New Here! First IUI (July) Currently in TWW

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New Here! First IUI (July) Currently in TWW

Postby KW615 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:17 pm

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over two years now. We tried just clomid for 4 cycles and were unsuccessful. This month was our first cycle with Femara, Menopur, and then the trigger shot before insemination. I am currently 5 dpiui and am experiencing quite a lot of bloating and had little spotting this morning very light pink and feel like my emotions are all over the books and most of all anxious. I have tried to keep myself busy but these symptoms make me feel like I am going to get my period. Curious if others have had same symptoms or different symptoms and what they have done to relax through this process?
KW615

Re: New Here! First IUI (July) Currently in TWW

Postby Chrisnik » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:46 pm

Hi! I just had my first IUI on July 6th. I got a BFN on 12dpiui. I plan on testing tomorrow like the dr. said. (i just couldn't help myself) I did clomid and now progesterone.I don't and didn't really have anything except I pretty much cry over everything. From what I read it is the progesterone that is making me crazy. I hope all these signs for you are for that BFP. when do you test?
Chrisnik
Friend

Re: New Here! First IUI (July) Currently in TWW

Postby KW615 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:47 pm

I test next week. I was just put on progesterone today as my levels are a bit low from where they would like them at this point. It has been a month full of emotions and unknowns, as I feel I question every symptom and know they want you to try to relax. Best of luck to you this month!
KW615

Return to IUI