August iui

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: August iui

Postby boatlife » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:22 am

Hi Ladies!

I hope I can join in, I will be going for IUI #6 tomorrow at 12:15pm. My wife and I are very hopeful this will work, if not - we will be doing maybe 1 more IUI and then moving on with IVF. I recognize some names, so hello to you all!

Currently going crazy about my RE's timing after my +OPK, but other than that, holding up fairly well. Hoping this one sticks!

Baby dust to everyone!
Me - 27 // DW - 34
DS - 8
IUI #1 (8/13/16) - BFN - Femara Only
IUI #2 (11/15/16)- BFN - Clomid 25mg/ Ovidrel
IUI #3 (12/13/16) - BFN - Clomid 25mg/ Ovidrel
IUI #4 (3/1/17) - BFN - Femara 5mg / Ovidrel
IUI #5 (3/31/17) - BFN - Femara 5mg / Ovidrel
IUI #6 (5/27/17) - BFN - Femara 5mg / Ovidrel
IUI #7 (8/8/2017) - .... - Femara 5mg / No Trigger
boatlife
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hopeful1984 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:40 am

Hi everyone!!

@geekygab This is my first time on clomid. was prepping myself for the side effects which have plagued many others but all I got were hot flashes. So i guess that's a bonus!

Had my CD13 scan today. I usually ovulate around CD 15-17 and I'm hoping this time around it'll be at CD 16 or 17 to allow some of the small follicles to grow. The scan showed 3 follicles on each side- 17, 12, 9 and 10, 10, 10. I'm not sure how to feel with these numbers. The difference between the largest and smallest is pretty huge.

Will need to call the clinic when I get my lh surge over the next few days.

Some of you guys are showing pretty good mature follicles. that is really awesome!
hopeful1984
Friend

Postby mine1 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:41 am

Hi ladies.... How's everybody doing with their IUIs. For me its no different than an ordinary cycle.
Oh and btw this is minittc1, for some reason this site wasnt letting me in on my previous email registration.. so i created a new one.
Diagnosed with PCOS at 27 have regular periods but my Ovulation time is off. Cycle ranges from 30-40 days
Tried 3 rounds of clomid 50mgs. ovulated everytime, confirmed with OPK and 7DPO progesterone test
Clomid try 1 June 2016 - BFN
Clomid try 2 Oct 2016 - BFP - MC at 5 weeks
Clomid try 3 March 2017 - BFN
Break March 2017 - June - 2017 Femue tubes clear, possible polyp
June 2017 Hysteroscopy to remove polyp - successful - biopsy normal
August 2017 - Letrozole5mg + Novarel Trigger + IUI
mine1
Friend

Postby nehakanak » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:58 pm

6dpiui...my back is hurting a lot ...any advise?

Increased urination n hunger
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Cosmosnat » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:07 pm

Hi Ladies,
I'm back from camping and now 7dpiui. I'm not really feeling anything :( I've read online that implantation happens somewhere between days 5-12 after iui so maybe it hasn't happened yet? I do get a pain every so often that feels like when you hold your pee for so long, then after you go, your bladder hurts a little. But I remember having this feeling in my last clomid/hcg shot cycle.
Nehakanak: Your symptoms sound very promising! How exciting! My RE told me I can take acetaminophen (Tylenol) if I have any back pain, just not ibuprofen because it'll reduce my mucous lining.
Good luck to all of you ladies!
Cosmosnat
Friend

Postby nehakanak » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:23 am

Cosmosnat
Yeah but symptoms can b becoz of trigger or progrestone ....
I cant use tynelol it gives me sore throat....i m using hot pack but still kind of paining
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mine1 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:42 am

@nehakanak - Your symptoms sound promising, but you are correct it might be because of progesterone or trigger. Are you on progesterone supplements too? Are you testing out your trigger to make sure its out of your system?

@cosmosnat - Its good you are experiencing pains. 7dpiui sounds a good time for implantation process too. Or maybe the fertilized egg is proliferating down from your tube. Its good that you are sensitive in understanding what your body is doing.

