2nd iui jitters

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

2nd iui jitters

Postby Shortykiwibox09 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:39 am

Hello all! This is my wife and my 2nd iui. I'm trying to conceive and hopefully later in life she will as well. Our insemenation this month was on the 8th...so almost 1 week down and one to go... there is still a lot I dont understand...like when i went for my progesterone test it was 2.2 and the next day they tested me again and it was over 40.. i have no clue what that means but last iui it never got over 6... I've had a lot of stress going on this week and i know I'm supposed to be stress free but i can't get this stress going on out of my life (family issues). Just looking for some support and other iui experiences and people to talk to!!!
Love to all and thank you for listening to my little rant !
Shortykiwibox09

Re: 2nd iui jitters

Postby Danaa » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:15 am

Hello and welcome!!Was ur iui medicated?is natural to be anxious,excited,nervous,everything basically when you are going through something like this.Normal progesterone doesn’t jump that high in only one day,and progesterone of 6 is kinda of low,did the doctor confirmed ovulation ?and how long after ovulation was the tests done ?
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to IUI