March IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: March IUI

Postby mybaby88 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:12 am

AngelGurl83 wrote:IUI #2 yesterday! Took femera this round, fingers crossed. Baby dust to all.

HI!
Mine was on 28th march. Its my #3 iui. My RE wants me to do a laproscopy for fallopian tubes, if this cycle fails.

I'm on my 2dpiui. No cramping, which is strange. I feel very normal. Had some pinching pain in my right bb today.

fx for all of us!

Baby dust!
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby SA2007 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:38 am

Elirivers- I guess I'm feeling down about the whole process. This will be my 5th iui with no luck so far. And trying to find the money for all this is becoming extremely difficult. Ivf cost so much more I'm not sure how I'll be able to do it. It's just so hard when you see all these other people getting pregnant so easily. I have 4 sisters and if they look at a man they get pregnant. It's so frustrating and Noone understands how it feels. That's why I am so glad to have found this forum.
SA2007

Postby Saz » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:34 am

Hey all, when are you going to test? It's been really hard this tww I am so anxious. Have had mild heart burn for the last 2 days, I'm on 10dpo. Apart from that nothing major. Going away for the weekend so hopefully will distract myself.
Saz

Postby EliRivers » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:32 pm

@SA2007: I'm so so sorry you're having such a rough time. It's so wildly unfair and heartbreaking that we've all lost the easy-conception lottery. I HEAR you re: no one understands - it's so hard to explain to folks who aren't going through it, and so frustrating because it's like the ONLY thing on my mind. Take heart: you are NOT crazy for feeling like this, and not only is it totally rational, it's also totally justified. I've got my fingers crossed for you today.

@mybaby88 & AngelGurl88: welcome back and good luck!!

@Saz: arg!!!!! I'm loving that you're itching to do this too - it makes me feel way less bonkers! I am TRYING to hold out till the morning of 15 dpi, and I've given myself permission to test on 14 dpi if I'm just too damn frantic. Statistically I should start my period 13 dpi... Like I said earlier, I really hate doing the early tests and getting a BFN but then having this precarious sliver of hope that the test might be wrong... Arg!!! On the plus side, I have had almost NO acne this week, and I usually have really bad PMS breakouts. So I guess that will be a silver lining if I don't fall this time?
EliRivers
Friend

Postby mybaby88 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:58 pm

@Elirivers ... thank you for the warm welcome. :)

Saw u and saz both did iui on 20th. Hang in there..

In our feb thread we had only one bfp . (Username sticky baby)
it actualy gave me hope.. dreams do come true..

i hope this march thread brings us lot of bfp's.

:)
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Saz » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:33 pm

Morning all, I feel so weak as I caved in and tested! I am 11dpIUI and got a BFN. :(
EliRivers try and stick it out as much as possible as it is not worth the disappointment. Although I know it is easier said than done.
Sa2007 it's true this forum keeps me sane, as it lets me vent out my frustration.
Mybaby88 I will be hoping to! Come on we need to have at least 3 BFP this month!!!
Have a good weekend all, I think I will test again in 2 days time. Let's see if I make it! Lol
Saz

Re: March IUIi

Postby mybaby88 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:11 pm

Saz ~ any updates? Are u 14dpiui today?

AFM ~ 4dpiui. 10 more days to go. Its already a nightmare!

I got no symptoms today. Feel very very normal. I feel a slight pain in my upper hip all day along. Its very mild and sometimes i forget about it.
that's all.

i don't know what to expect in this third iui.
well surely I'm not excited anymore. but afraid to lose hope.

praying for miracles for all of us!
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby AngelGurl83 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:11 am

@mybaby88 The time is moving far to slowly. I hate the TWW. Any symptoms for you? I've had twinges here and there, but I'm sure I'm just being hyper aware.
AngelGurl83
Friend

Postby mybaby88 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:08 pm

@Angelgurl83,

Twinges a good sign, i guess.. :)

I'm on my 5dpiui and already getting AF symptoms.
I experienced the same in my previous iuis.
I
My bbs have started to sore, but mildly. have vivid dreams. slight leg pain, towards hips. fatigue and sleepyness.
But for me, i had all these symptoms in my previous sessions.

i hate this tww too.

trying my best to stay positive...

please be in touch...
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby RiyanN » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:15 pm

Feeling abit down.. Is it bad news to have some brownish discharge at 11dpiui? It looks like the usual brownish discharge i get right before AF however AF is due on 6th apr. :( issit true what some say, that the meds u take for iui is bound to make ur AF come sooner (for unsuccessful iui cases?)
RiyanN

Postby Saz » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:44 am

Hey :)
Mybaby88 I'm on 12dpIUI. According to my app my AF is due to start spotting in 2 days time. Ever since I've been on Clomid it has come like clockwork. My chart still looks good. But I only get a dip the morning of my AF so it unfortunately does not read my future.
EliRivers how are you doing? As you did IUI same day as me right? I feel no difference apart from some tieredness and sleeping early. But I guess that is usual when I take a break as my body goes into relax mode.
Saz

Postby EliRivers » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:52 pm

No success this month: I'm out
EliRivers
Friend

Postby Saz » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:33 pm

Oh EliRivers I'm so sorry :( worst feeling after this TWW. I fear I'm going to be right behind you. :(
Haven't seen AF YET but I am so down and scared of when It comes. I just can't get out of my head the words my Doc said.."you can keep going for 10 .. 12.. IUIs, as you are young and your PCOS are under control with Clomid" !!! I mean I am a very strong person and don't break down easily, but this is just IUI #2! How on earth can I keep repeating this month after month?!
I really wish I could send you positive vibes, unfortunately I don't have any at all!
Any others have some positive news and hope to give us. ?! Or where we first in line this month?
I'm guessing that by today or tomorrow I should know, so I will keep you updated.
Saz

Postby EliRivers » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:27 pm

Thanks Saz! It was really gutting, and didn't help that this is a really physically painful period! Wah!

I'm really pulling for you - don't beat yourself up about staying positive! You are absolutely entitled to feel glum and sad after bad news, and perking yourself up for the next round can feel so defeating after getting bad news again and again! Cut yourself some slack, lady!! This is such a roller coaster every month - no need to pile more onto your plate and beat yourself up over a dark mood.

Our situation is a bit different - my rapidly diminishing egg reserve and partner's wonky sperms had our team recommending maximum of 2 IUIs. We've decided that the odds really are NOT in our favour and are jumping over to the ICSI route. It felt REALLY defeating to start taking BCP yesterday, lemme tell you!

Anyway, I'm thinking of you and really hoping you feel a bit better soon <3
EliRivers
Friend

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:06 am

It saddest my heart to read over and over these situation we are all in i having post much these past month trying to give myself some space and not think too much on ttc. We are not alone on this. Every month i say its my month done 8 iui and not one positive. Im un the unexplained category yesterday i cried all night because i know i miss my window this month i started ovulation test on day 10 and this is early for me i though it was positive but talk my self out of it becuase i normally ovulate on 13 to cd 15. Later that night i tested again and it was not positive any more. On thurday cd 12 come in for my follicle follow up and it was no longer there i had ovulated early. I normally dont write this much but wanted to share this with u all. We just have to be strong. Our baby is on its way. We will be bless.
I called the ofice this morning to see if they can book an appointment for me on information for ivf. Its not what i want to do. I know its alot of money we dont have but want to stay a step ahead.
Ladies dont give up lets shake it off an move on to our next cycle.
Baby dust to all of us
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

PreviousNext

Return to IUI