May iui

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: May iui

Postby MissBoss5 » Sat May 06, 2017 9:50 pm

Hey My name is Kim i'm new to this community DF and I are doing IUI this cycle with Letrozole, trigger and progesterone. Tomorrow will be my last day taking the Letrozole. I have my scan May 10 to see how the follies are growing hoping to have IUI by next weekend. We did our first ever IUI in Feb 2016 however we sadly lost out daughter to an infection in June 2016 Hoping the first IUI this time around gets us that BFP. Tons of prayers and sticky dust going out to you ladies. Glad i found this forum to have woman going through the same as me. Looking forward to getting to know you
MissBoss5

Postby nehakanak » Sun May 07, 2017 7:35 pm

Dpiui3 ...no symptoms....this time no trigger ...so no crazy aches here n there
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby sinewavering » Mon May 08, 2017 2:53 am

I've never posted before. I have just had 1st IUI. I'm ashamed to say I thought I would sail thorough this emotionally and have been shocked by how very hard going I've found it. I'm day 10 after iui. I've had zero symptoms and took first response early test this morning and got a negative. I am pretty sure it's over for me and I'm finding it harder than I expected. I'm dreading the next cycle mainly because of the stress it caused with having to get out of work at short notice.
Sorry to be so negative but my partner won't allow wallowing and negativity so I have to pretend I'm ok at home.
Good luck to you all waiting for results.
sinewavering

Postby nehakanak » Mon May 08, 2017 6:49 am

Sinewavering ...cd10 is still too early to check ....

Implantation starts from 12-14 days...

First iui has less chances then 2 or 3 rd or more ...

So dont loose hope ...baby dust to all
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby AngelGurl83 » Tue May 09, 2017 9:19 am

Hello everyone! So, I'm mostly a lurker, rarely posting... but I'm going nuts over here and needed to air out my emotions/thoughts with others who understand this process.
I took femera cd 3-7.
We had + opk on 4/23 and went in for our third iui the next day. We have male factor infertility. I've had an array of implantation symptoms, including sharp pinching mid uterus and other twinges halfway through the tww. On 13-14dpiui i had some light pink cm a couple separate times when i wiped (tmi,sorry). Then this morning, 15dpiui, i wiped and there was brown discharge... hpt was bpn. My usual cycles, before starting the iui's were 24-26 days... i know femera can lengthen the cycle... but typically i spot red before af arrives.
Basically i need your thoughts, am i delusional or has anyone else had similar and ended up with bfp? I know the next 24-48 hours with ultimately answer this question, but that's lots of time to anxiously freak out and over think.
Thanks guys.
AngelGurl83
Friend

Postby nehakanak » Tue May 09, 2017 5:06 pm

Why wait ..just go for blood work
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mandi2911 » Wed May 10, 2017 2:15 pm

How's everyone doing and have you been experiencing symptoms? I'm 9 days post IUI. After my first IUI last month, I experienced back pain and sore boobs but this time I haven't had any symptoms at all so far and I'm on progesterone! I don't feel very positive this cycle...
Me: 31
DH: 32
TTC: 2 years (1 miscarriage at 6 wks)
Diagnosis: mild PCOS (period every 2-3 months, very irregular), hashimoto's
IUI #1 (4/4): femara 5mg, ovidrel: BFN
IUI #2 (5/1): femara 5mg, ovidrel, progesterone (crinone): BFN
IUI #3 (6/1) femara 5mg, ovidrel, progesterone (crinone):
mandi2911

Postby Gigibaxter » Wed May 10, 2017 2:26 pm

Hi mandi299

I'm 11 days post iui!
Also hAd progesterone injections in the last few days
Sore back and b00bs but it's pretty normal that I have a sore back!
I'm sending heaps of good luck thoughts to you!!!
Gigibaxter

Postby mandi2911 » Wed May 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Gigibaxter,

Good luck to you as well! Will you be testing within the next few days at home or are you going to wait until the blood test?
mandi2911

Postby KFinNY » Wed May 10, 2017 6:21 pm

mandi2911 wrote:How's everyone doing and have you been experiencing symptoms? I'm 9 days post IUI. After my first IUI last month, I experienced back pain and sore boobs but this time I haven't had any symptoms at all so far and I'm on progesterone! I don't feel very positive this cycle...

Hi there! I'm 8 days post IUI, so almost in the same boat as you. This is our 2nd IUI attempt and I'm also on progesterone. No symptoms yet except some mild lower back pain and cramping. When do you think you're going to test?
KFinNY

Postby Roxy_girl » Wed May 10, 2017 6:24 pm

I know how tough it can be. This is a good place to vent. It might not work the first or second time, but try to renew your hope with the fact that you are trying something with better chances than regular intercourse. In general, it takes typical couples 6-12 months to get pregnant, but the iui should have better results. Have you had any fertility testing done?
sinewavering wrote:I've never posted before. I have just had 1st IUI. I'm ashamed to say I thought I would sail thorough this emotionally and have been shocked by how very hard going I've found it. I'm day 10 after iui. I've had zero symptoms and took first response early test this morning and got a negative. I am pretty sure it's over for me and I'm finding it harder than I expected. I'm dreading the next cycle mainly because of the stress it caused with having to get out of work at short notice.
Sorry to be so negative but my partner won't allow wallowing and negativity so I have to pretend I'm ok at home.
Roxy_girl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MissBoss5 » Wed May 10, 2017 7:30 pm

sinewavering wrote:I've never posted before. I have just had 1st IUI. I'm ashamed to say I thought I would sail thorough this emotionally and have been shocked by how very hard going I've found it. I'm day 10 after iui. I've had zero symptoms and took first response early test this morning and got a negative. I am pretty sure it's over for me and I'm finding it harder than I expected. I'm dreading the next cycle mainly because of the stress it caused with having to get out of work at short notice.

Welcome
I'm new here as well.I know the IUI process is emotionally draining but thats what we are here for. You can vent anytime you want because we all know exactly how you are feeling. Hoping you get a BFP soon. I am waiting to trigger hopefully over the weekend. Today my follies were 1.4 & 1.2 and they want to see them at 1.9 to trigger so i go back Friday for another scan
MissBoss5

Postby mandi2911 » Wed May 10, 2017 7:54 pm

KFinNY,

I think I'll test on Sunday. My blood test is Monday morning.
mandi2911

Postby nehakanak » Thu May 11, 2017 6:38 am

Any symptoms?
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mandi2911 » Thu May 11, 2017 9:35 am

No symptoms for me except for extreme moodiness today. It could just be that work is extra sucky today, though... :x
mandi2911

PreviousNext

Return to IUI