March IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: March IUI

Postby LittleEQ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:40 am

today is 13dpiui and I haven't tested. Had some brown cm after BD last night so not feeling hopeful... AF should arrive tomorrow but not sure if I will test tomorrow or just wait for AF. good luck to you all! any updates Saz?
LittleEQ

Postby LittleEQ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:42 am

mglupe1979 wrote:It saddest my heart to read over and over these situation we are all in i having post much these past month trying to give myself some space and not think too much on ttc. We are not alone on this. Every month i say its my month done 8 iui and not one positive. Im un the unexplained category yesterday i cried all night because i know i miss my window this month i started ovulation test on day 10 and this is early for me i though it was positive but talk my self out of it becuase i normally ovulate on 13 to cd 15. Later that night i tested again and it was not positive any more. On thurday cd 12 come in for my follicle follow up and it was no longer there i had ovulated early. I normally dont write this much but wanted to share this with u all. We just have to be strong. Our baby is on its way. We will be bless.
I called the ofice this morning to see if they can book an appointment for me on information for ivf. Its not what i want to do. I know its alot of money we dont have but want to stay a step ahead.
Ladies dont give up lets shake it off an move on to our next cycle.
Baby dust to all of us

sorry to hear about all the negative IUI results. I'm debating how many I'd want to try before going on to IVF, I'm currently on my second one but not sure how many more I will want to do. good luck to you
LittleEQ

Postby LittleEQ » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:21 am

You guys!!!! Just tested this morning after a 5 hour hold on 14dpiui... going to call my doctor later and ask what the next step is, I can't believe it's real! All lines showed up within 30 seconds. Will keep you all posted.
Attachments
IMG_7045.JPG
IMG_7045.JPG (102.2 KiB) Viewed 553 times
LittleEQ

Postby nehakanak » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:10 am

LittleEQ ...congrats...baby dust all
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ajb38 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:27 am

Congratulations!!! Those are some good looking lines!
Ajb38
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mglupe1979 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:41 am

Oh yeah!!! Congratulation!!! Those are some strong line. I bet u would have seen something earlier.
Baby dust to all if us!!
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mybaby88 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:27 am

I'm thrilled, little eq...!!!!

I viewed your image a few times and still can't get enough! :)
What a wonderful sight!

I pray for a happy, healthy and peaceful days to come..

March is defenietly a miracle month!
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ScarletBaby » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:26 pm

OMG ! Congratulations, LittleEQ!!!!!! That's awesome!!!! So happy for you! I hope one day I will experienced the same))
ScarletBaby
Friend

Postby Saz » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:22 pm

Amazing!!! I'm very happy for you, such a relief. :) Enjoy your journey to motherhood.

My update: Lightest spotting ever, should have started Af 2 days ago. My temps are still very high however I am getting BFN. Emotionally destroyed today and burst out crying at work. This unknown phase is killing me as 15dpo is too late for implantation so my af is probably teasing me. :(
Saz

Postby LittleEQ » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:25 pm

Thank you so much for all your kind words! I did a beta this morning and it came back at 462! Will be going in Friday to check numbers again. I still can't believe any of this so i'm trying not to worry too much. All your words of encouragement have been wonderful, so thank you and I will keep you posted.
LittleEQ

Postby LittleEQ » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:27 pm

Saz wrote:Amazing!!! I'm very happy for you, such a relief. :) Enjoy your journey to motherhood.

My update: Lightest spotting ever, should have started Af 2 days ago. My temps are still very high however I am getting BFN. Emotionally destroyed today and burst out crying at work. This unknown phase is killing me as 15dpo is too late for implantation so my af is probably teasing me. :(

thank you Saz! i'm so sorry that AF is teasing you and I hope it ends up being a positive outcome and that you can still get a positive, keep us posted!
LittleEQ

Postby Saz » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:30 am

Hey How are you all doing? I'm still in a limbo stage. Still spotting. Only during the day! Can't count this as my period I always have a full flow. Unless it properly starts I can't start my next round of Clomid and go on to #3 IUI. I haven't tested today as it is ridiculous how much money I am wasting on pee sticks. All negative of course! As for symptoms I am super sensitive at the moment, can burst out crying at any time for any reason.. this is sooo not me! Really heavy bb's!! I am stuck in an in between stage. So I am just gonna wait for a couple of days. If my Af doesn't show and am still getting negatives I will book in to see my Doc.
Any updates from you guys?
Saz

Postby mglupe1979 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:22 pm

Saz, this has been happening to me since i have been taken fertility medication. 1 or two day od spotting and notting else. Have question my re and he has told me if the medication. But this is no me i use to have 5 heavy day and two dsys of spotting. My pad supply has not been touch a linner all day does it.
Are u using femara or Clomid?
That can be the reason. Also are they checking your lining before ovulation? Clomid affects that two.

Good luck ladies.
Book my appointment for next week more likely for information explore what else can be done to up my chances of a bpf. 8iui and NADA!!
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mglupe1979 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Quick question had my resulth back on my progesterone at 8 days post ovulation came back 4.11 is that low?
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Luckyrisesun » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:58 pm

Congrats LittleEQ!!! Wishing you the best h&h 9 months!

As for me all, I've been holding out writing all my thoughts as this month was negative for me. My period came and I'm on vacation which is a super bummer. On to IVF for me next cycle.

Wishing for more positives this month for the rest of you!!
Luckyrisesun

PreviousNext

Return to IUI