NOVEMBER IUI 2017

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: NOVEMBER IUI 2017

Postby Lyn17 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:03 pm

This is my first IUI. I just finished my 5 days of Femara and I did two injections of150 Gonal f. I had a ultrasound this morning and I have 4 follicles on the right side measuring 21mm, 19,16, and 9. My endo lining was 10.88mm. I think this good. I’m 36 with low AMH and my husband has retrograde ejaculation so they are going to take sperm from urine as well. I really want this to work. 11 months TTC my anxiety is up dealing with this every month. Fingers cross

Adene- I totally understand. Hang in there you still have time to find out.
Lyn17

Postby Lyn17 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:45 am

Today’s ultrasound I still have 3 mature follicles but my Estrogen level is 192. I think the level is supposed to be 150-200 per mature follicle. Has anything had experienced with low LH levels for and IUI?
Lyn17

Postby india2usa » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:44 pm

I have been ttc for over 6 years On/Off ( took break of 2 years in between) , DH and myself tested and no major issues , I had mild PCOS but i was ovulating on my own but a longer cycle ( 35 days ) used OPK every month tried like crazy and our hearts broken every single month we tried .. tried over 5 clomid cycles with timed intercourse few years back.. Nothing worked . .. lately i started to see issues with my cycle mainly Annoulatory cycle for the last 1.5 years , Because insurance does not cover IUI/IVF we did mostly clomid/Femera cycles with timed intercourse 3 times in last 1.5 years..

Nothing worked so we had to take next step and move on to IUI , so decided to do IUI this cycle .

Femera with Trigger shot , last U/S showed one big follicle 18mm and next day i took a trigger shot( nurse said to do trigger shot next day so that allows almost 36 hrs for the follice to grow a little bit more ) . and 36 hours after a trigger shot ( this morning ) i had an IUI .

This is my first ever IUI . i am trying not to my hopes high but unable to tell my little heart so desperately want a BFP this cycle.

Please please please pray for me and remember me in your prayers. I wish and pray everyone trying gets a BFP too.

PS : I am 33+ older and DH 35 +older
india2usa
Friend

Postby Lyn17 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:42 am

India2usa I will difinitely keep you in my prayers. Please do the same for me. Your time is coming. Good luck and baby dust to you

I have my IUI insemination tomorrow. We will both get great new for the xmas holiday :)
Lyn17

Postby Adene » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:56 am

Hi All,

My blood test came back today. it's a BFN. I am devastated beyond understanding. I have no idea how I am going to find the courage and strength to try this again. It is so draining and so emotional. Just hearing the word 'negative' makes me want to throw up.

So, i am out.

I wish everyone good luck for upcoming IUI's and all the best to those still waiting for results. Take care all.

Bye x
Adene
Friend

Postby india2usa » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am

Lyn17 wrote:India2usa I will difinitely keep you in my prayers. Please do the same for me. Your time is coming. Good luck and baby dust to you

I have my IUI insemination tomorrow. We will both get great new for the xmas holiday :)

Thank you Lyn17 .Good luck to you and everyone else expecting bfp . Do share your IUI experiences.
india2usa
Friend

Postby Ajb38 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:26 am

India and Lyn, I wish both of you luck on your first IUI's. It is a crazy journey and the longest 2 weeks ever, lol.

I am 8dpiui. I don't have any symptoms besides my stomach has been very upset the last 3 days. I had the same thing when i was pregnant for my son. So I am hoping that is a good sign. I took a test just for fun this morning. It had the slightest line, but it is probably still my trigger shot. I will test again Saturday morning and see what happens.
Ajb38
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Lyn17 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:52 pm

Ajb- I wish you much luck. :)

insemination for my IUI was this morning. I am going to try my hardest to wait until by 12/14 blood text and not do an at home pregnancy tests.
Lyn17

Postby india2usa » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:01 pm

I tested 10 DPO 12/08 and got a BFN , am planning to test tomorrow 12DPO 12/10. I am really really worried , loosing hope that it will be BFN and wishing to get a BFP.

please please pray for me . Its been 7 long years and crying every month to see a BFP.
india2usa
Friend

Postby india2usa » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:32 am

I must have read thousands and thousands of post /forums for the last 6 years. Read several success stories and month by month hoped to see a BFP.

Here is the day posting myself a success story .

12 DPIUI i tested and got a faint faint positive which i almost though was a negative ( as the line did not show up right away but took over several mins to show a faint line , i initially almost trashed so cant really say how faint it was but i considered myself negative at that time but a little hope that it may happened).

Wanted to test again on 15DPO IUI , night before my test on 14dpo IUI i had a cramps which i was ABSOLUTELY considering it to be an AF Cramps and thought AF will be here next morning .
ON 15DPO iuI at 3:00 AM when i got up and saw AF did not arrive yet , i just thought to take a test and line did not show up immediately but took few mins to see a visible line ( BFP) and the line got darker as the test strip dried ( i have been using a named HPT brand from India) . i repeated my test in the evening 15 DPO and saw the line come up( still not dark as the "C" line but definitely there and visible clearly ) . Believe i have a true BFP and of course AF never showed up too.

I am going for Beta today in few hours and i will know my level in the afternoon.

Since the insurance did not cover for my IUI and IVF , My doctor always discouraged me for IUI and suggested straight IVF as IUI success rate is low and i could waste the money . i was prepared for IVF and went for a consult , and the DR told me they are technically closed for IVF during December time for Christmas and next possiable IVF cycle can only be in JAN , so i thought i will atleast try one cycle of IUI this month before IVF in Jan . if it does not work do straight IVF.

Fortunately my very FIRST IUI worked and here i am posting a success story .

Thank you everyone who had supported and prayed for me . This is THE BEST thing that has happened to me . I just hope everything goes well next several months with me and my baby.

I wish everyone else still waiting to get a BFP a very good luck for the cycle.
india2usa
Friend

Previous

Return to IUI