NOVEMBER IUI 2017

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: NOVEMBER IUI 2017

Postby mybaby88 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:29 am

Hi adene,

Oh I'm sorry.. I have mixed up ur trigger date and procedure date!

I had the same doubt you had. My trigger was on laat week monday 8.00pm. Iui on Wednesday around 1pm.

I just didn't feel like asking about it from my RE.

Don't worry about it.

Keep us posted!

Sending you happy vibes!
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Alba » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:24 pm

I have a cold sore now and keep wondering if it's a symptom or not :-( this 2ww is driving me insane
Alba

Postby mybaby88 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:48 pm

Hi again, ladies...

I'm typing this simply just to vent my anger..
I'm 7dpiui today. I woke up in the morning, realised all my symptoms are getting faded.
Now its almost gone. Nothing left.

I soon became very imotional ..
And I'm really angry with myself.

Atleast those little little symptoms gave me some hope.

I'm devastated.
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Alba » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:42 pm

My baby they say symptoms come when it's implementation stage then go again then come back again when your about 6 weeks pregnant so stay positive you could have just past that stage

Fingers crossed
Alba

Postby Adene » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:45 pm

Morning everyone,

@mybaby88, yes IUI is tomorrow (Thurs) at 11.30am. As this is my first IUI I do not know what symptoms will come afterwards. You say your symptoms are fading... please stay positive! I see Alba says symptoms come and go... PRAY PRAY PRAY. Holding thumbs for you!

@Alba, I am not sure about cold sores... have you maybe googled it? I guess 'googling' is dangerous too. It can really mess with your thoughts. My fertility doctor called me last night just before i did my trigger shot and he also said to me i should be wary of 'googling' and the info out there is so vast. Holding thumbs for you Alba! Keep up the positivity!

Thinking of everyone in this chat - baby dust to ALL!

I will check in again with you all tomorrow after my IUI.

:) x
Adene
Friend

Postby moonbeam74 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:14 am

Hey mybaby88 I am 9dpo and pretty much all my symptoms have stopped. I'm right there with you. Angry, upset even a bit ashamed. Vent away. I'm just trying to remind myself that no two pregnancy symptoms are the same and some women don't experience any symptoms and still go on to have a BFP. Hang in there. I am sending positive thoughts sprinkled with baby dust for us both... and all of us November IUI ladies. Xxxxx
moonbeam74
Friend

Postby FletcherGT » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:18 am

Hey guys, I'm silently following everyones posts and rooting for you all! Yesterday my partner cracked and asked me to do a dip stick pregnancy test (6dpiui), I'm so glad she cracked first haha. It was negative which we expected but glad to know the trigger is out my system. Tested this morning and negative at 7dpiui, I'm hoping by 10dpiui we've got a positive but who knows which way it will go. Who'd have thought two weeks could feel so long?! Keep positive ladies, it's all we can do :)
FletcherGT

Postby Alba » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:55 am

Adene good luck with your IUI tomorrow fingers crossed everything goes well x

Moonbeam remember you could have just had symptoms from the implementation which is a good thing remember

Myflecther fingers crossed for you on your last stretch

Xx
Alba

Postby Manjula » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:52 am

Hi All..mybaby88,I can understand what you are going thtough..I am 11dpo. Upto 6 dpo i had pinching pain..hunger..heightened sense of smell.. But after that ..nothing.. i also felt disappointed. But i kept my self busy in my work..even stopped eating as good as i started with while in start of 2ww. I sm so nervous even to take a home preg test. Just depending on the blood test which will be on friday...

Well.. dont worry ..relax..and continue taking care of youself..

My best wishes to all of us Nov ladies.....love....
Last edited by Manjula on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Manjula

Postby Alba » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:42 am

So I thought I would test so I can see when the triggger is out of my system I am 7 days past trigger date and I have tested just now and it's Positive but obviously this is still the trigger any one have any idea when it will be out of my system ?
Alba

Postby Mskitty1978 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:11 am

Well, I have an update. I made it to through the tww and took my blood test. I got my BFP on saturday night and on sunday morning I started bleeding like my period had started. I've been taking prometrium vaginally since my IUI and for some reason the pharmacy gave me the red pills so I couldn't tell if it was the pill or blood. I went in for another test on Monday and my HCG was 58 and my progesterone was 4.9. That's pretty low so I figured I already lost the pregnancy. The doctor is having me do another test today to make sure. I took a home pregnancy test last night and it still shows that I'm pregnant. I stopped the progesterone because it seem to make the bleeding worse and I didn't see any point of continuing to take it. I'm just so devastated. I had one night of happiness. I guess it could be worse, it could have happened later down the line.