As for me, I get lower back pain a week before AF so I am not considering that. Have you ladies planned anything for the weekend to get away from the tww madness? I am an Indian so I have a little prep for one of our festivals this weekend. Great opportunity for me to occupy my self (smirk)
Diagnosed with PCOS at 27 have regular periods but my Ovulation time is off. Cycle ranges from 30-40 days
Tried 3 rounds of clomid 50mgs. ovulated everytime, confirmed with OPK and 7DPO progesterone test
mine1
Friend

Postby nehakanak » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:34 pm

Mine1...i dont do any testing till i c my RE after 2 weeks. Everything is so expensive here. One strip is 5 dollars. Anyways ...can you tell me about ur treatment in india? Like the procedure and cost. Are those ppl reliable.

I was very hunger in the morning i ate too much now my head is aching.

I dont have much chances in this try as my husband's semen volume was really low ....

For weekend i have party invitations but i cant sit for long due to back ache

Baby dust to all
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mine1 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:48 am

Nehakanak - I am an Indian but I live in New Jersey. All my procedures have happened here. No idea how it happens there.
Well your symptoms do sound promising. Have you had these before too? I mean your previous cycles of IUI?
mine1
Friend

Postby nehakanak » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:28 am

Mine1.....sorry i thought u stay in India. Anyways.....i never had symptoms like these before for sure. This is my 5th cycle.
Just not thinking much. I hope things just happen positive....
How about urs?

Baby dust
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Cosmosnat » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:10 pm

@mine1: when you mentioned testing out your trigger in your post above to nehakanak, what does this entail? I've seen this mentioned on other forums, but never understood how it works. Do ppl use pregnancy tests or something else? What day does the testing start? I'm assuming the tests pick up the hcg in your body as it leaves?
Still no symptoms for me and my pelvic pains have gone too although I have a fat pimple on my chin. I have 5 days left before I test...
Baby dust to all who read this.
Cosmosnat
Friend

Postby hopeful1984 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:43 am

Hello guys,

just to update here. my first iui cycle has been cancelled because I just got my lh surge on a Saturday. And the clinic is closed for the weekend. :roll: I think the word to describe how Im feeling right now is LOST. and probably sad. sucks to be me right now I know. I now have 6 follicles and a lot of bding to do as homework. I just keep staring at the ultrasound of my Day 10 follies and hoping that one of them will work this month :o

But that doesn't mean I can't be excited for you guys!
Neha and boat life especially, you ladies are so brave to have come so far. I sincerely hope that this is the cycle for you. Mine1, elivan, geekygab, itsallieee, Cosmo, fingers crossed for all of you.
Mybaby, Im sorry to hear about your loss. This month my be IT for you.

Hugs, kisses and babydust!
hopeful1984
Friend

Postby mybaby88 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:40 pm

Dear all,

First of all, thank you for reading my posts and replying.

I'm just holding my breath until i see my RE to know my next step and schedule.

I always thought tww is the hardest to wait ...
No it's not. Until the next appointment with the clinic, until the scan day to know the follies are good, until the iui day, until you get through the tww, until you get to see your miraculous two lines in a test, until your first scan says ' there's THAT heart beat! ', until you get passed the first trimester, until you hold your little bean in your arms..... the list goes on....

:) :)

Cheers to have patience and being strong!
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby nehakanak » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:30 am

Is this prosgrestone working on me? I feel like vomiting after eating food ....and right side pain in the uterus

Otherwise i m fine

Baby dust to all
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mine1 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:05 am

Cosmosnat- testing out your trigger means exactly what you said. People use really cheap tests to see if the HCG has left your body. On an average it will be out at around 7dpiui. The only reason to do this is not to get false positive when you are testing for your much awaited BFP

Ladies- no symptoms here!! Nada! Nothing! I have one more week to go before I get the blood test. I am talking my self out of poas. I am not going to do it.

Neha- progesterone can be a b**ch! I hate it.
mine1
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to IUI