June iui

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: June iui

Postby bella89 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:39 am

SaraElise wrote:
bella89 wrote:Thank you so much, it really helps that someone understands. Yes, he is taking maca, royal jelly and ashwaganda. Basically all the things known to work aside of regular vitamins.
DH saw endocrinologist today. He said he needs to continue with clomid for a month and measure testosterone after 1 month break. If it will come back low as before therapy he will start with shots. He also gave him something for the thyroid(although everything is normal) because sometimes it can help and does no harm.
I hope God will send us good news soon...
Yes, stay positive! I so hope someone will get BFP this month to keep us in good spirits:) I keep my fingers crossed for all of you:)

What type of shots?? If he low testosterone he can't do testosterone shots. It will make him sterile. It will completely wipe out his count.

I just remembered. You said your husbands sperm is way better with clomid, but ours is the same. The doctor said it's most likely not the testosterone that is worsening our results, because after a month the count should have gone up, but didn't :(
bella89
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby nehakanak » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:31 am

bella89 wrote:
nehakanak wrote:I m angry last few days on everything this progretone is getting on my nerve....

I m already 12 dpiui with just slight back pain

Sorry you feel this way. But I know how you feel. I was unbelievable but as soon as I stopped I was my old self :)

Let's hope your husband will have to get use to it when you get BFP :p

My husband already poor soul keeps his cool....just few days more n i wil know ....fingers crossed .....
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby SaraElise » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:34 am

bella89 wrote:
SaraElise wrote:
bella89 wrote:Thank you so much, it really helps that someone understands. Yes, he is taking maca, royal jelly and ashwaganda. Basically all the things known to work aside of regular vitamins.
DH saw endocrinologist today. He said he needs to continue with clomid for a month and measure testosterone after 1 month break. If it will come back low as before therapy he will start with shots. He also gave him something for the thyroid(although everything is normal) because sometimes it can help and does no harm.
Yes, stay positive! I so hope someone will get BFP this month to keep us in good spirits:) I keep my fingers crossed for all of you:)

What type of shots?? If he low testosterone he can't do testosterone shots. It will make him sterile. It will completely wipe out his count.

I just remembered. You said your husbands sperm is way better with clomid, but ours is the same. The doctor said it's most likely not the testosterone that is worsening our results, because after a month the count should have gone up, but didn't :(

It will take at least three months to see an improvements in a sperm count. How long has he been on Clomid? If he hasn't been on it for at least three months I'd definitely wait at a few months just to make sure. If he's only been on Clomid for a month the sperm he is producing while on it hasn't even been released yet. It will take up to three months for it to be released. Hopefully you'll get some answers soon!
My Ovulation Chart

Me (Sara): 28 Normal, Unexplained Infertility, 50mg of Clomid to see if it will help!

DH (Bryan): 31 Diagnosed with varicocele and low testosterone. Normal count with low motility. Using Clomid to try and increase numbers. All tests normal as of Jan 2014!

June 2014: 50mg Clomid= BFN
July 2014: 50mg Clomid= BFN
August 2014: 100mg Clomid= BFN
September 2014: 100mg Clomid=BFN
October 2014: 100mg Clomid=BFN

Acupunture started October 2014

TTC #2 since May 2013

SaraElise
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby SaraElise » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:38 am

bella89 wrote:
SaraElise wrote:

Not progesterone shots, but something that will stimulate testosterone production like clomid, but more effective. But since we started clomid with other doctor it's better to continue for now.

On the other hand, do you know why he can't take testosterone shots? I had no idea :omg:

Treating low testosterone with pure testosterone will completely ruin his count. Do some research before you speak with your doctor about it and check what they're going to give him. DHs urologist said he has men come in all of the time with fertility issues because some other doctor has given them testosterone injections to treat low testosterone and their sperm count is now down to 0.
My Ovulation Chart

Me (Sara): 28 Normal, Unexplained Infertility, 50mg of Clomid to see if it will help!

DH (Bryan): 31 Diagnosed with varicocele and low testosterone. Normal count with low motility. Using Clomid to try and increase numbers. All tests normal as of Jan 2014!

TTC #2 since May 2013

SaraElise
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mglupe1979 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:53 pm

Its sunday, tested this am in hope of seeing something but nothing. I put the test in all different angles and nothing. So disappointed today im 12 dpo 14dptrigger shot. I really hope there is something growning in my belly. Come on it was 12 mature follicle. What is wrong with me? This does not look good. I dont think ivf will make a difference. Started with my usual migraine last night and feeling rf is on its way. Not sure if i will still see her ugly face using 3x endometrim and .5mg of progesteron in oil. Is it to late for implantation? I wanna cry ;(
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Linds630 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Hi everyone I am new to this site and hoping I can still join June IUI. I am on my 2nd IUI, after 75mg course of femara and ovidrel. After my first iui my doc increased my femara to 75mg to hopefully grow my follicles a little bigger and quicker (last iui was on cycle day 19!). This cycle I triggered on day 12, iui was done on June 17(day 14). I have one 22mm follicle to work with and I'm hoping this is the one! I go back for my test on June 30th(my birthday)! Thanks for all the positive thoughts!
Linds630

Postby PDY86 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:36 am

Hello ladies,
looks like I am out this round. Just heard from my RE. test from this morning was negative :/ (this was IUI #2)
G'luck to everyone else.
PDY86
Friend

Postby SaraElise » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:41 am

I'm out also. AF showed up this morning. Moving on to round 2. Our re has us scheduled for 4 iuis before moving on to IVF. Hopefully this next one works!
My Ovulation Chart

TTC #2 since May 2013

SaraElise
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby nehakanak » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:24 pm

14dpiui ...i did home test with some cheap ones...BFN

Guess i am also out
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mglupe1979 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:51 pm

Will i guess i will also post negative. I also tested this morning 12dpiui negative. Is hard to think that going in with 12 mature follicles and not even one will try to stick. Something is really wrong with me. I dont think God wants me to have another baby. Its been 12 years since my last. I dont want to give up, i dont.
I think i will diffenetly try tp save money for ivf for September or nov.
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby nehakanak » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:55 pm

mglupe1979 wrote:Will i guess i will also post negative. I also tested this morning 12dpiui negative. Is hard to think that going in with 12 mature follicles and not even one will try to stick. Something is really wrong with me. I dont think God wants me to have another baby. Its been 12 years since my last. I dont want to give up, i dont.
I think i will diffenetly try tp save money for ivf for September or nov.

Exactly wat i am going through rite now ....i too dont want to give up
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby SaraElise » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:24 pm

If you're taking progesterone supplements, how did you know you needed it? Is it just something your RE tested for?
My Ovulation Chart

TTC #2 since May 2013

SaraElise
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby nehakanak » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:25 pm

My doctor measured thickness n gave..she said they give it to everyone
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby SaraElise » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:41 am

Ok. My doctor has never mentioned it to me.
My Ovulation Chart

TTC #2 since May 2013

SaraElise
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby nehakanak » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:37 am