IUI questions 2ww

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

IUI questions 2ww

Postby BCBABY » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:57 am

Hello!

First post here and pretty much at all anywhere, so just looking for some support and helpful guidance :). 35 years old, TTC for 2 years and second iui attempt.

Had my second IUI on January 23rd, one mature follicle at 22 and another at 17. Took letrozole before that and then triggered with ovidrel on the 22nd. Nothing out of the ordinary for the IUI, husband had a good sample.

Went back into the doctor to check levels on Monday January 29, progesterone was the highest I’ve seen it although I usually hover on the low end. RE prescribed progesterone suppositories twice a day to start that night and then an HCG shot booster (still not completely sure what that was for). Funny thing is though I started spotting brown mid day on the 29th and cramping. This lasted pretty much through yesterday which would have been 7dpiui. Today I feel less crampy and no more spotting but I know progesterone can delay your period and just make you feel awful.

Thoughts on whether it could be an early period? I have a call into my RE but just curious on other experiences.

Thanks!
BCBABY

Return to IUI