January IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: January IUI

Postby enigm8a » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:00 pm

So should I move to February iui? I am day 8 post period with my first blood test/ultrasound taking place sunday to time my next iui. second iui. I'm excited to try again. I'm on clomid this time. Because of the clomid, my ovulation tests have been radically inaccurate (says i'm high fertility yesterday and today).

it's weird doing nothing right now. no waiting for results, waiting for next iui. odd. drinking coffee, enjoyed some sushi and cold cuts. and certainly some wine!
enigm8a
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Prayingforourredhead » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:05 pm

I would think so, I just moved to the February IUI board today...I’m so new to this I didn’t even know there was already a February board until today...I kept wondering why no one was posting on here but realized most were on February board
Prayingforourredhead
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby GavNel » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:36 pm

Hello Ladies, I just wanted to thank you for your kind words last month. I kind of "checked out" after the last BFN as we were so gutted!

I am sorry to hear everyone's sad news, I will have my fingers crossed for you all next month!!
GavNel
Friend

Previous

Return to IUI