NOVEMBER IUI 2017

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: NOVEMBER IUI 2017

Postby ggarcia78 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:24 am

Hi November group! And welcome to all the new comers. It's officially 16dpiui for me and I was to take my pregnancy test, and I got a BFN. I am gutted, but I'm hopeful. I'm going to take the day for myself and reflect and see if there are things that I can do better for this next round. We are planning to go right into the next cycle. I wish all the best to all that are in their TWW right now. Hang in there and I wish you all the best! If anyone is planning to go into their next cycle, ill see you in the December IUI group. Baby dust and prayers to all of you.
ggarcia78

Postby FletcherGT » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:40 pm

Hi to anyone still here. I just thought I'd drop back in to give a bit of an update. Today (Tues) was 13dpiui and I'm writing this at half past midnight so its more or less Wed - 14dpiui. All of my pregnancy tests have been negative even though I've felt pregnant. I've just been to the toilet and wiped some pink mucus-like discharge. My partner and I are bamboozled. I've been really depressed the past few days that I wasn't getting any positives. We've read online it could be late implantation, or it could be an early miscarriage, and some ladies have even gone on to have healthy pregnancies.

Any advice you guys have, please throw it this way. I still don't want to get my hopes up but obviously at the same time I'm hanging on to any hope there is!
FletcherGT

Postby FletcherGT » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:15 am

I've got my period today so looks like I'm out. Can't try again straight away but will hopefully next year, good luck to you all
FletcherGT

Postby CharlieM » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:17 pm

Hey Everyone,

Just wondering what's everyone thoughts on essential oils like doterra? I will be doing my 7th IUI this Monday .
Iv look on the internet but found it really confusing.

Thanks
CharlieM

Postby Ajb38 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:36 pm

Fletcher-sorry to hear that this wasn't your month. You were extremely lucky that you got pregnant your first IUI last time. I hope that you will figure out away to do another cycle soon. Until then enjoy the family that you have. Good luck to you.
Ajb38
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Lyn17 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:23 pm

Hi All, I just started Femara for my first IUI yesterday. I will take Gonal f injections of day 5 and 7 and then ovidrel. I should be having the insemination on Wednesday 11/29. I am 36 years old and no kids. Just got married April 2017. I’m so worried and anxious because my Day 3 follicle count was 7. The nurse didn’t say anything but I don’t think it’s good. My AMH is 0.84 and FSH is 9.6. My husband also has retrograde ejaculation. Anyone with similar story and had success with IUI? Baby dust to you all!!!
Lyn17

Postby Adene » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:12 am

I am so sorry Fletcher GT. Sending you a very big hug :cry:
Adene
Friend

Postby Ajb38 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:53 am

Sorry Garcia, I missed your previous post. I'm sorry this wasn't your month. If this month doesn't work for me I will see you on the December boards.
Lyn- I'm not sure how to reply to your post. My dr doesn't measure follicles on day 3. They don't measure until day 10 after I have taken all the meds. I wouldn't put much in to a day 3 scan. A lot can change. But if you do end up with 7 follicles that is A LOT. Good luck!
Ajb38
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby designeroks78 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:40 pm

Hi everyone, I wanted to let you know that I had my blood test done and I received a BFP from the doctors today. I have my first ultrasound in two weeks to confirm a heartbeat. I hope everyone the best of luck for December. Never give up. I don’t know if it would help or not, but before I started iui, I was taking Vitex vitamins, Pro Creation vitamins and Pregnitude powder supplements. You can find all of these items on Amazon. Lots and lots of baby dust for everyone.
designeroks78
Friend

Postby Lyn17 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:18 am

Ajb38- thank you for your response I feel better. I finish my meds on Sunday and have my next scan on Monday. I just got a faint line on OPK. Looks like I’m going to ovulate early. I hope we don’t miss the time frame.

Design- Congratulations to you. BFP is such exciting ne
Lyn17

Postby Lyn17 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:19 am

Ajb38- thank you for your response I feel better. I finish my meds on Sunday and have my next scan on Monday. I just got a faint line on OPK. Looks like I’m going to ovulate early. I hope we don’t miss the time frame.

Design- Congratulations to you. BFP is such exciting news especially on the holidays. :)
Lyn17

Postby mommylala » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:33 am

hi all,

how are the results of ur IUI? i just had last friday after 7 days of menopur 150IU injections, 50mg clomid from CD2-7. Had ovidrel trigger shot in thursday. Now I just started progesterone suppository 2x aday. hope the 3 mature follicles at least one ofthem are fertilized
mommylala
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ajb38 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:42 am

Designer- congratulations on your BFP!!! How exciting!! I wish you a healthy pregnancy.
Ajb38
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Adene » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:56 pm

Morning all,

I took a home preg test yesterday morning, 10dpiui, (using my first urine for the day). I could not hold out any longer. I got a negative. I am devastated.
My blood test is due on Wednesday and then another blood test on Friday.

I still feel nothing irregular. I had some mild "period like" cramps last night... but this disappeard after a few minutes. I had very sore breasts a few days back... but this happens each month about 10 days before my period is due. So, I have dismissed it.

Let's see what the blood tests reveal this week... but I highly doubt anything has worked. I was inconsolable yesterday. I do not know how people do this month after month. I am devastated. I cannot deal with these emotions and the thought of never being able to have a child.

Congrats Designerocks78, you are truly blessed.

Goodluck to everyone xxxx
Adene
Friend

Postby Ajb38 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:16 am

Adene-I'm sorry you are feeling down. 10 days does not mean you are out. Give it a couple more days. And I know with your first IUI you expect so much because of all the medical intervention of it. Like how can it not work. I got a negative on my first IUI also and I had all the same feelings as you. I am not going to say that it gets easier, but maybe your expectations decrease. Stay strong. You will get through this one and move on to the next one if needed.
Ajb38
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to IUI