February IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: February IUI

Postby Jessiquoi » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:56 pm

@Saz I'm testing one day before you, on the 7th! I have 27 day cycles to the T. Our problem is male factor and this particular time it was BAD. I've googled getting a cold and implantation and the theory is that your body works so hard when it implants you might get mild cold-like symptoms. I have no idea if it's true. It's probably not but who knows. Fingers crossed for both of us. Let us know if you have any unusual symptoms. =)
Jessiquoi

Postby Saz » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:56 pm

Jessiquoi, I will be hoping that we are both lucky this month. Maybe I should read more into my symptoms then, to discover what my body is saying. I just got up to pee and it's nearly 5am, this never happens! I'm gonna keep as busy as possible for the next few days. Hopefully they pass swiftly. I will keep you posted.
Saz

Postby annie2663 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:14 am

Hello ladies! Just a quick update...I am now 11 dpiui. Interestingly, I had some mild cramps a few nights ago that felt like AF, so I have been looking out for her ever since. Yesterday, I had lots more discharge...still a few twinges/burning pains near belly button now and then, along with occasional mild dizziness, hot flashes. All of this can be from Crinone. ;) I tested a few mornings ago and the trigger was out of my system. I am not going to test for at least another few days. Wow...the last few nights I have had some vivid, weird dreams. Lol! Anyone else?

In all, I am staying relaxed and hopeful through prayer. I am focusing on loving life and being a good wife to my hubby. :) Baby dust to all! :) Will keep you updated...will HPT on Sunday and beta is on Monday the 6th!
annie2663
Friend

Postby Danigirl123 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:35 pm

I had my 3rd iui Feb 17. I had a mc in July. AF cramps bad today. Very heavy, like its,coming any second. Tomorrow is day 14 and AF is due. Just scared ughhhhh
Danigirl123

Postby Luckyrisesun » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:02 pm

Hi all,
It's now 8dpiui for me and I can't help but feel discouraged. I'm not getting any symptoms asides from really bad back pain! It must be from heel use but I can't help but look up backache all over google. Anyone else feeling nothing or anything?

Sending baby dust and prayers to everyone!!!
Luckyrisesun

Postby Saz » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:32 am

Luckyrisesun, I'm on 9dpiui and have absolutely no symptoms too! From what I read, it's common but I get your frustration as some twinges or aches would give some hope that something is happening. When are u planning on testing?
Jessiquoi, how are you doing, any different symptoms? I am still as I was 2 days ago.
Saz

Postby LittleEQ » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:00 am

Hi everyone. So finally halfway through the 2ww at 7dpiui! So far I have just been feeling twinges/pangs in my central /lower pelvis since 5dpiui. Trying to decide if this is something I've felt before or if it's different, but I think it is slightly different than what I usually feel since I usually have no symptoms in my pelvic area. I plan on testing tomorrow morning to see if trigger is out of my system.
LittleEQ

Postby mglupe1979 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:53 pm

Hi ladies, im so excited for all of you. Sending positive vibes.

This cycle no iui for me but still trigger and im official on my two weeks wait i think im 3dpo. I had already ovulated this cycle but my doc still went ahead with the trigger shot to make sure my ovaries would clear up any posible follicles
Trying to stay positive since i have done 8iui and have not been lucky
Bany dust ladies
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Jessiquoi » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:00 pm

Hi Lurckyrisesun and Saz, No symptoms is totally legit! Don't get discouraged. From what I've read over the last year it seems like just about everything is a symptom and nothing is a symptom too. I swear I felt some light cramping in my uterus yesterday at 9dpo (8dpiui) but it's also very likely it's all in my head. No sore boobs at all. Ugh I am definitely symptom spotting. I call the IUI ttw the two week wait on steroids. Either of you feel anything? IB? Anything at all yet? We're getting so close...
Jessiquoi

Postby Saz » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:21 pm

Hey Jessiquoi, nothing for me! Just hungry all the time.. then again this is not unusual haha! I've decided to test on Tuesday too as I'm starting a new job on Wednesday so best not to be grumpy on my first day. Fingers and toes crossed.
Saz

Postby Jessiquoi » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:44 pm

Saz, congrats on the job! I can't decide between testing Tuesday or Wednesday. AF is supposed to show on Tuesday for me. I forgot to mention I had my progesterone test yesterday. It was one week from the IUI. It was a 9.7, medicated with letrozole. That seems really low but it doesn't sound like the doctor is concerned. Did you have your test yet? Can't wait to hear about Tuesday!
Jessiquoi

Postby Luckyrisesun » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:15 pm

Thanks Saz and Jessiquoi! Appreciate the encouragement with no symptoms because it's so hard to get through this dreadful tww! Also hungry but I can't tell if that's just me or something new since I've always been a good eater.

Jess, does your RE always test progesterone one week after? Mine doesn't during the tww. My actual beta/blood test date is Tuesday too which is when I go in for my beta test. Ahhh so scary. I then have to decide on whether to change meds and do one more round of iui or go straight to IVF.

Tuesday is a lucky day for us all!!! I'm just going to stand by that! Lol fingers crossed for us all and Saz, congrats on the job as well!
Luckyrisesun

Postby mybaby88 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:09 am

stickybaby wrote:@mybaby88. hello! i'll be more than happy to be your cycle buddy! time is going very slow but it's good to have people who are going through the same/similar processes. we are like comrades! :) we gotta keep our positivity and go through this 2ww! we can do this! let's pray that our babies will sticky glue to our uterus! :P baby dust to all of us!

Hi stickybaby..
I'm 4dpiui. Just very mild crams here and there. Nothing other than that.
How's 5dpiui treating you?
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:15 am

mglupe1979 wrote:Hi ladies, im so excited for all of you. Sending positive vibes.

This cycle no iui for me but still trigger and im official on my two weeks wait i think im 3dpo. I had already ovulated this cycle but my doc still went ahead with the trigger shot to make sure my ovaries would clear up any posible follicles
Trying to stay positive since i have done 8iui and have not been lucky
Bany dust ladies

O
Hi there... Don't give up hope. You were brave to gone upto 8iui's. So , just hang in there little more.. We will keep you in prayers.. Sending baby dust your way....
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:23 am

Hi LITTLE EQ, DID you check the trigger ?Was it out of the system. ? I had my trigger ovidac 5000, on 26th. I checked it using internet cheapies , on 28th night. it came out negative. So, was it out of my system that soon. my iui took place on 28th evening. Need to check with my OBGN next time.

You are almost half done in your tww... Sending happy thoughts....
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to IUI