February IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: February IUI

Postby mybaby88 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:30 am

Hi annie2663... we will be eagerly waiting to know your hpt result on sunday.... it will give us hope and f faith ... :) so, fingers crossed for you.

Btw, what was the colour of the disccharge.. Not trying to get your hopes up.... but , is it a sign from implantation... ... will wait and see...

prayers for you..... please do keep posting your symptoms...
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Saz » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:04 am

Thanks Jessiquoi and Luckyrisesun. :)
My doctor didn't ask me to take any test whatsoever. Not even for beta. After the IUI was done the nurse simply said that if get a positive after 2 weeks by using a hpt or if af arrives I should call them. Should I have taken something? I mean I did ask and she said no and to simply wait!
Saz

Postby mybaby88 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:52 am

Hi Saz, I'm in my tww after iui#2. Please let us know once u hpt. I'm dying to see a bfp in our feb iui thread.

Baby vibes for all of us.....

:)
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:57 am

TO ALL THE LOVELY LADIES HERE....

Today i spent lot of time running through posts here in this tww site. Its wonderful to see how each other is listening, talking, questioning, answering to everyone they can. I wouldn't have felt this happy during my tww without u ladies..

Cheers for that!!

~~~~hoping for a little miracle~~~~~
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby annie2663 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:32 am

Hello lovely ladies! Just a quick check in... I am now 13dpiui. I am nervous about testing tomorrow. Something new this past week...feeling hot flashes during the day sometimes, especially at night in bed. Also occasional chills, like I can't get warm. Not sure about the chills, but I know the Crinone is doing this. No more cramping...just very occasional pulls or twinges near belly button or in left side. No other symptoms. I feel like this is a total crapshoot...we will see what happens! Beta is Monday morning! Onto the next cycle if it is BFN.
annie2663
Friend

Postby stickybaby » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:45 am

@mybaby88, and all ladies! Hello! I hope everything is well. Here are the symptoms that I've been having. I have started vaginal progesterone suppository 200mg, twice a day since Thursday (3DPIUI). I'm going in for progesterone bloodwork tomorrow=6DPIUI.

Here are symptoms that I wrote down (sorry for long descriptions)
2/28 1DPIUI- still pain, climax
03/01 2DPIUI-- cramping
- Acupunture # 4
- Sore throats (not like cold, irritated when swallowing) , slightly blocked nose
- POS HPT--from trigger shot
03/02 3DPIUI--
- cramping, toss and turn at night. Woke up middle of the night to pee
- Cramps near ovary
- Started PROGESTERONE 200mg vaginal suppository @am and PM
- Right leg Leg started cramp/pain all day way up to right lower back
- DH had To massage right leg but still hurt, esp calf muscle, tender muscle
- Slightly lighter HPT Positive--trigger shot influence
- Right eye became red-- possibly from contact lenses?

03/03 4 DPIUI--
- Acupunture #5
- vivid dream
- Leg aching but better than last night
- PROGESTERONE am and pm
- Leg ache (not as tense), fullness on ovary,
- Red irritated eye
- Increased hunger
- Very very light HPT (pee at 4pm) ---from trigger shot, ovidrel almost out of system
- Gassy

Anyone having similar symptoms??
Baby dust to all of us!!!! FX!!
Last edited by stickybaby on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
stickybaby

Postby LittleEQ » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:07 pm

mybaby88 wrote:Hi LITTLE EQ, DID you check the trigger ?Was it out of the system. ? I had my trigger ovidac 5000, on 26th. I checked it using internet cheapies , on 28th night. it came out negative. So, was it out of my system that soon. my iui took place on 28th evening. Need to check with my OBGN next time.

You are almost half done in your tww... Sending happy thoughts....

hi there, yes just tested this morning at 8dpiui and test was negative. So i'm thinking i'll test again at 10 or 12dpiui depending on how impatient I get haha. So far not feeling much, felt some twinges pulling on 5-7dpiui but that's about it. how are you doing?
LittleEQ

Postby Jessiquoi » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:17 pm

Hi Saz, I'm not sure what a beta is although I've seen that word thrown around a lot. I don't know...my doc told me to get a progesterone test but just to confirm I ovulated. That's all it really tells you. Today I was on a road trip driving and I got really dizzy. I had to switch drivers and then I got kind of nauseous. Hope it's a sign! Anything yet with you guys?
Jessiquoi

Postby Saz » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:07 am

@Jessiquoi, Beta is the blood test that tests the Hormone levels present during pregnancy. I think people call it beta for short! Apart from getting hungry I have nothing. I felt bloated yesterday but then again I had some raclette for lunch Lol. I will keep u updated @mybaby88, so am I next to test? Are there any ladies testing today or tomorrow?
Saz

Postby Jessiquoi » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:30 am

@Saz, Luckyrisesun I can't take it. I think I'm gonna break down and test today. Saz, thanks for the explanation of beta! It's so weird how all our doctors do different things. Luckyrisesun, how're you doing?
Jessiquoi

Postby Luckyrisesun » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:16 pm

Hi Jess, I totally get it. I'm dying to test. Have you done so yet? How are you feeling? I feel nothing! Yesterday and today have been feeling AF cramps coming on. I feel sad but trying to push through and staying hopeful.

Keep us posted. Fingers crossed for you!!!
Luckyrisesun

Postby Jessiquoi » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:21 pm

Before I could test I started spotting. Looks like I'm out this month. It's hard not to be hopeful but the doctor did tell us we had a less than 1% chance this time around due to DH sperm count. I hope so much for you guys! Let me know.
Jessiquoi

Postby Saz » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:39 pm

Oh Jessiquoi, hope is what keeps us sane. So don't give up if it's not this month it will be the next or the one after. I'm a strong believer that everything happens for a reason. We will get there in the end and we will be holding our precious miracle. Keep us updated anyways as spotting can go both ways.
Saz

Postby annie2663 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:13 pm

Hey ladies! I had negative HPT on Sunday, and now AF is here. I still had my blood test this morning, but AF arrived just after I got home. I will be shocked if the hcg quant comes back positive! Here's to looking forward to a March IUI! Who's with me? :-) Baby dust to you all in your tww!!!
annie2663
Friend

Postby Luckyrisesun » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:40 pm

My blood test is tomorrow and I want to test so bad. Should I just do it? I usually do so before my blood test so I don't feel like a dummy going into the clinic symptom happy to only have the blood test show a negative. Anyone know what I mean?

Hey Annie, if this cycle doesn't work out for me, then Ive decided another IUI (but with injectibles this time) and will be in a March cycle with you!

Ahh someone said this earlier but really, I wouldnt have been able to have gone through this cycle as happy (even though some days sad) without this. Sorry if I talked too much or not enough for some!

Anyhow, you girls are like e-sisters :).

Here's to us all having 2017 babies!!!
Luckyrisesun

PreviousNext

Return to IUI