March IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: March IUI

Postby RiyanN » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:07 am

Hi ladies, coming onboard the so-iui train for the first time. Went thru 4days of Puregon. Im at CD7 now And in 6hours,going for first u/s.

Some background abt me. Turning 32 dis yr, DH 36. This Dec, been married (and trying) 6yrs. Have been having painful and dramatic period pain since 13yrs old. In 2010, found endometriotic cysts on both ovaries 10cm and 6cm. Did lap cystec to remove.

Last yr found out I have low ovarian reserve,doc say somewhat similar to a 40+ yr old. Did HSG last yr and a Hysteroscopy and D&C earlier dis yr to remove polyps. In queue for IVF in May. Advised to try SO-IUI while waiting.. And here i am!
RiyanN

Postby 2ndtimelucky » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:28 pm

I did a couple of tests with some cheapies a few days back and they were negative at 8/9 days past the trigger so I assumed it was gone but this time I used a frer so they are usually more sensitive. Will test again today. Fingers crossed for you mjmvt. How many dpo are you today?
2ndtimelucky
Friend

Postby Mjmvt » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:19 pm

I don't ovulate on my own so I was giving letrozol, and then then trigger so I'm not sure when I ovulated. I had my IUI on the 6th so I'm assuming around then?
Mjmvt
Friend

Postby mybaby88 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:23 pm

Hi angelgurl83,

Im more than happy to have you as my cycle buddy.

It quite frustrating the first day of AF, BECAUSE our dream shatters the moment AF comes in.
But then again a new hope pops up because we start our journey again.

:)

Keep me posted.
thank you.

sending baby vibes.....
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:26 pm

@Secondtime lucky!

I hope your user name is a blessing.
sending prayers your way...

Hoepe the faint line has gotten darker today..

we are waiting for good news...

Baby dust!
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:34 pm

[quote="Mjmvt"]I am in the same boat...I'm not feeling very positive that this round of IUI worked for me. I am 10DPIUI and 12DPT. Did you "test out" the trigger shot? I did and at 10dpt I got i believe a negative, I did not see a second line and then got a very faint 2nd line yesterday at 11dpt and very faint today as almost not there...fx for you though![/
quote]

@mjmvt,

Hi there..

Its good see you ladies posting about faint second lines appearing during the tww.
i think march is the month for us.
i really hope so.

so, did you test again.?

Please let us know..
thank you so much taking time to share your updates..

baby dust!
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mjmvt » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:15 am

I have not tested again. My TWW is up on Monday so I've decided to wait until then. I bought a good test, so fingers crossed!!
Mjmvt
Friend

Postby Ajb38 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:40 am

MJMVT- You have so much willpower!!! I am only one day past my IUI and wondering when I can test already, LOL.

2ndtimelucky- I hope your faint lines are definitely the beginning of a BFP for you. Can't wait to hear what your latest test shows.

Baby dust to both of you!!!
Ajb38
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Mjmvt » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:05 am

AJb-
My birthday is tomorrow and I don't want to be a Debby downer on my birthday if I get a negative lol that's the only thing giving me will power right now!
Mjmvt
Friend

Postby Ajb38 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:52 am

Mjmvt- Happy birthday!!! I hope you get the best present ever:)
Ajb38
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Mjmvt » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:09 am

Thank you!! And I'm hoping that is the case!
Mjmvt
Friend

Postby TheIMQueen » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Sorry for the late update but I experienced so much cramping and bleeding right after my IUI. I had the IUI this morning (03 - 17). They had trouble putting the spectrum in so they had to take it out and put in a new one. I felt so much pain during the procedure they had to keep telling me to relax. I didn't sleep at all the night before due to excitement but after the IUI I experienced the worst cramping ever and there was a lot of blood. They said it was normal and that I was for sure ovulating. I know the TWW is going to kill me but I really believe that its going to work this cycle because of the way things played out. We found out today (right before they inseminated me) that my NP (who use to work at the sperm bank we used) was the one who froze the sperm of the donor we used. The reason we believe it was meant to be is because the sperm donor we used today was not our original donor. Our first choice ended up only having IUI vials and we needed ICI. Do to that we ended up having to use our back up donor. I feel really positive about this cycle working it really is meant to be. We all are going to get a BFP this cycle.

Also I started eating pineapple core today and drinking 100% pomegranate juice which I am going to continue doing for the next 5 days cause I heard it helps it stick. I don't know if its true or not but it cant hurt right? Is anyone else doing this?
TheIMQueen

Postby 2ndtimelucky » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:38 pm

Hi Ladies
I know you've been wanting an update. So I've been poas for the last 4 days and each day it's been getting darker. I went in for bloods today but don't have my result yet however I spoke to the nurse who said if it's positive at home from a urine test it'll definitely be positive! She said the trigger would be well and truly gone by now.
It still hasn't sunk in! It took over two years to conceive our ds (we tried many other treatments before iui) so to have it happen so quickly is a bit of a surprise.
Mjmvt any news from your testing?
Hope you all get a bfp sooner rather than later
2ndtimelucky
Friend

Postby TheIMQueen » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:13 pm

2NDTIMELUCKY - Congratulations
TheIMQueen

Postby Mjmvt » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:17 pm

2NDTIMELUCKY- I haven't tested yet....it was my birthday Saturday and I didn't want to ruin my day if it was a BFN and today I had a bunch of family over. My RE said to wait 16 days after IUI and I was mistaken and that won't be Monday it will be Wednesday. Not sure two days will make a difference but I guess they could!
But a BIG congrats to you!!!
Mjmvt
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to IUI