February IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: February IUI

Postby Grapes » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:03 am

nehakanak wrote:Diarrhea...now would this come ?

:(

It could be due to some medicine you might be prescribed. Like with my second iui I was given coq and I had severe diarhhoea for 2 days until I stopped it.
Grapes
Friend

Postby nehakanak » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:00 am

Oh may b due to cyclogest...y these medicines r so evil....
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Luckyrisesun » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:06 am

@jessiquoi I've had the same! A little bit of cramping and some minor back pinches so far. Trying to not focus on it too much as I get symptom crazy (but who are we kidding lol)! Today I'm 4dpiui. Jeez it feels like the tww will take forever. Hearing everyone's journey though is taking my mind off of my own a bit. When is your test date?
Luckyrisesun

Postby Luckyrisesun » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:10 am

@mybaby88 wow great numbers! Which meds are you on? Good luck on your iui date. And I hope you're more "stress-free" and relaxed than I was on my insemination dates!

Fairy dust and keeping my fingers crossed for us all :)
Luckyrisesun

Postby Jessiquoi » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:31 pm

@Luckyrisesun I test March 7. So far nothing much but it's too early anyway. When do you test?
Jessiquoi

Postby Luckyrisesun » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:13 pm

@jessiquoi me too- March 7 test date!!! Ahhh I think you might be on a different time zone than I- I'm on eastern so I'll know by early afternoon. Let the countdown begin lol
Luckyrisesun

Postby mybaby88 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:39 am

Luckyrisesun wrote:@mybaby88 wow great numbers! Which meds are you on? Good luck on your iui date. And I hope you're more "stress-free" and relaxed than I was on my insemination dates!

Fairy dust and keeping my fingers crossed for us all :)
hi luckyrisesun, thank you for the wishes. well about med, i was given profertil 50mg from CD 2 ~ CD6. And then ovidac 5000 injection on CD 12. Iui on CD14. Do u think my numbers are good? What's the ideal size, have any idea? Btw, wt was yours? Well yes I'm bit relaxed compared to my first iui, cause i now know my procedure and my family helps me a lot through out the process. including my DH and my parents. I'm hoping tomorrow will be my luck day for my little dream. btw, how many dpiui you are now? Any lucky symptoms? Please write when u can . thank you. will keep u posted . sending baby dust your way.... :)
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Grapes » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:43 am

@annie @bripie @neha... any positive symptoms?
I had mild spotting today. Looks like AF is here. Will know sure for Tomo..
Good luck ladies!
Grapes
Friend

Postby nehakanak » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:33 pm

Grapes wrote:@annie @bripie @neha... any positive symptoms?
I had mild spotting today. Looks like AF is here. Will know sure for Tomo..
Good luck ladies!

May b its implantation bleeding...ur AF is still time...

My blood work is tomorrow but not very hopeful...

Baby dust girlies...:)
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby annie2663 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:46 pm

Hello ladies! OMGosh...only 8dpiui today.Lol. I have had more mild dizzy spells as of Sat and yesterday. Weird, but I know it can be from the Crinone gel. However...I wasn't getting this a week ago when I started the suppositories... (hmmm). I am also trying to not read into anything too much! The side twinges calmed down late in the week last week, but then picked up again over the weekend. I had more AF like cramps last night/early this am.

My beta test date is officially Mon, March 6th. That will be 15 days post, so to prepare myself...I think I will get a FRER to test late this week and/or next weekend...after about 11 dpiui.

Seems a few of us are cycle buddies. Can't wait to hear more from you all...hang in there and lots of baby dust to all. ;)
annie2663
Friend

Postby nehakanak » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:10 pm

I m out ..:(
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Jessiquoi » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:04 pm

@Luckyrisesun I'm in Oregon so I guess we're three hours apart. I don't have very long cycles so that could be why we have the same test date? Keep me posted if you crazy symptoms. Fingers crossed for both of us!
Jessiquoi

Postby annie2663 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:06 pm

Nehakanak, thinking and praying for you. **hugs** Did AF show up?
annie2663
Friend

Postby nehakanak » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:33 pm

annie2663 wrote:Nehakanak, thinking and praying for you. **hugs** Did AF show up?

No..it didnt ...apparently i weng to the doctor for my blood work and she said no symptoms means nothing going on there...i still asked her to take blood sample but she said its waste of time...she did n i got BFN...

Next month i go for scopy

fairy dust n prayer for all
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Luckyrisesun » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:38 am

@neha, so sorry :( and hugs all around! What is scopy?

@jessiquoi only crazy symptoms I've been getting lately are of I being crazy! Today, it took everything in me from not snapping back at a lady from work who was just rude! I knew that it would end up in me balling my eyes out though. I guess I'm feeling emotional? How are you?

@annie close beta test dates! Let us know how your FRER goes. What date will you test? It's so hard to resist.

Sending baby dust and hugs to everyone! I know I sure need it today.
Luckyrisesun

PreviousNext

Return to IUI