NyQuil/ Benadryl while on Clomid?

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

NyQuil/ Benadryl while on Clomid?

Postby weeping angel » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:24 am

I have looked over other posts on these and didn't really get much of a difinitive answer.

I was hoping someone has directly asked their RE about this. I will make sure to do so when i see them next.

Thanks!
weeping angel

Re: NyQuil/ Benadryl while on Clomid?

Postby weeping angel » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:19 pm

asked my re today. she said no Nyquil during tww. wasn't sure on taking it while on clomid. hope that helps half way.
weeping angel

Postby SEL » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:09 pm

Wow, I did not know this, thanks for sharing. BTW, love your user name -are you a DR. Who fan?

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby weeping angel » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:00 pm

SEL wrote:Wow, I did not know this, thanks for sharing. BTW, love your user name -are you a DR. Who fan?

Hi SEL,

glad i could help and thank you. I've never seen the show. I hear good things. what's the correlation? i definitely used nyqyil on clomid- i wonder how they react with each other but no more from here on out.
weeping angel

Postby SEL » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:42 am

Oh it's the best show. SCI FI. Time Travelling Doctor. The Weeping Angels were these scary statues that move toward you if you blink.

Yes, I too have used Nyquil whilst on clomid, in fact, it was this month. I had a terrible cough cold chest thing going on.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby weeping angel » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:27 pm

SEL wrote:Oh it's the best show. SCI FI. Time Travelling Doctor. The Weeping Angels were these scary statues that move toward you if you blink.

Yes, I too have used Nyquil whilst on clomid, in fact, it was this month. I had a terrible cough cold chest thing going on.

awesome! I will have to check it out.

I'm sorry to hear that, hope you are feeling better. I use nyqyil as a sleep aid at times. it's bad to be alone with my thoughts some nights. it's rather therapeutic really....lol
weeping angel

Return to IUI