NOVEMBER IUI 2017

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: NOVEMBER IUI 2017

Postby Mskitty1978 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:25 am

Hello,
My husband and I have one child using IUI and it worked on the second try. We’re now working on baby #2 and had our 4th IUI 13 days ago. Tomorrow I’m supposed to get the pregnancy test done. With the last three iui’s I never made it the 2 weeks because AF showed up early. The last one I started my AF the day before I was supposed to get tested. So far so good. I would like to at least go in to take the test without already knowing it didn’t work. It’s just so frustrating.
Mskitty1978

Postby Ajb38 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:04 pm

So excited we have such a good group going here and everyone is spread out in their cycle days. Hopefully keeping up with each other will help us each get through our two week waits.

I think I will be behind everyone. I just had my day 3 scan today. I start letrozole tonight then follistim shots on day 7. She is increasing me from 100ml last time to 125ml this time. It worked last time in the sense that I had 3 good sized follicles, but obviously didn't work as far as pregnancy goes. So she just wanted to change it up a bit. She knows that I am 40 and only trying one more time after this.

Can't wait until everyone starts testing!!!
Good luck Mskitty!!! And wow, that is some willpower to not test before 14 days.
Ajb38
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:15 pm

@Ajb,
Yes, I too am glad that we nov. iui ladies are doing great and supporting each other.
:)

To be honest, this forum is my best friend now. I can let it all out here..
I'm blessed to have found this tww forum.Kudos to the admins!

Ajb, i too had letrozole 3~7. But no follistim.

just the tigger after. My sizes were 21 and 27.

I think 27 was too big. :(

I pray for good sized follies for you...

AFM,
I'M 3dpiui today. Not feeling anything.

I had constant lower backache on 2dpiui morning around 10 until night.
Now its all gone.

I wish these days can fly and get me to atleast 10~11dpiui.

@mskitty,,

Didn't you take a home pregnancy test?
Like ajb said, you have some strong willpower!!!
:)
Bring us a bfp!

Loads of baby dust!!
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ajb38 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:07 am

Mybaby, have you ever used injections? I think they give an extra boost. My first IUI I only took the letrozole. All I got was one follicle. Then next time we added the injections. That IUI worked. So if this one doesn't work for you maybe you should talk to your dr about them.
Although I really hope this one is it for you!!! Don't you just wish you could go to sleep for 10 days during the wait, lol
Ajb38
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ggarcia78 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:23 am

Hi everyone! I worked yesterday so i didn’t get a chance to post. This is post IUI day #6. Haven’t really had any symptoms the last day or so. While i was running around at work yesterday i decided to tell my dr that as soon as i become pregnant, to put me on modified duty. I don’t know how other RNs are able to run around for 12hrs and not feel stressed or tired. I kept thinking to myself, if i am pregnant right now, this can’t be good for me. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
ggarcia78
Friend

Postby Alba » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:59 am

Hi every one so I'm officially in my 2ww fingers crossed we all get some positives in a couple of weeks x fingers crossed for everyone x
Alba

Postby FletcherGT » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:21 am

Hi guys, I'm 3 days post IUI and my hormones are raging. I'm up and down, angry then upset about silly stuff. I doubt its.anything to do with being pregnant or not but the injections have probably caused this. Anyone else been this way? Hopefully it is because I'm pregnant but who knows. Good luck to you all.
FletcherGT

Postby Alba » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Hi fletchergt

Horrible isn't it feel like my body and mind are both playing tricks on me.
Is anyone else suffering cramping pains I had my IUI this morning and in a bit of pain this afternoon like period pain
Have no idea how I'm going to get through the next 2 weeks
Hope everyone is getting on ok x
Alba

Postby FletcherGT » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:11 pm

Alba I was ike that on my IUI day and for the day after. Tomorrow morning is my 4dpiui, it's dragggggging!
FletcherGT

Postby moonbeam74 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:12 am

Hi everyone,

I am now 6dpo and have been experiencing cramps since the day of IUI. Yesterday the cramps intensified and I was anticipating strong implantation signs but now not so sure. I feel like I have had a drop in BBT but I'm not charting so this could just be the start of me going slightly crazy!!
Nice to have a place to go to and read that I'm not alone in this.

http://www.myuterusjourney.wordpress.com
moonbeam74
Friend

Postby ggarcia78 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:28 am

Hi everyone this is 7dpiui for me. Hi moonbeam! Looks like we are at about the same timeframe on our tww. I like you am beginning to get a little stir crazy. Yesterday i was jus tired and wanted to stay in bed all day. I was also a little moody which my hubs was so eager to point out lol! I don’t know if it’s me making myself feel like this because i seem to be obsessing over every little feeling that i get. Anyone else feel like that?
ggarcia78
Friend

Postby moonbeam74 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:57 am

Hang in there ggarcia78. Yes I am also 7dpiui. If I can, I am not going to test till 20th? You? Just really hard to stop symptom guessing.

http://www.myuterusjourney.wordpress.com
moonbeam74
Friend

Postby Alba » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:21 am

How's everyone getting on today
Have yous had any symptoms I'm only on day 3 and already the suspense is killing me
X

Sending you all luck x
Alba

Postby FletcherGT » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:46 am

I'm 5dpiui and nothing but the occasional small cramp and moodiness. I'm not feelibg hopeful but I suppose theres only one way to find out. I'm about half way there to testing. My partner and I agreed to try and wait til about 10 or 11days after IUI to do a test. Maybe I'm just not symptom spotting like I was for my son, or maybe I've been unlucky this time round.
FletcherGT

Postby Adene » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:50 am

Hello!

@mybaby88 - I am now on day 11 of my cycle.

I had another scan done this morning. Still 3 follicles. One large on at 22mm and two smaller ones.
I also had a blood test done this morning and another one tomorrow morning just to track my LH. Nevertheless, I have received my trigger injection which I need to take tomorrow evening at 8pm (14 November). Our AI is booked for the 16th at 11.30am. Hubby needs to be at the laboratory at 10.30am to hand over his little warriors.
I feel good and confident and happy... i am praying with all my heart that this insemination takes the first time.

How is everyone else doing? :)
Last edited by Adene on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adene
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to IUI