NOVEMBER IUI 2017

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: NOVEMBER IUI 2017

Postby Lyn17 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:03 pm

This is my first IUI. I just finished my 5 days of Femara and I did two injections of150 Gonal f. I had a ultrasound this morning and I have 4 follicles on the right side measuring 21mm, 19,16, and 9. My endo lining was 10.88mm. I think this good. I’m 36 with low AMH and my husband has retrograde ejaculation so they are going to take sperm from urine as well. I really want this to work. 11 months TTC my anxiety is up dealing with this every month. Fingers cross

Adene- I totally understand. Hang in there you still have time to find out.
Lyn17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Lyn17 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:45 am

Today’s ultrasound I still have 3 mature follicles but my Estrogen level is 192. I think the level is supposed to be 150-200 per mature follicle. Has anything had experienced with low LH levels for and IUI?
Lyn17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby india2usa » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:44 pm

I have been ttc for over 6 years On/Off ( took break of 2 years in between) , DH and myself tested and no major issues , I had mild PCOS but i was ovulating on my own but a longer cycle ( 35 days ) used OPK every month tried like crazy and our hearts broken every single month we tried .. tried over 5 clomid cycles with timed intercourse few years back.. Nothing worked . .. lately i started to see issues with my cycle mainly Annoulatory cycle for the last 1.5 years , Because insurance does not cover IUI/IVF we did mostly clomid/Femera cycles with timed intercourse 3 times in last 1.5 years..

Nothing worked so we had to take next step and move on to IUI , so decided to do IUI this cycle .

Femera with Trigger shot , last U/S showed one big follicle 18mm and next day i took a trigger shot( nurse said to do trigger shot next day so that allows almost 36 hrs for the follice to grow a little bit more ) . and 36 hours after a trigger shot ( this morning ) i had an IUI .

This is my first ever IUI . i am trying not to my hopes high but unable to tell my little heart so desperately want a BFP this cycle.

Please please please pray for me and remember me in your prayers. I wish and pray everyone trying gets a BFP too.

PS : I am 33+ older and DH 35 +older
india2usa
Friend

Postby Lyn17 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:42 am

India2usa I will difinitely keep you in my prayers. Please do the same for me. Your time is coming. Good luck and baby dust to you

I have my IUI insemination tomorrow. We will both get great new for the xmas holiday :)
Lyn17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Adene » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:56 am

Hi All,

My blood test came back today. it's a BFN. I am devastated beyond understanding. I have no idea how I am going to find the courage and strength to try this again. It is so draining and so emotional. Just hearing the word 'negative' makes me want to throw up.

So, i am out.

I wish everyone good luck for upcoming IUI's and all the best to those still waiting for results. Take care all.

Bye x
Adene
Friend

Postby india2usa » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am

Lyn17 wrote:India2usa I will difinitely keep you in my prayers. Please do the same for me. Your time is coming. Good luck and baby dust to you

I have my IUI insemination tomorrow. We will both get great new for the xmas holiday :)

Thank you Lyn17 .Good luck to you and everyone else expecting bfp . Do share your IUI experiences.
india2usa
Friend

Postby Ajb38 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:26 am

India and Lyn, I wish both of you luck on your first IUI's. It is a crazy journey and the longest 2 weeks ever, lol.

I am 8dpiui. I don't have any symptoms besides my stomach has been very upset the last 3 days. I had the same thing when i was pregnant for my son. So I am hoping that is a good sign. I took a test just for fun this morning. It had the slightest line, but it is probably still my trigger shot. I will test again Saturday morning and see what happens.
Ajb38
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Lyn17 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:52 pm

Ajb- I wish you much luck. :)

insemination for my IUI was this morning. I am going to try my hardest to wait until by 12/14 blood text and not do an at home pregnancy tests.
Lyn17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby india2usa » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:01 pm

I tested 10 DPO 12/08 and got a BFN , am planning to test tomorrow 12DPO 12/10. I am really really worried , loosing hope that it will be BFN and wishing to get a BFP.

please please pray for me . Its been 7 long years and crying every month to see a BFP.
india2usa
Friend

Postby india2usa » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:32 am

I must have read thousands and thousands of post /forums for the last 6 years. Read several success stories and month by month hoped to see a BFP.

