July iui

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

July iui

Postby nehakanak » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:24 pm

Lets share our experiences
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: July iui

Postby goatpuppy » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:50 am

I had my first ever IUI (unmedicated) on 7/8, I am currently 8dpiui. We have MFI, but everything with me checks out just fine. Praying for a first time miracle as I am 39. I took a FRER this morning because I couldn't help myself but it was BFN (obviously). I'm currently exhausted and stuffy but no other symptoms. Good luck to all!!
goatpuppy
Friend

Postby goatpuppy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:51 pm

Hi! Anyone else out there doing IUI this month? I am 9dpiui today, still BFN with FMU, but just today having lots of twinges and mild cramps about 3 inches below my belly button along with slight nausea and sore breasts. I also woke up with a sore on my inner upper lip, which I never get. I know this is probably PMS and I'm just torturing myself. But it's still fun for me to imagine maybe it means something good. :D
goatpuppy
Friend

Postby Chrisnik » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:52 pm

I am 39 hoping to get pregnant with my first child. My boyfriend and I have been together for 9 years (he doesn't want to be married) we have been trying for two years. I am also type 1 diabetic. We did two rounds of post coital. The first one was low sperm, and no movement. The second one, more sperm and little movement. But everything on my ends was fine. I am ovulating normally and have healthy eggs. Re made sure to point out to me that I am not too old.
My boyfriend needed to go and give a sample. But his job is not one that he can just go into late. He works for the railroad, and it is very very demanding. He works on call. If he gets called and doesn't go in, or calls off, he could lose his job. In that case we wouldn't be able to afford a baby. So he was unable to give the sample. My Re and I decided to go ahead with the next step of IUI. My cycle had just started, so it only made sense to me to move forward instead of waiting for his testing.
I took clomid for days 5-9 and a trigger the night before. My IUI was on 7/6. I took a test on 12dpiui and BFN. I will test again tomorrow like the dr. told me.
Chrisnik
Friend

Postby Pchip » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:44 pm

Hi ! I'm new here. I did my 2nd IUI on July 12th it's my 9th dpiui and I have been throwing up every evening since Wednesday ( since 7dpiui)
I am having high hopes and it works out this time.
Pchip

Postby itsallieee » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:12 pm

I go in for my IUI Thursday. It's my first IUI and I'm nervous but hopeful. I'm 24, no fertility issues. My wife and I chose to jump in right away with medicated cycles. I'm on clomid currently until my ultrasound then will trigger when the doctor gives us the go ahead. Looks like our IUI will be Thursday.
itsallieee
Friend

Postby goatpuppy » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:05 am

I just got my BFP at 8 pm this evening, 14dpiui, and then again with three more tests at midnight -- all positive. We are in shock! I was convinced I was getting my period, the implantation cramping since 9dpiui has felt identical to that. Good luck and best wishes to you all!
goatpuppy
Friend

Postby nehakanak » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:36 am

Congrats goatpuppy.....
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Pchip » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:40 am

Congratulations! I am 11dpiui and I tested today is a BFN. I have 3 more days and I am sad that it showed negative.
Pchip

Postby goatpuppy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:42 pm

I am not sure that this one is going to work out for me. My beta hcg yesterday was 48. I've spent so much time since then reading studies about low hcg in early pregnancy...apparently hcg levels less than 50 at 16dpo (which I was yesterday) have less than 25% chance of being successful. we repeat the hcg tomorrow but even if it doubles my levels will still be so low that chances of carrying to term are slim. I'm bummed! This wait is hellish. I just hope that I go in tomorrow and it was all a big mistake and my hcg is now 900 or something. OH also, I suddenly lost all symptoms yesterday morning -- nausea, boob soreness and swelling, now completely gone. :(
goatpuppy
Friend

Postby nehakanak » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:11 pm

Started with femara 5 mg and injections this time ...its my last iui ....
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Chrisnik » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:08 am

I had my first IUI July 6th. Took a test 12dpiui and 14dpiui. BFN. Ok, so next month. I stop taking the progesterone per doctor. I know that it can delay your period. So I was just waiting for AF.

Today, I went to have cataract surgery on my left eye. It was canceled because I got a BFP!!!!!!

I am in complete and utter shock.
Chrisnik
Friend

Postby goatpuppy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:09 am

nehakanak wrote:Started with femara 5 mg and injections this time ...its my last iui ....

Best wishes for the very best outcome!
goatpuppy
Friend

Postby goatpuppy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:11 am

Chrisnik wrote:I had my first IUI July 6th. Took a test 12dpiui and 14dpiui. BFN. Ok, so next month. I stop taking the progesterone per doctor. I know that it can delay your period. So I was just waiting for AF.

Today, I went to have cataract surgery on my left eye. It was canceled because I got a BFP!!!!!!

I am in complete and utter shock.

This is wonderfull!! How exciting! Congratulations
goatpuppy
Friend

Postby nehakanak » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:21 am

Chrisnik....its like god's miracle...congrats

Goatpuppy thx ...anyways femara is making me crazy i feel too much exicted...:)

Wats ur update?
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Next

Return to IUI