February IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: February IUI

Postby Soshy01 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:21 pm

Lyn17 good luck this weekend, lucky #3.
Karo- I'm doing ok eating lots of fruits and vegetables and trying not to stress. Might go get a foot massage this weekend.
Soshy01

Postby Prayingforourredhead » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:15 am

Soshy- trying not to stress is an up and down battle...I definitely do better some days that’s others.

Lynn- any word on when actual IUI will take place yet? Excited to hear

Today is day 10 of my 2WW....I decided to buy those internet cheapie tests from amazon with the hopes I could make a pee stick progression line, I started yesterday morning. Although I didn’t expect to see anything yesterday or today...as it’s still so early...
It was not my best idea as I think I’m stressing myself out. Just thought it might be something fun to do.,
Anyone else ever do this or am I only one acting crazy?
Prayingforourredhead
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Soshy01 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:45 am

Prayingforourredhead I did that last time so I decided not to do it this time.
So I've been experiencing these quick sharp pain on my left side, anyone has had this? It comes and goes
Soshy01

Postby Prayingforourredhead » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:18 am

Soshy- Thanks, at least I’m not alone...if no BFP this month ...I won’t be doing it next month.
Were your mature follicles on your left side? If they were I would say that’s probably what you are feeling
Prayingforourredhead
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mayb_this_month » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:09 am

I'm out... BFN at d14 post IUI. I'm absolutely devastated... I had no symptoms this month, not even PMS so I really thought I was in luck but nope! I'm really struggling with it this month, I literally didn't leave the house or get dressed yesterday I was so upset, cried all day.

Really hope some of you get your BFP x
mayb_this_month

Postby Soshy01 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:25 am

Maybe_thismonth so sorry to hear you got BFN, it can be depressing at time but don't give up. Try to enjoy something for yourself in the meantime.
Prayingforourredhead- I had 1 follicle on each side but the left one has been almost unbearable, I went back this morning and did blood work. Waiting to hear the results back.
Soshy01

Postby Prayingforourredhead » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:50 am

Maybe- so very sorry, it’s so tough to go through this when you want this so bad. Soshy is right though, don’t give up...there is always hope. Hang in there. Hugs!

Soshy- hmm, idk.... Please keep us posted on blood work!

I’m being proactive, not that I’m not trying to remain positive..but A/F is due Monday...if she comes then I’ll start Femara again on Wednesday and I’ll be out of town for work...so I went ahead and filled my prescription just in case, to take with me..Monday is 14days
I am having A/F symptoms...so I’m preparing myself
Prayingforourredhead
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Karo » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:25 am

Maybe...I am sorry to hear about your bfn. Big hugs sent your way!!
Karo

Postby Lyn17 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:58 am

Soshy- Thank you for the good luck wish. A foot massage sounds amazing. I think I’m going to get an acupressure massage tomorrow to try and relax. I haven’t experienced those sharp pains. Keep us posted on bloodwork

Prayingforred- baby dust to you. Fingers crossed for your BFP this week. I did a progression line starting at 13DPO. 13DPO it looked like a slight evap line on the dollar tree brand and I didn’t think anything of it. 14DPO I decided to do a digital text along with dollar tree rest and cheapy. digital said pregnant so I started a progression line. Now I will only use digital because I would have known 13DPO if I did. I did cheapy and dollar tree along with digital everyday it took the cheapy’s a while to register pregnancy. I don’t trust the cheap’s now.

Soshy- I’m sorry to hear the news. Hang in there and don’t give up. We are here to support you
Lyn17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Soshy01 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:29 am

Hey guys so they gave me Tylenol for the pain and told me to just wait and see what happens when I test next week. This cycle I switched from clomid to femara so I'm hoping it's just a side effect.
Soshy01

Postby Prayingforourredhead » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:33 pm

Soshy- hoping the Tylenol helps! Hoping this next week goes quickly for you!

Tomorrow is my 14days ...and I have to get up at 3:45am to make my flight. I’m Not a morning person ...so I’m dreading it.
Prayingforourredhead
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Lyn17 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:20 pm

Soshy- feel better.

Prayingforred- safe travels.
Lyn17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby enigm8a » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:04 am

Lyn17 wrote:Karo- I just wanted to share that we got pregnant with 6million sperm count IUI in December. It only takes one. No worries :)

I'm so glad to hear it. I need to believe this process will work but I'm feeling very pessimistic. Can I ask, how many IUI's you did before you got the BFP?
enigm8a
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Prayingforourredhead » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:17 am

I’m out, BFN this morning.. I’m really bummed but just hoping that it will work eventually. When A/F arrives we will go straight for #3
Prayingforourredhead
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Karo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:23 am

Good Morning, Ladies. So over the weekend I was a bit irritable, craved my norm, homemade popcorn and chocolate. Oh can't forget the vivid dreams I had Friday and Saturday night which are very typical AF symptoms for me. My average cycle is 26 days and I am at cycle day 25. Ugh! I am just dreading this week. My fertility friend app has my predicted period day is on the 7th and I am supposed to get tested on Friday March 9th. Not sure if that will even be happening since I have my normal symptoms of AF. Just want this week to be over with.

Soshy...hope the Tylenol is helping.

Prayingforourredhead...Safe travels. Just saw your post. Sorry. Hoping for Lucky #3

Lyn...Good luck with your next IUI!
Karo

PreviousNext

Return to IUI