Here is the day posting myself a success story .

12 DPIUI i tested and got a faint faint positive which i almost though was a negative ( as the line did not show up right away but took over several mins to show a faint line , i initially almost trashed so cant really say how faint it was but i considered myself negative at that time but a little hope that it may happened).

Wanted to test again on 15DPO IUI , night before my test on 14dpo IUI i had a cramps which i was ABSOLUTELY considering it to be an AF Cramps and thought AF will be here next morning .
ON 15DPO iuI at 3:00 AM when i got up and saw AF did not arrive yet , i just thought to take a test and line did not show up immediately but took few mins to see a visible line ( BFP) and the line got darker as the test strip dried ( i have been using a named HPT brand from India) . i repeated my test in the evening 15 DPO and saw the line come up( still not dark as the "C" line but definitely there and visible clearly ) . Believe i have a true BFP and of course AF never showed up too.

I am going for Beta today in few hours and i will know my level in the afternoon.

Since the insurance did not cover for my IUI and IVF , My doctor always discouraged me for IUI and suggested straight IVF as IUI success rate is low and i could waste the money . i was prepared for IVF and went for a consult , and the DR told me they are technically closed for IVF during December time for Christmas and next possiable IVF cycle can only be in JAN , so i thought i will atleast try one cycle of IUI this month before IVF in Jan . if it does not work do straight IVF.

Fortunately my very FIRST IUI worked and here i am posting a success story .

Thank you everyone who had supported and prayed for me . This is THE BEST thing that has happened to me . I just hope everything goes well next several months with me and my baby.

I wish everyone else still waiting to get a BFP a very good luck for the cycle.
india2usa
Friend

Postby Manjula » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:32 am

Congretulations.I prayed for you. So lucky to get BFP on very first IUI. :)
Manjula

Postby mybaby88 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:49 am

Dear all,

Sorry for my sudden dissapearence. I just couldn't cope up with the ttc struggle.

That iui DID work and I'm holding my little one..

I have been following the updates of my fellow iui ladies in this iui forum and the ivf forum as well.

I'm happy to see the bfp stories. Dana , your journey is amazing. congrads. :) mglupe , hang in there. You are next.

and other ttc sisters, sorry i can't find time to write you all . Buy my heartful wishes are with u all.

I'm going throgh a differnt pace in life and it is really hard. I can't write about that topic in here as it belongs to a another catogory. Its the troublesome duration some moms face after giving birth.
Unfourtunately I'm one of them. :(
Though i have my little one and and my loved ones around me, I'm basically a lost soul.

So moms to be, little advice here. Have faith in ur ttc journey. It will happen. And remember to enjoy every moment. May it be a follicle screen, ultrasound, blood work, walk to the store to get a hpt, iui day , egg reteval day... etc. Don't stress . Don't panic. Dont regret. Don't lose hope.

Hope is the only thing that keep us sane.

Baby dust and be strong!

Love..,
Mybaby88
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ajb38 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:58 am

Mybaby88- thank you for the update and congratulations on your little one. I hope you find peace soon. Motherhood is a difficult journey, but the greatest gift ever. Hugs
Ajb38
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mybaby88 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:07 am

Thanks for the kind words ajb..
Yes, it is .

I didn't see your updates recently..
But i hope all is well with you.

thanks for remembering me.
:)
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ajb38 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:14 am

Mybaby88- after 6 unsuccessful IUI's my husband and I have called it quits on fertility treatments. I briefly considered IVF, but the the chances are too slim at my age to put ourselves in to debt. If God meant for us to have another baby we would. We will just spoil our son rotten, lol.
Ajb38
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to IUI