April IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: April IUI

Postby newandanxious » Fri May 04, 2018 3:17 pm

Madmarmar, happy Friday to you!!

How is everyone doing? I’m starting to feel like af is on the way... cramps and boobs stopped hurting...
newandanxious

Postby Karo » Sat May 05, 2018 6:34 am

Good Morning,

Thank you ladies for sharing your experiences and thoughts! I did reply a couple days ago but it looks like my post never went through. I guess that is why they have a save draft option. Five more days left till test date. I had some cramping yesterday. Kept saying to my hubby that it felt like I was getting my period. We are going to the Renaissance festival today which will be a nice distraction.

hdawson7......Sending positive thoughts your way!!!!
Karo

Postby madmarmar » Sat May 05, 2018 8:28 am

Hey y’all! One week down for me, one week to go! I’ve got some distracting things planned for the next week (work trip is one of them) so hopefully that will help the week go by faster. I’m also dog sitting at the moment and that has kept me busy!

I don’t know if I’ll be able to wait until 14dpiui to test...because...I know myself! So I bought some fancy digital clear blue tests and those should be arriving on Tuesday. I get back from my work trip Wednesday night, so maybe I’ll test on Thursday or Friday morning.

Since I’m only 7 dpiui today, I don’t know if there would be any symptoms right now if I was PG...but so far I haven’t noticed anything different or out of the ordinary. I did get really emotional yesterday when listening to a Beyoncé song (oh geez) but that was probably nothing.

Happy cinco de mayo!
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby newandanxious » Sat May 05, 2018 9:20 am

Madmarmar, I’ve been dog sitting the past week as well, it really helps the time go by! Im at day 11 and really itching to test but I’m going to try not to. Enjoy your work trip, sending baby dust!
newandanxious

Postby madmarmar » Sun May 06, 2018 1:51 pm

Well, this weekend flew by which is nice for the TWW but also a bummer because that means work again tomorrow!!

Another day in the TWW down ladies!
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hdawson7 » Mon May 07, 2018 4:47 am

Good morning ladies,
I tested over the weekend and got a bfn. Just left the dr's office for blood work to confirm. I should know later this afternoon. I'm feeling a tad deflated, but still hopeful that some day I'll have a positive result.
Hope ya'll had a good weekend! (I love dog sitting)
hdawson7

Postby madmarmar » Mon May 07, 2018 7:14 am

Hdawson, I'm sorry about the BFN! What dpiui are you? Good luck with your blood test, like we always say, it ain't over until AF shows herself!

I'm 9 dpiui today. I've been trying to keep a look out for implantation signs but nothing. No out of the ordinary symptoms at all actually. Makes me think there might be a bfn in my future...and lovely AF.

Onward ladies!
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hdawson7 » Mon May 07, 2018 8:19 am

Madmarmar- I'm 14dpiui, You're right, it ain't over till AF comes a holler'n :)
The tww is hard.... I have been on the lookout for every little thing. (fingers crossed for you)
I would be shocked-stupid is AF didnt show up tomorrow or Wednesday for me.
hdawson7

Postby newandanxious » Mon May 07, 2018 9:49 am

Hdawson, sorry to hear about your bfn... fingers crossed that bloodwork comes back better.

Madmarmar, I was looking for implantation signs so much too, but I read that it’s actually more common NOT to have them. Only like 25-30% of women actually feel implantation. Some doctors even say it’s impossible to feel because what’s going on is basically microscopic so you really wouldn’t feel it. (I’ve done a lot of reading can you tell? Lol)

Happy Monday ladies :) good luck to everyone still in the tww.
newandanxious

Postby enigm8a » Mon May 07, 2018 11:53 am

ladies, I'm at 5 weeks and change it STILL feels like I'm about to get my period. I think that's just want early pregnancy feels like for some women. So don't loose hope yet. sending you love and baby dust.
enigm8a
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby newandanxious » Mon May 07, 2018 12:10 pm

Well I’m out ladies. Af arrived. Good luck to everyone!
newandanxious

Postby madmarmar » Mon May 07, 2018 1:00 pm

Because I have been driving myself nuts for this TWW, i looked back at our April iui thread. It looks like myself, Karo, & hdawson are the last people standing; and the BFP of the month went to Enigma (yay congrats girl on reaching 5 weeks!!!)

My heart goes out to the April BFNs :( :( :( TTC is a b**ch. I'm so sorry about AF newandanxious. Damnit! Thanks for chatting with me this month!

For the final three ladies: I hope AF stays away we have BFPs this week!

If not, I'm having a margarita and going for a run (probably not in that order though...) :D
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby newandanxious » Mon May 07, 2018 5:21 pm

Thank you guys for all your support this month... it was so nice to have a safe space to vent/ask questions. Wishing you all best of luck and so much baby dust!
newandanxious

Postby hdawson7 » Tue May 08, 2018 4:49 am

Bw yesterday confirmed BFN :( Wishing the very best to you all who are still in it this month. <3
hdawson7

Postby Karo » Tue May 08, 2018 5:28 am

hdawson7... I am so sorry to hear that you got a BFN.

newandanxious... Damn AF!!!

Wishing you ladies BFPs on your next cycle!!!!
Karo

PreviousNext

Return to IUI