August iui

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: August iui

Postby mybaby88 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:17 am

Nehakanak, sorry it should be next 48 hours....
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Cosmosnat » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:30 am

Hi Ladies,
My tww ended today. I used a home pregnancy test and it was negative. Looks like this round was a bust. I feel most sad about disappointing my husband. Now I'm just waiting for AF to start clomid round 3/iui round 2.
Good luck ladies! I'm hoping a lot of you get your BFP's!
Cosmosnat
Friend

Postby mine1 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:59 am

Cosmosnat - Never think that your disappointing any one. We are all here with you. It's ok for you feel sad for a day may be 2 but you will get back to it next cycle and show it who's the boss 8)

Mybaby88 - so you are doing a typical femara/clomid/trigger/iui/progesterone?

Neha - you are almost there.

AFM, i still have to kill this week. I am not going to POAS, just going to show up for the blood test.

:babydustg:
Diagnosed with PCOS at 27 have regular periods but my Ovulation time is off. Cycle ranges from 30-40 days
Tried 3 rounds of clomid 50mgs. ovulated everytime, confirmed with OPK and 7DPO progesterone test
Clomid try 1 June 2016 - BFN
Clomid try 2 Oct 2016 - BFP - MC at 5 weeks
Clomid try 3 March 2017 - BFN
Break March 2017 - June - 2017 Femue tubes clear, possible polyp
June 2017 Hysteroscopy to remove polyp - successful - biopsy normal
August 2017 - Letrozole5mg + Novarel Trigger + IUI
mine1
Friend

Postby nehakanak » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:50 pm

Does anyone know about asherman syndrome?

I got to seriously think about it as after my d n c i never conceived.
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mine1 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:56 pm

Neha - its adhesions and/or fibroids in uterus. It's usually caused because of the dnc but not necessarily. Did you ever have hsg or hysteroscopy done? It should show up on those tests.
Diagnosed with PCOS at 27 have regular periods but my Ovulation time is off. Cycle ranges from 30-40 days
Tried 3 rounds of clomid 50mgs. ovulated everytime, confirmed with OPK and 7DPO progesterone test
mine1
Friend

Postby itsallieee » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:20 pm

mine1 wrote:Itsalieee- such a great news!! So so happy for you.. I had follies your size too. It gives me hope.. Tell us more.. symptoms, what did you do to keep away from tww, also do you workout? Like I am a regular at the gym but I am not doing anything crazy in my tww I don't want to mess up anything going on in there! Lots of love to you two!!

Wow thank you so much everyone. I'm so excited and grateful. One thing I noticed in reading other people's symptoms is that everyone is so different! So for symptoms the most noticible thing to me was the cramping. It wasn't typical AF cramping for me at all and my uterus just felt heavier. I also usually get really sore bbs before AF and I didn't at all. Just really sore and sensitive nips which started maybe 8dpiui and got worse. Now my bbs are sore. I also was SO tired all the time, like a tired I've never felt before.
As for the gym, I used to go regularly but since work got busy I stopped. I didn't do anything too different from my normal routine in the tww, just tried to keep everything pretty normal and make time go by.
All the baby dust to you ladies ❤
itsallieee
Friend

Postby nehakanak » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:49 pm

Mine 1...oh yes i got hyterscopy done

Just thinking about if this iui doesnt work then i would go for ivf
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby geeky_gab » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am

Hi ladies,
I have just come back from my last pelvic scan, only one follie will be fully mature on the date planned for the IUI, on Sunday, at CD17... another follie is "intermediary"... the RE said I am probably no longer responding to the regular dose of Femara and worried that I ovulate so late.
At least, I know I will be ovulating and that we do have some chances this cycle, just not our maximum chances.
He recommended that we move on to shots to stimulate the follies on our next cycle but no doctor was available before the projected CD1 to change my protocol, so I am now on a waiting list. As I said to DH, I have to talk to myself and assess that the only thing I can do now is work on being more patient, but I just feel like it has been so long already!!
Anyways, thanks for reading through my whining lol
When is everyone's testing date/IUI?
Take care xx
TTC since Dec. 2014 - "unexplained infertility"
Me : 36
DH : 37
IUI #1 (Femara+Ovidrel) : May 23rd 2016 BFN
IUI #2 (Femara+Ovidrel) : September 14th 2016 BFN
IUI #3 (Femara+Ovidrel) : October 11th 2016 BFN
IUI # 4 (Clomid+Ovidrel) : November 8th BFN
Laparoscopy May 29th, fibroid removed, cyst on fallopian tube removed, stage 1 endo removed.
IUI #5 (Femara+Ovidrel) August 20th BFN
IUI #6 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) September 15th BFN
IUI #7 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) October
geeky_gab
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mine1 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:28 am

geeky_gab - do you know your follicle sizes? Also your endo thickness? Did you get your trigger? What dose of femara were you on?

I am not testing until Monday. :roll:
mine1
Friend

Postby geeky_gab » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:24 pm

mini_ The main follie was 17 mm... the second was almost at 13... they should be mature by Sunday according to the nurse. I don't remember the dosage of Femara but I took two pills at night. I figured I've always been taking them rather early (CD3 to 7). My endo was "perfect" according to the doctor, I didn't ask thickness... everything goes so fast during those consultations! I have the Ovidrel ready for tomorrow evening, at 11.

You're almost there! Only a few days :) how are you feeling? Are you symptom tracking or temping?
TTC since Dec. 2014 - "unexplained infertility"
Me : 36
DH : 37
IUI #1 (Femara+Ovidrel) : May 23rd 2016 BFN
IUI #2 (Femara+Ovidrel) : September 14th 2016 BFN
IUI #3 (Femara+Ovidrel) : October 11th 2016 BFN
IUI # 4 (Clomid+Ovidrel) : November 8th BFN
Laparoscopy May 29th, fibroid removed, cyst on fallopian tube removed, stage 1 endo removed.
IUI #5 (Femara+Ovidrel) August 20th BFN
IUI #6 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) September 15th BFN
IUI #7 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) October
geeky_gab
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mine1 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:14 am

Great! I had follies the same size. I hope there is a light at the end of this rather loooong tunnel :? I want to track symptoms but there are none.. :|

Neha - Hope you get beautiful lines and a positive test today.. Lots of hugs to you.. :bfp:
mine1
Friend

Postby nehakanak » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:45 pm

No mine1.....i got the worse bfn....yesterday i went to my RE n asked her about next step ....she said just go in for ivf...but she was saying u do anything i doubt u will conceive.....i got angry n sad n decided to change my RE....this new place RE is more smart n i realised all my iuis were waste of money becoz the procedure was done properly. I really feel stupid now...anyways taking 2 months rest n would hit gym n take some medicines....

All the best everyone ...we should get more n more bfps this time...

Baby dust all
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby kimman » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:53 pm

Hi ladies

This is my first time here . i had my first
iui 08/05/17
cramps that day , but real symptoms after that . I tested day 8,9 and 10 faint lines dollars tree store test , tested again on the days 11 bfn negative with clear blue and $ tree test , day 12 bfn clear blue . today is the 14 day i have not tested yet is there possibility i be still pregnant or i'm out for this month . please advise .
kimman
Friend

Postby kimman » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:54 pm

I meant no real symptoms and i am on progesterone and estrogen currently .
kimman
Friend

Postby goodnightelisabeth » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:00 pm

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself and wish you all luck. I plan to start IUI within the next few months and reading your stories make me not feel so alone during this time!
goodnightelisabeth
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to IUI