Tips to increase iui success rates

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Tips to increase iui success rates

Postby mybaby88 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:34 am

Dear ladies,

I'm currently getting ready for my 4th iui.
There are whole lot of us going through this forum evryday to seek support and company during this journey of ttc via iui.

It will be really helpful for us to know the tips/ tricks / lessons of succesfull iui stories.

Thank you in advance.
All are welcome.

May this thread be helpful to all the ladies waiting for their miracle to happen!
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Tips to increase iui success rates

Postby Manjula » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:30 am

Hi myBaby88,

I am planning to start my second IUI. With first IUI I tried to do things which help implantation. The Pineapple trick, avocados, pomegranate, milk and dates. I was looking for the tips and tricks, and I found this thread. To be honest, I have many what ifs in my mind constantly. what if my 14dpo blood test( which was 2 days ago, am still waiting for AF) is wrong negative, what if my 3 follicles did not have any egg, what if my eggs have chromosomal issues.I guess going for ivf can reveal many things about my concerns about my eggs quality. Should I not just go for IVF?
But I am going for next cycle of IUI anyway. Since I have Sjogren, I am concerned can my uterus wall be dry? I also have ANA ( anti nuclear antibodies) positive. Should I take fertileCM? I will discuss these things with doctor also in my next visit.

So I also need any tips I can use. Anyone out there who can have any answer to mybaby88?

Thanks,
Manjula
Friend

Postby Alba » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:35 am

Hi both we was in the November IUI together
The only tips I have are pineapple and dairy which apparently helps with implementation can't say if it has helped yet tho as I'm only on 8dpiui.

Wishing you all the luck in the world
Alba

Postby ggarcia78 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:03 pm

It's nice to see you mybaby88, manjula and Alba on this forum. I, like you mybaby am getting ready for my next IUI. This will be my 2nd try. Tips and tricks would definitely be helpful.
ggarcia78

Postby gertie » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:00 am

Hey there. I am glad that you started this forum. I was also looking for the tips to increase iui success rate. I have to start from next month. I am preparing my mind right now. I want to know everything about that to make it successful. Thank you for startin this discussion. I will follow the diet you guys have suggested here.
gertie

Postby strokes15 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:55 pm

Hey there! I had mine just last month. Everything went fine. I'm sure you will be fine too. I'll suggest Pineapple and Dairy. Wishing you best of luck. Let us know how it goes. Thinking of you!
strokes15

Return to IUI