NOVEMBER IUI 2017

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: NOVEMBER IUI 2017

Postby Alba » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:47 am

Fletcher keep positive we in this together and fingers crossed we all get a BFP in a couple of weeks. All I keep telling myself is it just take one little sperm and one little egg. So positive thinking all the way x
Alba

Postby Ajb38 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:16 am

Adene, 22mm is really good and maybe those other two can catch up some before your IUI.
I symptom spotted like crazy last month. I honestly thought I was pregnant. Obviously I wasn't. So I told my self this month I am going to try my hardest not to. Hoping since I will have it the beginning of next week that the Thanksgiving holidays will help pass the time.
Thinking of all of you that already in the TWW. Hope we see some BFP's soon!!!
Ajb38
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Manjula » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Hi All. Thanks for the welcome mybaby88. I am 10dpo now. I thought i had a little pinching pain at 3 to 6 dpo and was also feeling really hungry around the same time. But today I dont have any symptoms. I am feeling tired and sleepy. But it can be anything. I had a scheduled blood test on 7dpo. Doctors office called and said that everything seems ok. And all hormons are at a level they should. I know test this early is not for pregnancy but just for my cycle monitoring, so i did not ask any question from them. I have my next blood test on coming friday, 17th nov at 14dpo. And on 18th its my 4th marriage anniversary as well.☺. I stop my self from being too hopeful though. I never had got anything of significance easily. And its my first iui. So I am stopping myself from feeling hopeful. Not even doing any home preg tests. My periods were regular so AF would have been scheduled to come coming sunday. Don't know what will be the effect of clomid and hcg on that. Baby dust to all....cheers...
Manjula

Postby ggarcia78 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:58 pm

Hi moonbeam74! I'm supposed to also test the 20th....and I will wait till then. How's everyone doing?
ggarcia78

Postby Alba » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:37 pm

Hi Garcia have you had any symptoms x
Alba

Postby ggarcia78 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:49 pm

Hi Alba, nothing really...i get little twinges here and there but nothing significant. Saturday i wanted to sleep all day but who knows. I feel like I’m over analyzing and obsessing over every little thing. I have to hold out for one more week before i take a test. How are you feeling?
ggarcia78

Postby Alba » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:44 am

Same here Garcia I have had a lot of twinges but sometimes I feel it's all in your head.
I also felt like I could have eaten anything and everything yesterday.
I'm trying to be good I'm having a couple of yogerts a day and pineapple - both of them are suppose to be really good to aid implementation so not sure if you want to try them.
Your a week ahead of me I'm praying you get a BFP x
Only on day 4 it's dragggginggg

Xx
Alba

Postby mybaby88 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:10 am

Ajb38,
No never had injections. Just letrozole and trigger. I should check on that in my next round if this cycle doesn't bring me luck.
Yeah, I too wanna go to sleep and wake up to the end of the tww!
I really hope this is your month too..
:)

Ggarcia 78,
Is it 9dpiui for u?
I hope you have some good symptoms..

@alba,
Tww is simply torture! Isn't it?
First couple of days were very hard for me..I think I became relaxed nearing 6dpiui...

Fletcher Gt,
How are u holding up?
I would really love to know your 6dpiui symptoms..

Moonbeam!
Oh yeah! I have bn googling evry tiny symptom, evey step and day of the cycle, CM types, spotting colours, .. and much more!
It is CRAZY!
:D

@adene,
22mm is nice!
I hope your iui went well today.
Here comes your tww! :)

Manjula,
I pray, you get to have the most precious gift ever, A BEAUTIFUL BFP on ur anniversary!!
Good luck..!!
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:22 am

Ladies, AFM ....
I'm 6dpiui today. I had very mild and short cramps in my lower abdomen , in both sides, on and off, for past days since iui.

Also I experienced some sort of pinching, pulling sensation (twinges i think .... or may be shooting type pain) mainly in my right bb.
Not just there, sometims i feel it in my other bb, lower abdomen, tummy, back, back of the knee
Chest, under arm ~ towards the bb..., etc.

Lasts only for couple of seconds...

But no sore bbs or nips. :(

Im not hopeful,.nor hopeless..
Its that stage that I'm in.. that I have no clue!

Baby dust ladies!
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ajb38 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:28 am

Mybaby, so good to hear from you. Sounds like you have a lot of symptoms. I really do hope they turn in to a BFP for you!! When will you start testing?
Ajb38
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Alba » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:06 am

Sounds promising my baby

Are you going to hold out another week before testing ?

Fingers crossed x
Alba

Postby mybaby88 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:11 am

Hi Ajb!

Thank you for your thought.

Well, I'm thinking of testing at 11dpiui FMU.
I got my March iui BFP at 10dpiui evening, but it was very faint.

I have a bunch of hpts, lying inside my medecine
box. But this time I'm more dertemined..

What about you ajb?

This tww is slowly driving us insane..
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Adene » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:11 am

@mybaby88

My IUI is booked for Thursday, not today :)
I am already a ball of stress.

I know my fertility doctor knows what he is doing... but in the same breath, i feel like we are going to miss it ... trigger shot tonight at 8pm (Tuesday 14 Nov). Insemination 16 November 11.30am.

I guess all the googling is making me crazy. I am reading everyone's experiences and outcomes on 10 000 different websites. One minute i am super hopeful and the next minute i convince myself this is not going to take... if ever. I see very little positive results... i just keep on seeing IUI after IUI for most ladies. Why do i feel so down today?

I hope that everyone's IUI takes this month! Sending you all lots of blessings!

Adene
Friend

Postby mybaby88 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:15 am

Hi alba,

Its four more days to go for me. I test sunday 19th.

fingers crossed for you too...

mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ajb38 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:22 am

Adene- I'm sorry you are feeling down right now. This fertility journey is a roller coaster ride of ups and downs. I just try to remind myself that I am doing everything that I can and if God is meant for us to have another child then we will.

Mybaby- I am on cd7. My last dose of letrozole is tonight and I start my follistim shots tonight. I go to the dr Friday to see how many follicles are growing.
Ajb38
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to IUI