August iui

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: August iui

Postby mybaby88 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:09 am

itsallieee wrote:Hey again everyone!
So I'm 4 days away from the date I SHOULD be taking the test and it's killing me! I'm doing my best to wait the whole time though because of course I want the most accurate results. Lately I've been noticing a lot of cramping which I usually don't get before AF but I'm not getting my hopes up too high because it for sure could be AF. I've been having super vivid dreams, last week I even had a dream I was carrying twin girls!! I feel like that's just my mind playing tricks on me though since I'm going through this process. it's hard not to analyze every little feeling but I'm trying not to. I really don't have any sore bbs just really sensitive nips, cramping, headache yesterday (9dpiui), occasionally nauseous, and hungry a lot. Now I just have to ignore these tests until Thursday, ugh!
Hope you all are doing well!

Hi itsalliee,

Sending prayers on your way.. Hope to hear some good news.. :)
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:28 am

nehakanak wrote:Is this prosgrestone working on me? I feel like vomiting after eating food ....and right side pain in the uterus

Otherwise i m fine

Baby dust to all

Hi nehakanak,

Feeling nauseous is a wonderful sign I guess!
Is it 10dpiui for you now? Just hang in there.. The next few days are going to be the longest ever.. I know the feeling.. :)

Is your back hurt still? It could be the progesterone..
So how have you been keeping yourself going through this tww.. ?
Would love to hear..

may this month bring you all the joy you ever wanted!
baby dust!
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:42 am

boatlife wrote:Hi Ladies!

I hope I can join in, I will be going for IUI #6 tomorrow at 12:15pm. My wife and I are very hopeful this will work, if not - we will be doing maybe 1 more IUI and then moving on with IVF. I recognize some names, so hello to you all!

Currently going crazy about my RE's timing after my +OPK, but other than that, holding up fairly well. Hoping this one sticks!

Baby dust to everyone!

Hello to you too, Boatlife!

I think you were in either Feb or March thread.
Well, I must say, seeing you getting ready for sixth round gave me more strength to start my procedure.
Since I took almost 2 1/2 months break from IUI rounds (due to my mc), it was difficult to collect the pieces and get up and run again.

Hope the iui went well.
How many days piui are you now.?
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby geeky_gab » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:10 am

Good afternoon ladies,
Sorry I was away for a while, I work in Education so Fall is at our doorstep and these are busy times! Good thing though, working keeps TTC out of my radar for hours at a time...

Nehakanak : progesterone surges are the WORST.. I always get mine 8 or 9 DPO and had really strong nausea once. But I hope that yours is an indicator of another kind!
MiniTTC : Half way there :)
Cosmonat : About "testing out the trigger" I had done that before, but you need strong nerves... I had a super hope surge when I still saw a line 10DPO... ended up being the rest of the trigger in a more concentrated urine sample - I was really sad.. but if you're up for the challenge, why not!
Hopeful : I am sorry about your cycle being cancelled! I guess BBding is the way to go ;)
Mybaby : when is your appointment due?
Allie : how are you? Have you tested yet? Sending baby vibes your way!
Boat : Hope you are well, I think I do remeber you too from last year! Good luck on your last IUI, when was it?

AFM : I can't believe AF is still lurking around on CD10! Sorry if TMI... She always stays around for 7-8 days but 10... that's really long (and annoying). My RE doesn't seem to stressed by that, hopefully he's right.

We have our echo tomorrow, really early a.m. to check on the follies. Hope that all will be ok (lining, no blood remaining from AF, plump follies and what not)... A NORMAL echo would be a refreshing change, we'll see tomorrow!
Fx for all of you ladies and hope to read some BFP news from you soon :)
TTC since Dec. 2014 - "unexplained infertility"
Me : 36
DH : 37
IUI #1 (Femara+Ovidrel) : May 23rd 2016 BFN
IUI #2 (Femara+Ovidrel) : September 14th 2016 BFN
IUI #3 (Femara+Ovidrel) : October 11th 2016 BFN
IUI # 4 (Clomid+Ovidrel) : November 8th BFN
Laparoscopy May 29th, fibroid removed, cyst on fallopian tube removed, stage 1 endo removed.
IUI #5 (Femara+Ovidrel) August 20th BFN
IUI #6 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) September 15th BFN
IUI #7 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) October
geeky_gab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby nehakanak » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:24 pm

Thx all...

I just have unrest back .... may b its prosgrestone.....

