March IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: March IUI

Postby mybaby88 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:50 pm

Hi ladies, just a quick update.. I'm actually shivering when typing this. I'm 11dpiui today. yersterday evening i did a hpt using internet cheapies and the faintest of faint lines appeared. it didn't appear simultaniously with the control line. and i had to look at it in different light and difffent angles. my DH confirmed it too, but after staring at it for a quite a long time. Today at 11dpiui i did using FMU and result was the same. I'm freaked out now, so did another one after 3 hours later, but this time line is more visible. specially in natural light.

ladies, please send me patience to wait another few days...

I still have sore boobs, but its mild. i had achy legs yersterday , felt sleepy and tired ..
nothing other than that.

I'm scared.
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Saz » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:31 am

Mglupe1979 yes I take Clomid and have been for the past 4 months. However this month as I am still spotting after 4 days I couldn't decide which is cycle day 2! Usually I spot for 2 days then the flow comes heavy and bright. So this time I didn't want to risk it by starting Clomid, since it is not heavy at all does not feel like AF and doesn't look as usual. So my partner and I decided that come Monday we will book a follow up consultation and speak to the doc, we haven't spoken to him since #1 IUI and feel that we are being left out in the dark. This might mean we will change clinics. I don't think I can put myself through as much as 12 IUI's as the nurse that did my last IuI suggested.

Mybaby88 this is so exciting finger and toes Crossed, I'm happy to be hearing the positive news from you guys as it keeps me sane that one day it will happen. I just have to run out of energy and money first!

Baby dust to all xxx
Saz

Postby LittleEQ » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:15 pm

That's exciting @mybaby! Hope your lines continue to get darker!

@saz glad there's been progression that you can hopefully start the next cycle.

I did my second beta yesterday and it came back at 901 so doc said that was good and I will have ultrasound in 2 weeks. I'll keep following all your stories and am wishing the best for you all!
LittleEQ

Postby AngelGurl83 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Stressing out!
So, I'm on cd28, usually it's 24-26 days. I'm 13dpiui, using femera days 2-7. I've taken hpt's on days 9 and 12, bfn. I had the tiniest bit of spotting yesterday, but then nothing! Did femera lengthen anyone else's LP? Mentally i feel like AF will be here any second, but everything is so off!
AngelGurl83
Friend

Postby mybaby88 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:07 am

Thank you saz and little eq! :) :)

@saz, did you move to next round? I'm sorry i couldnt log in past few days. please hang in there, with faith and trust and just beleive yourself.. I'm sending prayers for you to stay strong.

@little eq,

I hope you are doing great. :) hope i can see u again, in a prego forum. let me know if u joing one.

@angelgurl,
Sorry that you are feeling down. i know how you feel, i hv been there and know how hard it is. just have faith that your little bundle of joy will come to you soon. sending baby vibes your way.
and thank you being my cycle buddy...
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Saz » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:43 am

Hey Ladies, My update...

So on Cycle day 30 so 17DPO I got my AF. This was after 4 days of barely spotting. I was obviously gutted!! Cried my eyes out. Thankful for my partner, she is my backbone.

So I am now on a new cycle, day 5 however I did not take Clomid this month as having a break from them. We went to speak with our doc yesterday and he seems to think that IUI will work for us and is very confident that we should do another round. If it doesn't work we will then opt for IVF.

I asked him if it is normal to get light spotting for days before actually getting AF and he said yes due to Clomid. So now I know not to freak out when I get spotting for 4 days it's just AF making her way.

Hopefully I will be on a May IUI chat group and hopefully I won't see any of you there as it would mean you are all pregnant :) Fingers and toes crossed and baby dust to you all xx
Saz

Postby mybaby88 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:30 am

Dear ladies....

sorry i couldn't complete my previous msg, had to attend to some other work.

I'm 16dpiui and my RE confirmed that I'm pregnant.
I was on clomid CD 2~6. My two previous iui's failed. this is the third.

day prior to my iui , i was relaxed. Even after t
he iui, next day, i took it easy. my house was a mess. but didn't care. Its the free and relaxed mind that i belive helped me conceived. in my previous iui's i was worrying about everything that possibly could go wrong and tensed and i was panicking most of every time.

i didnt have cramping after iui . main symptim i had during the tww was sleepiness and fatigue.

but towards the end of tww, i experined leg ache. alsoy bbs didn't stop hurting. i tested hpt on IC, on 10dpiui and it had a very faint line. the line got darker day by day.

i have my first scan in second week of may.

Dreams do come true!!!!

Baby dust!!!

Love and hugs...
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby LittleEQ » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:07 am

@saz so sorry that AF finally arrived but at least now you don't have to keep wondering. Sounds like you have a great partner, good luck in these upcoming cycles. I was also looking at IVF if this IUI cycle didn't work so I'm hoping you are successful soon with IUI!

@mybaby88 congratulations! So happy for you that your 3rd IUI worked! I'm in the December due date group on the pregnancy board so you can find me there... when's your EDD?

Good luck to the rest of the ladies in your upcoming cycles!
LittleEQ

Previous

Return to IUI