I really hope the rest of you have better luck than I have. It's really nice to talk to people that are going through the same thing as I am.
Mskitty1978

Postby moonbeam74 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:27 am

Hi MsKitty,
so sorry to here your news. Yes, it could be worse, but regardless, this is a difficult experience for anyone. Get the other test and whatever the result is take time out for yourself and do something just for you. Stay positive and lots of supportive hugs from your Nov IUI family.
xxxx
moonbeam74
Friend

Postby Ajb38 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:01 pm

Mskitty- so sorry about the limbo you are going through. That is the absolute worse. I hope you will have a definite answer soon.

AFM, I was supposed to start my follistim injections last night. The medicine arrived via Fed Ex yesterday. I opened the box when I got home and it was just the vial of medicine, not the pen or needles. I had a hormonal breakdown, lol. But I called my nurse and she said starting the shots a day later wouldn't be a big deal. It may just delay everything by a day. So they shipped me the pen and needles overnight. I should receive them today and can start shots tonight. Ugh...why is this so complicated!
Ajb38
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby designeroks78 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:56 pm

Hi Everyone,
I am new to the site. I would like to say thank you for all of your comments, it's helping me get through the TWW. I had IVF two years ago with my hubby's sperm, he had a vasectomy several years before he met me and then wanted to have once we were together. The IVF was unsuccessful, we were both devastated and it took a financial toll on us. We waited till we could afford to proceed with treatments again. This time we are using donor sperm and switched doctors. We saved up enough money to do a few cycles of IUI if needed. I am 39, so we have to get a move on it :D

I had my first IUI on Nov. 10 and took clomid 50mg for 5 days before the procedure. I had the HCG shot 10,000 mg two days before IUI, the doctor said everything looks great from my ultrasound and blood work. I am taking the suppositories right now twice a day, just focusing on staying positive. Today is day 5, I have been having the craziest symptoms. Hot flashes at night, crazy dreams and itching on my belly and boobs. A little bit of mood swings, not too much. I woke up this morning with nausea, very sensitive to smells and started to gagging to smells that I don't like. I have a hard time staying up at night, I have been cat napping too. Right now I am having a little bit of twinges in the lower part of my belly and I feel tired. I have my first blood test on the 18 and the the big one on the 24th. It's hard to tell if the symptoms all in my head and or if this is really true. I have been Dr. Googling it like crazy since the IUI.

I am hoping for the best for us all! Thank you for reading my long post!
designeroks78
Friend

Postby Adene » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:19 am

Welcome, Designeroks78! I am holding thumbs and toes for you... I hope and pray that this is it for you! The emotions are truly crazy!

Update from my side:

My IUI was this morning at 11.30am. Hubby delivered a great sample of warriors at the laboratory this morning. The results were so good! We are happy!
My IUI was over in minutes. A little discomfort, but absolutely bearable. Hubby sat with me and was a great trooper. I had to lay still for half an hour. I was not allowed to get up, even though I had the biggest 'pee' in the world. But I pinched and pinched. Eventually, the half hour was up and I bolted to the nearest ladies loo :) What a relief that was!

I have received my progesterone which I must take twice a day, morning and evening. My next blood test (pregnancy test) is scheduled for the 29th of Nov and another one on the 1st of Dec. Dr is happy. What more can he say really...

So here we go... the BIG TWW. After reading everyone's posts I am now also wondering what symptoms I may get. As I am typing this I am still feeling cramps on my left-hand side from time to time, but I think this is left over cramping from the trigger shot maybe. Arrrrghh.... the wait is the 'killer'.

I hope everyone is staying positive! Holding thumbs and toes for EVERYONE! Sending everyone well wishes and positivity!

I will check in again tomorrow! :) x
Adene
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to IUI