NOVEMBER IUI 2017

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: NOVEMBER IUI 2017

Postby FletcherGT » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:50 am

Designer and Adene good luck to you both. A quick update from me, my 7dpiui pregnancy test yesterday was negative but I was so poorly all day until about 7pm. I was so dizzy when I woke up that I couldn't even hold my head straight or sit upright. I felt like I'd had a night on the town. I felt so sick all day, I assume that's because of the dizzy head. I kept going from shivering to hot sweats. I was supposed to travel into the next town to get blood tests done at the hospital I had my IUI at to check progesterone to make sure I'd ovulated but I just couldn't face it. I went to a local place to get bloods done and will have to chase the results myself (they will be sent to a different hospital) so it wasn't ideal but if it wasn't for my partner driving me there and waiting with our son in the car I wouldn't have made it.

Today is 8dpiui, I'm at work as I work Thurs and Fri. Pregnancy test negative again today and I've been poorly similar to yesterday but not so intense that I haven't been able to work. Seems to ease when I have some food. As rough as I feel, I hope that this is pregnancy related. I've had twinges in the right side of my groin on and off today so far and there's no sign of my period, I don't know when I'd be due, I had Gonal-F injectibles and a trigger shot so I guess if I get to 14dpiui without a period it's a good sign.

I hope you're all plodding on through your TWW and welcome to the newcomers, it's a long ride but we're all in the same boat :)
FletcherGT

Postby Alba » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:29 am

Fletcher we are on the same timeline
However my 7d test was positive so would mean trigger shot is still in my system going to take another one the weekend and see how that is. Fingers crossed for you hope your feeling s bit better xx
Alba

Postby FletcherGT » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:39 am

Alba it's cool were on the same cycle. It's strange how the trigger shot can hang around in some women and not in others. Keep us posted and fingers crossed it's good news all round in the next few days :)
FletcherGT

Postby designeroks78 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:03 am

Thank you Adene! I am holding my thumbs and toes for you too and I am praying that this is it for you and your hubby :D

I have had the same symptoms too from the trigger shot and the IUI procedure. Try to keep yourself busy and stay positive as possible. Today, I am on day 6 and I have decided to step away from Dr. Google and not to obsess over every little thing (which is hard) and focus on other things.

I am sending lots of love and baby dust to us all :D
designeroks78
Friend

Postby moonbeam74 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:42 pm

Hi all,
Just to let you know that my symptoms did seem to return after being absent for a day or so. At 9dpo I got that little ping sensation on the upper left hand side of my uterus. This was on and off all day yesterday and today. According to Dr. Google this is very consistent with implantation symptoms. Also I have been tired and had some wet CM. Right now I have general cramping and a bit of bloating. It all feels different from the onset of my period so here's hoping.

Fingers crossed for us all. xx

www.myuterusjourney.wordpress.com
moonbeam74
Friend

Postby Ajb38 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Is anyone close to testing? Sorry I can keep up with everyone's DPO. But we should be getting close to some BFP's!!!
Ajb38
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby FletcherGT » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:26 pm

Ajb Ive been testing the past few days (too early!) At 6, 7 & 8dpiui and all negative. Even though I KNOW it's too early for a positive result I can't help but feel a bit down about seeing it be negative. This whole two week wait really does consume you! My lady has been to supermarket and bought a box of 2 Clear Blue '6 days before period' tests. I've got loads of dipsticks but think I may use a CB test on Sat which will be 10dpiui. I'm.just so terrified of it being negative and feeling like it's game over, I'm sure you all know this feeling. Thank goodness for this forum, it's something I completely rely on during the weeks up to and during fertility treatment.

Moonbeam I'm rooting for you, keep us posted.
FletcherGT

Postby Ajb38 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:31 pm

FletcherGT-hang in there. You almost have this two week wait over with. I would say by 11dpo you should know one way or the other. At least that has been my experience.
Since I am behind everyone else I can't wait to see all of your tests in the coming week.
Ajb38
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby ggarcia78 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:27 pm

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days...just worked 3 12hr shifts back to back so it's been a little nuts. This is 11pdIUI going into day 12 tmrw. moonbeam and mybaby I wasn't feeling anything tues and Wednesday, and today I started to feel some twinges to my left side and cramping here and there. Also, today I'm starting to feel like I'm getting a cold or something...but that could just be due to the drop in temperature around me. I finally caved and took a test a few mins ago and it was BFN. But I am hopeful as it may just be too early for me....I will not test again till next Tuesday when I'm supposed to test. Hope everyone is doing well. These two weeks are killing me! Baby dust to you all!!!
ggarcia78

Postby FletcherGT » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:48 am

GGarcia good luck on your test on Tues, hopefully were gonna see a few.positive results soon.

I've been very emotional the past few days and was constipated yesterday and this morning, but my 9dpiui test was still negative. It's a real pain, I can honestly say that I feel pregnant but the test still says no, although I know its a bit early. Doing a Clear Blue early test tomorrow on 10dpiui and will save one for 14dpiui.
FletcherGT

Postby Alba » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:33 am

I done a test today and it was negative I had my IUI last Saturday so 6 days ago - so I assume the trigger is out of my system now- is it to early for a BFP have I still got some hope - I'm feel like it's game over already for me
Alba

Postby designeroks78 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:04 am

Hi Ladies! Happy Friday :D
I hope that you are all have a great day. Alba, don't get discourage, it takes ten days for the shot to get fully out of your system. I know it's hard, but I would wait till then for your sanity. Just because it says negative today, does not mean that it won't be a positive tomorrow :D, that goes for you too ggarcia78! I am on day 7, it was hard to get up this morning, felt nausea, indigestion and I felt some twinges on my side and cramping too. I feel like we all need a medal for going through and surviving the two week wait. Tomorrow, I have my first blood test at the doctors, I am hoping and praying all goes well.

I am hoping and praying for us all. Lots of baby dust and fingers crossed! XO XO XO
designeroks78
Friend

Postby moonbeam74 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:47 am

Hello all,
well I too caved in and did the test. BFN @ 11dpo. Feeling a bit blue about it but I will keep checking just to be sure.
crossed fingers for us all!
moonbeam74
Friend

Postby Manjula » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:57 pm

H
Last edited by Manjula on Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Manjula

Postby FletcherGT » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:38 am

Hi guys, well I've just tested on 10dpiui and it's negative again. I think I'm out this cycle. With my son the positive turned up on day 10 so in my head it's game over, I don't know how I've been feeling so pregnant though, I guess it's all just been in my head. I'm gutted as we can't afford another round of treatment but I've already got one miracle from IUI so we're just gonna have a wonderful Christmas together. Good luck to you all but I'm switching off now as it's feeling unbearable, good luck to you all, I hope some of you get positive results, you're all amazing going through the TWW xxx
FletcherGT

PreviousNext

Return to IUI