Sore boobs mean AF is coming??

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Sore boobs mean AF is coming??

Postby shoeluver99 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:42 am

I'm due to start my period in 4 days and my boobs have been sore the past few days. I'm feeling really bummed as the first two times I was pregnant, I didn't have ANY symptoms! I'm afraid I'm out (and this was my last month to try before we start IVF). Has anyone been pregnant more than once and had different early symptoms (sore boobs one time and not sore another)? I'm afraid I know the truth but I guess I'm trying to convince myself I MIGHT still be pregnant. Most likely, we will start IVF next week.

Thanks
shoeluver99

Re: Sore boobs mean AF is coming??

Postby GKR_1985 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:55 am

You are never out until AF shows. Boobs hurting was a sign for me. I had two pregnancies but one miscarried early. One had IB one didn't. Both my cervix did the same thing (rise up, close, creamy CM). One had sorr boobs, the other not really. Both had lots of cramping after my BFP.
me: 31 DH: 31
TTC since May 2016 (ntnp since January 2016)
BFP #1 September 2016, m/c October 2016 (6w5d)
BFP #2 March 5, 2017!!!!
DD born November 7, 2017 at 38w5d!
GKR_1985
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Sore boobs mean AF is coming??

Postby noreenn » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:42 am

Every pregnancy is different. Your general health, age, the level of various hormones, baby's position, external influences etc all make a difference. It's just different pregnancies are different. That's all and this difference occurs whether you have the same sex as first time round or the opposite. There were some aspects exactly the same. Others completely different. Makes each baby special! Bio tex com really taught me a lot on this. There is scientific evidence that hcg levels are higher in girl pregnancies and the difference is statistically significant. They're careful about using hcg levels to predict gender as the variability between women is too high for accurate prediction but average hcg levels are higher when carrying a girl so it would make sense if your symptoms are stronger when carrying a girl. You should also note the gender of the bay causes this too.
noreenn

Return to General TTC Stuff