Looking for a cycle buddie first IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Looking for a cycle buddie first IUI

Postby 2mamasttc » Fri May 26, 2017 10:52 am

Hello everyone, we are new to the board! We are starting our first And hopefully last IUI this month. I just got back from my day 1 ultra sound. Everything seemed good but I'm waiting on the nurse to call me and tell me if we are going forward with clomid 25mg. I am looking for other ttcer's since I know how stressful that 2ww can be. We were blessed with a beautiful baby boy 10 years ago on our 3rd IUI. Don't lose faith girls sending everyone baby juju
2mamasttc

Re: Looking for a cycle buddie first IUI

Postby Beebee11 » Sat May 27, 2017 11:39 am

Hi I had my first scan on Thursday so we are roughy around the same time! This is my first iui but third cycle on menopur. Last time cancelled on day 17 no mature follicles so we've gone to 150iu this time for 3 days and then 75 for 2 then next scan Wednesday. Hope this is third time lucky xx
Beebee11

Postby 2mamasttc » Sun May 28, 2017 5:35 am

Nice to meet you BeeBee, 3rd time was lucky for us. I am sure it will be lucky for you as well. My next scan is this Monday cycle day 11. I start clomid today. It's crazy how crazy this whole process can make you feel. I've been so anxious all month, I know as the days get closer it's just going to get worse :? . I keep picking up extra shifts just to keep busy throughout the process.
2mamasttc

Postby Beebee11 » Sun May 28, 2017 5:40 am

Have you had clomid before? My clinic put me straight on injectables and I've never asked why not clomid? We should be roughly around the same time are we? I'm the same I've been doing a lot of hours at work to try and occupy myself but soon as I have free time I'm constantly on google!
Beebee11

Postby Dolphina » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:47 pm

Had my first iui as well may 26
Dolphina
Friend

Postby 2mamasttc » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:13 pm

Yes we did clomid our 3rd round 10 years ago. I think our cycles are pretty much the same time. Today is my day 11 and I go in for my mid cycle follicle check. I took clomid day 3-7 and just received my ovidrel from freedom pharmacy which I would suggest to anyone $89.00 vs CVS which was going to cost me over $300. My insurance covered clomid but not the ovidrel. I keep watching YouTube videos and googling the hell out of anything ttc. I will check back in later today after my app. I'm so anxious that I can't sleep I just got off work. Nite nite
2mamasttc

Postby 2mamasttc » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:46 am

So yesterday was our day 11 ultrasound. I had 2 follicles one one the right measuring 11 and the left measuring 15. I was told by wed. Night to take the trigger shot between 6-8 pm and We are scheduled for the iui Friday morning at 11 am. Does this sound right? My last time 10 years ago they scheduled me 24 hours after the injection. Just a bit nervous since I know it's a small window of time and frozen sperm doesn't stay alive as long, so timing is everything I am considering taking the shot closer to 11 pm so that my iui is at 36 hours post injection instead of 39? Any suggestions?
2mamasttc

Postby weeping angel » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:31 pm

Hi again!

going in for my third next week. your story gives me hope. i just need to know that i at least CAN get pregnant.

:roll:
weeping angel

Postby ankitkumar12 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:18 am

If you are facing any type of problem-related to the conceive then IUI is the best technique. In IUI no operation or no pain, it's a very simple process. If you are thinking about this then FirstStepIVF is the best Clinic for the IUI. You can Visit: http://firststepivf.com/ for IUI , IVF or any infertility problem.
ankitkumar12
Friend

Postby weeping angel » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:41 am

any news?? how did it go??
weeping angel

Postby 2mamasttc » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:07 pm

I got a bfp! I still can't believe it. We got for our ultra sound July 12. How many days Piui are you?
2mamasttc

Return to IUI