Looking for IUI success stories with severe MF infertility

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Looking for IUI success stories with severe MF infertility

Postby Jessiquoi » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:35 pm

Anything out there? We had our first IUI today. DH had a count of 1.2 million (super low). The doc told us we had less than a one percent chance. Please someone give me some hope!
Jessiquoi

Re: Looking for IUI success stories with severe MF infertili

Postby PeaGreen421 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:30 am

Hi! We are kind of in the same boat. DH andI had our first IUI about 40 hours after trigger on Friday 2/24/17 at 1:15pm DH has low count. Post wash was 2 million with 83% motility. Hoping the quality is what matters!!
Fingers crossed for both of us! It only takes 1!!! :) keep me posted!
PeaGreen421

Postby Jessiquoi » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:46 pm

@PeaGreen421 you had yours one day after mine. I didn't have the trigger shot but I hope they will do that next time. I was on letrozole for 5 days to make sure I ovulated. Please keep me posted about your symptoms and I'll do the same. Wishing you so much luck! How long have you been trying? We're at about 1.5 years.
Jessiquoi

Postby nehakanak » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Jessiquoi wrote:@PeaGreen421 you had yours one day after mine. I didn't have the trigger shot but I hope they will do that next time. I was on letrozole for 5 days to make sure I ovulated. Please keep me posted about your symptoms and I'll do the same. Wishing you so much luck! How long have you been trying? We're at about 1.5 years.

Hey

What was ur AMH result? DH 1.2 million is still better...
My Dh Was just 0.8m...
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to IUI