How do YOU deal during the TWW stress free??

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

How do YOU deal during the TWW stress free??

Postby weeping angel » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:38 pm

share any techniques you have ladies.

studies show that women with a support group, whether one they attend regularly or sites such as this, have a higher percentage of pregnancies.
weeping angel

Re: How do YOU deal during the TWW stress free??

Postby 2mamasttc » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:11 am

I try too work as much as possible. Granted this is my first IUI in 10 years but I did the same thing last time too. I also try to believe that what is meant to happen will happen. Our first pregnancy took 3 tries, it was emotionally draining, but my forum buddies made it so much easier to cope. My partner really tried to be supportive, but couldn't understand why a diaper commercial would come on and I would burst into tears. The hormones really do a number on your emotional stability. Knowing the ladies on the forum understood and were on the same boat helped me feel normal.
2mamasttc

Postby weeping angel » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:58 am

2mamasttc wrote:I try too work as much as possible. Granted this is my first IUI in 10 years but I did the same thing last time too. I also try to believe that what is meant to happen will happen. Our first pregnancy took 3 tries, it was emotionally draining, but my forum buddies made it so much easier to cope. My partner really tried to be supportive, but couldn't understand why a diaper commercial would come on and I would burst into tears. The hormones really do a number on your emotional stability. Knowing the ladies on the forum understood and were on the same boat helped me feel normal.

hahahaha your post made me laugh :D . I kept telling myself the clomid and the trigger shot weren't affecting me but yesterday I was so irrationally irritable. I agree with you on these forums. I'm trying to stay busy too. a full time job and two online courses should cover that this upcoming week! this will be my third IUI so your past experience gives me hope. baby dust to you my dear.
weeping angel

Postby 2mamasttc » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:22 pm

I'm happy my post made you smile. My poor wife was dragged around on quite a roller coaster! I also became pee stick crazy! I tested out my trigger till it was gone then 3 days later started testing again! My poor wife thought I went mad. She couldn't figure out what the hell was going on. I didn't do that our first time so when we got a positive after 2 failed attempts, I almost refused to believe it until after the blood test. I didn't want to have that doubt this time.
2mamasttc

Return to IUI