Am I nuts?

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Am I nuts?

Postby madmarmar » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:40 am

OK. I recognize that TTCing for this long (this is my 60th cycle) has made me a little neurotic when it comes to baby making topics. However, hear me out:

Tomorrow is my 1st IUI. This morning I did my first ever trigger/Hcg shot. I've never gotten a BFP. I kind of want to POS in the next week or so, just so I can experience what a BFP looks like (because you supposedly get a false positive because the HCG shot is in your system?).

Am I nuts?????? Obviously I know it would be a false positive, but I really just want to see what that BFP would look like in real life???

Ok. I feel nuts now.

Love you ladies!
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Am I nuts?

Postby Danaa » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:12 am

DEFINITELY NOT!!I have done it with each trigger!! we all have that urge,I do it with opks :))Also is best to test ur trigger out of ur system so when you do test you are sure is the real deal and not the trigger .good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby madmarmar » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:24 pm

OK i did it. It was kind of cool seeing what the BFP will look like, but also like, “OK...guess i just wasted a wondfo!”
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:57 pm

madmarmar wrote:OK i did it. It was kind of cool seeing what the BFP will look like, but also like, “OK...guess i just wasted a wondfo!”

Lol!!I knowww ,the struggle is real:))
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kendell bling » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:49 am

I think I am nuts too. I found this so adorable. I mean I should not have. You are struggling with something. Though I loved how you just came and wrote this post. I am sure you are an amazing woman. I hope things work for you. You will definitely see a real BFP soon. Baby dust your way.
Kendell bling

Postby madmarmar » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:19 am

Kendell bling wrote:I think I am nuts too. I found this so adorable. I mean I should not have. You are struggling with something. Though I loved how you just came and wrote this post. I am sure you are an amazing woman. I hope things work for you. You will definitely see a real BFP soon. Baby dust your way.

Thank you Kendell bling :D I'm still chugging along in my journey, waiting for that real BFP but have been in a positive space these past few months.
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to IUI