When is everyone testing?mine is this friday....kind of no hopes though
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby itsallieee » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:28 pm

Hello again ladies! Been absent for a little while but I wanted to let you know I tested on day 14 and got those two beautiful lines!! I held it up and looked 100 different ways but that line got darker and darker. I had my first blood taken on 14dpiui and it was 136 and today it was over 1000!! My first scan is on the 30th to hopefully see a heartbeat! Im so excited, just trying to get through these critical 12 weeks and beyond. I hope all of you get your BFP this month:)
itsallieee
Friend

Postby mine1 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:47 am

Itsalieee- such a great news!! So so happy for you.. I had follies your size too. It gives me hope.. Tell us more.. symptoms, what did you do to keep away from tww, also do you workout? Like I am a regular at the gym but I am not doing anything crazy in my tww I don't want to mess up anything going on in there! Lots of love to you two!!
Diagnosed with PCOS at 27 have regular periods but my Ovulation time is off. Cycle ranges from 30-40 days
Tried 3 rounds of clomid 50mgs. ovulated everytime, confirmed with OPK and 7DPO progesterone test
Clomid try 1 June 2016 - BFN
Clomid try 2 Oct 2016 - BFP - MC at 5 weeks
Clomid try 3 March 2017 - BFN
Break March 2017 - June - 2017 Femue tubes clear, possible polyp
June 2017 Hysteroscopy to remove polyp - successful - biopsy normal
August 2017 - Letrozole5mg + Novarel Trigger + IUI
mine1
Friend

Postby mybaby88 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:19 am

itsallieee wrote:Hello again ladies! Been absent for a little while but I wanted to let you know I tested on day 14 and got those two beautiful lines!! I held it up and looked 100 different ways but that line got darker and darker. I had my first blood taken on 14dpiui and it was 136 and today it was over 1000!! My first scan is on the 30th to hopefully see a heartbeat! Im so excited, just trying to get through these critical 12 weeks and beyond. I hope all of you get your BFP this month:)

Itsaliee!
Such a great news!
I'm thrilled.. :)
Happy for you. Dreams do come true..

Take good care of your little bean..
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby geeky_gab » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:34 am

Oh Alliee, I am so happy for you! Congrats and I wish you a healthy 9 months :)
It's the first time anyone on a thread I've been on has followed-up with a confirmed bfp, so its makes me hopeful.

Thank you for sharing this with us and take care! :)
TTC since Dec. 2014 - "unexplained infertility"
Me : 36
DH : 37
IUI #1 (Femara+Ovidrel) : May 23rd 2016 BFN
IUI #2 (Femara+Ovidrel) : September 14th 2016 BFN
IUI #3 (Femara+Ovidrel) : October 11th 2016 BFN
IUI # 4 (Clomid+Ovidrel) : November 8th BFN
Laparoscopy May 29th, fibroid removed, cyst on fallopian tube removed, stage 1 endo removed.
IUI #5 (Femara+Ovidrel) August 20th BFN
IUI #6 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) September 15th BFN
IUI #7 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) October
geeky_gab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Cosmosnat » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:58 pm

Wow! Congratulations itsalieee!!! This is so amazing to hear. Thanks for sharing your special news with us. I hope you have a healthy and safe 9 months!
Cosmosnat
Friend

Postby nehakanak » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:19 pm

Congrats Itsaliee!healthy n safe 9 months ....

Hope we have more bfps this month.

I test this friday ...how about others?

All the best everyone!
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:42 am

nehakanak wrote:Congrats Itsaliee!healthy n safe 9 months ....

Hope we have more bfps this month.

I test this friday ...how about others?

All the best everyone!

Nehakanak,

You got any new symptoms this time, compared to your previous iui's...?

Would love to know...
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hopeful1984 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:03 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
hopeful1984
Friend

Postby nehakanak » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:46 am

Mybaby88....i just have this middle back pain not exactly lower ....and its on n off and when it comes its so severe. Morning after breakfast i was so nauseatic....then called my doctor and she said its becoz of prosgrestone....

She asked me to do ept in the afternoon at home which turned out negative....

Anyways still 2 days to go

Baby dust all
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:14 am

nehakanak wrote:Mybaby88....i just have this middle back pain not exactly lower ....and its on n off and when it comes its so severe. Morning after breakfast i was so nauseatic....then called my doctor and she said its becoz of prosgrestone....

She asked me to do ept in the afternoon at home which turned out negative....

Anyways still 2 days to go

Baby dust all

Thanks for the update nehakanak. It must be very hard to get passed the next 48 years...

I really hope you get those wonderful second line in the next couple of days...

keep in touch...

AFM,. I'm waiting for my AF to arrive. Its expected tomorrow. Then I start my cycle with clomid. So hopefully I get my iui end of august.

Sending baby vibes to all you dear ladies...

:)
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to IUI