DECEMBER IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: DECEMBER IUI

Postby Manjula » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:16 pm

Hey Lyn, i know its getting tough. And having to drive 45 minutes and back is not a small thing when you have a full time job and with all the medicines. I wish you get a good news. You can call doc's office and tell them that you will come after two days. Just a suggestion.

Hey Ajb, although you are taking a break from iui, i hope you get BFP as you had an hsg done. It may have helped flush the tubes. Who knows.

Its strange, i used to feel alone. But after reading your responses to me, not anymore.
Manjula

Postby Lyn17 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:11 pm

Ladies I appreciate talking to you. It really helps :) looks like we will all be taking a break. I agree with you ladies and will wait a few more days of missed AF to do blood test. Are you both ready for the holidays?
Lyn17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Lyn17 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:23 am

Oh my goodness. I just got my first BFP ever in life. I am so emotional. I did a home test with clear blue digital and dollar tree test and both were positive. I will be going in for my blood test today. I am in shock and cannot believe this. I want to tell my husband so bad but I’m going to do blood test and then prolly do it Friday is a special way. We had an IUI wil 6 million after the wash but his motility was 83%. This is a miracle. I will follow up after my blood text. :). :)
Lyn17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Lyn17 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:26 am

Yeaterday in i only tested with 2 cheap test sticks. It looked negative. After I kept staring at it I thought I saw a faint line but thought my eyes were playing tricks because I wanted it so bad. Today the cheap test didn’t pick up. But the other two did.
Lyn17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Manjula » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:15 am

Congretulations Lyn!!Its such a good news. I am so happy for you.Go get a blood test fast and confirm the good news...
Manjula

Postby Ajb38 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:04 am

OMG!!! This is not what I was expecting to log on to see! Congratulations Lyn!!! How lucky that you got pregnant on your first IUI. I hope your blood test shows good numbers.

Manjula- I'm glad if nothing else, that through my experiences, I can offer comfort to others going through the same thing. Even though many women don't talk about it you are never alone in your infertility struggles. This is a great forum for that. I am so happy I found it also.

I should ovulate in the next day or 2. We will see what happens!
Ajb38
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Manjula » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:26 am

I just called doctor's office to tell them that I am skipping this month.She said that I should have called on Monday and come for test then as they save negative data also. Well i have been asked to come tomorrow morning to check if i had developed cyst or not.I guess that is a side effect of clomid. So i am going tomorrow.
Manjula

Postby Lyn17 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:48 am

Manjula- I had no idea that could happen with clomid. Good to know. Good luck tomorrow.

Not so sure congratulations are on order yet. The nurse just called. Hcg level over 5 is pregnant. Mine is 23.5 but they said it should be closer to 100. I have to go back Monday to re-test and I’m praying my levels increase if they don’t it’s not a viable pregnancy. I’m going to be positive. I feel like implantation happened either 9dpo or 11dpo. I had twinges I never felt before. So maybe if implantation was late thats why my levels are late
Lyn17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ggarcia78 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:10 am

Hi everyone sorry I’ve been MIA. It’s been a crazy few weeks. Anyway, i had IUI this AM so the 2 week wait begins. This cycle they had me on clomid the first week with no avail, then went on menopur for 2 weeks and we had 2 good follies! Triggered on Monday night and had IUI today. Here’s hoping for a BFP this round. Hope you are all doing well!
ggarcia78

Postby Ajb38 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:02 pm

Lyn-I'm sorry you are going to be in limbo for a few days. That is the absolute worst. And I hate that you have to wait a whole weekend to find out.

Ggarcia- Hoping that this 2 weeks goes by fast for you and that you get your BFP in the end.
Ajb38
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Lyn17 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:18 pm

Ajb- yea the tww was long enough lol.

Ggarcia- welcome back. Good luck with your IUI. Hopefully you have some holidays shopping and parties to keep you busy
Last edited by Lyn17 on Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lyn17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Manjula » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:36 pm

Lyn, my best wishes.Don't worry. Ggarcia, is it your first iui? May be you can use pineapple trick.
Manjula

Postby Manjula » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:41 am

I went for checkup on friday..no cyst. Blood test report will tell why my periods are still going on on 7th day today. Did any one experience heavy and long period after iui on clomid and trigger? Normally my period is just 3 days.
Manjula

Postby Lyn17 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:12 am

Hey Manjula, so glad that you didn’t have any cyst. This was my first IUI and first time taking meds and I didn’t experience this. Hopefully the other ladies will have advise. My cycle and ovulation days are like clock work. When I took the Femara + Gonal f I didn’t get the peak ovulation days on time like normal. I didn’t ovulate until the trigger shot was given. These meds are doing something screwy to us. I hope your find out soon. Good luck
Last edited by Lyn17 on Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lyn17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ajb38 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:13 am

Sorry, I am no help either. My cycle is still like clockwork even with Femara and follistim injections.

Lyn-let us know when you find out about your HCG levels today. You are in my thoughts.
Ajb38
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to IUI