February IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: February IUI

Postby annie2663 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:18 pm

That sounds promising so far, Grapes! I have felt a little more twitches today on my left side (and not surprised since that's where most of the follicles were). I have been sleepier as well. Lol.

Is anyone taking Crinone/progesterone as well?
annie2663
Friend

Postby Bripie79 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:22 pm

Annie-I will find out tomorrow if I have to start taking progesterone. I am half way through the tww.
Bripie79
Friend

Postby nehakanak » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:13 pm

Hi
This is first time i did my IUI on feb 17. I n husband r both low on fertility count. Mine AMP is 1.86 n his count is 10m. While trying to do iui doctor told me my cervix is tight so she feels we should do hetroscopy before but she still tried. I lost my hope there itself. I have been pregnant before 3 times 1 baby now 8 yrs n 2 miscarriages.
From that day i had no symptoms apart from bloating just one morning 4dpiui i am fine just slight right side pain. I hope thr is good news
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby nehakanak » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:18 pm

annie2663 wrote:That sounds promising so far, Grapes! I have felt a little more twitches today on my left side (and not surprised since that's where most of the follicles were). I have been sleepier as well. Lol.

Hi

Is anyone taking Crinone/progesterone as well?)

Hi i m taking cyclogest suppositories from the day of iui suppose to be good for implantation
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Bripie79 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:11 pm

I had my progesterone checked today at 7dpiui and it came back as a 3.6. I am starting progesterone suppositories 2 times a day, but feeling discouraged with the low number. My pregnancy blood test is scheduled for the 28th. Still holding out a little hope that it worked out this month.
Bripie79
Friend

Postby Grapes » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:09 am

Bripie79 wrote:Hi Grapes,
I have been feeling The same- I have had sore bb on and off as well. We are really hoping for this iui to work as well. I go to have my progesterone levels tested tomorrow morning.

Hi Bripie,
What did the test show? I am praying it was positive...does it mean you could be pregnant?
I go for progesteone test on Friday.
Also can you help me understand what exactly will my doc conclude from this test?
Grapes
Friend

Postby Grapes » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:57 am

Bripie79 wrote:I had my progesterone checked today at 7dpiui and it came back as a 3.6. I am starting progesterone suppositories 2 times a day, but feeling discouraged with the low number. My pregnancy blood test is scheduled for the 28th. Still holding out a little hope that it worked out this month.

Ok just read this. What should the progesterone be to be positively pregnant?
Grapes
Friend

Postby kduncan » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:49 am

Hey all! 11dpiui today and I don't feel a thing. The only thing that has been different in this TWW is that I keep getting random hot flashes, but that's about it. Trying not to test until Friday or Saturday. This was our second IUI and I am hoping it worked. It's expensive to keep trying...not to mention it's an emotional roller-coaster! Good luck to everyone this month!
kduncan
Friend

Postby annie2663 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:59 am

Hello lovely ladies!! I am now 3 days post IUI, and I am taking Crinone (progesterone) suppositories once a day. I know someone asked why our docs may test us, and it is because progesterone helps with keeping up the pregnancy! ;)

Yesterday, had a few cramps, but more like twinges/tingling in left and right side. Very occasional. Last night I had the chills and scratchy throat, stuffy nose. The last time that happened, I eventually got a BFP, but I had this later on, like 12 days post IUI. Very hopeful, but I know I have a ways to go before I test. Lol.

Would love to know what symptoms you all are feeling, if any? Have a wonderful week! :)
annie2663
Friend

Postby annie2663 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:34 pm

Hi New path! What were your results? BFP, I hope? I see you were 8dpiui on 2/4? Sending you my thoughts and prayers! :)

New path.... wrote:Hello...I am in the TWW, too. My brief stats : 10 dpt (2/2/17) and 8 dpiui (2/4/17). I was prescribed Clomid 100mg and Ovidrel trigger. I've tested 2 times so far... The first test was + showing the trigger worked. I test 7 dpiui and it was (-). Symptoms : menatral type cramping and a sore upper back. No sore boobs. This is my 1st IUI. :D
annie2663
Friend

Postby Luckyrisesun » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:58 pm

Hi all,

Just went through my 3rd iui on Femara today and waiting for tomorrows B2B iui. Anyone out there with me ? I too am feeling defeated and trying so hard to be positive. I've also booked an IVF consult for Friday to get the ball rolling on next steps. I don't think Femara is working for me and to see my RE, it takes weeks (and not to mention days off of work!). I'm still hoping a miracle happens! I had one large follie on the left at 2.3cm and hubby's sperm count was the worst ever at 8 million, 70%motility. I'm running out of options so IVF is definitely the next step as I can't bare the heartache every single month/day.

Love to hear your thoughts!
Luckyrisesun

Postby mybaby88 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:23 pm

annie2663 wrote:Hello lovely ladies!! I am now 3 days post IUI, and I am taking Crinone (progesterone) suppositories once a day. I know someone asked why our docs may test us, and it is because progesterone helps with keeping up the pregnancy! ;)

Yesterday, had a few cramps, but more like twinges/tingling in left and right side. Very occasional. Last night I had the chills and scratchy throat, stuffy nose. The last time that happened, I eventually got a BFP, but I had this later on, like 12 days post IUI. Very hopeful, but I know I have a ways to go before I test. Lol.

Would love to know what symptoms you all are feeling, if any? Have a wonderful week! :)
hello annie2663 , its still 3dpiui? Time is NOT flying at all! Doesn't it? Well , during my 1st iui tww i thought its imposiible to spend a second without thinking of what's going on inside my body. its a feeling that nobody would understand. only ones are in the same boat as i am will. :) so hang in there.. u are not alone. do you feel like u need to be more careful when walking, doing hosehold chores.. etc. coz i felt like something is going on in me and if i don't care about it, what ever the process happening there will get disturbed. so i was bit too overstresses. have heard stress is something u need to avoid during the whole process. i started getting hungry almost everytime, lot of bloating, frequent urinating, emotional meltdowns... ect. but all of that were due to progestone tabs. ( for me) . Its very hard when prg symptoms and med symptoms are almost same. Please always be relaxed, do things u love to do... don't overthink.. THIS MIGHT BE YOUR LUCKY MONTH!!! Il keep you in prayers... I'm going in for my tvs on sunday. CD 12. Will keep u updated. guess my iui will b scheduled during 1st to 3rd march. i have to make it this time. I'm hitting 37 in couple of months. So there's not much of time left... btw, its so so nice to have this forum and someone to share your inner deep thoughts and smiles and tears. I get my hopes up everytime i log in here. Cause i know I'm not alone anymors. KIT.
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Bripie79 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:49 pm

@grapes
To my understanding, they would like to see the progesterone over 10 when tested 7dpiui. The nurse said there was no way to tell just yet but it still to me didn't sound promising
Bripie79
Friend

Postby Jessiquoi » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:18 pm

I just had my first IUI today. I think it went pretty badly. Two weeks ago my hubby's sperm was fine but today it was pretty terrible. They did the IUI anyway but said there was a less than 1% chance of it working. I took 5mg of letrozole on days 3-7 and the doc said all looked great down there. My excitement has turned to sadness and frustration. I hope we all get that sticky baby this month. I'll keep you posted and you do the same.
Jessiquoi

Postby Luckyrisesun » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:28 am

@jessiquoi I hear your frustration. I'm on my third iui and in the same boat. I'm praying for us all and somehow still wishfully thinking this is our month. I'm so glad this site exists! We're only a day apart (yesterday was my B2B iui) so if you want we can be cycle buddies :).

Fairy dust to everyone!
Luckyrisesun

PreviousNext

Return to IUI