May IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

May IUI

Postby Pickles222 » Wed May 02, 2018 4:05 pm

Starting my TWW today. Who’s with me?
Pickles222
Friend

Re: May IUI

Postby newandanxious » Wed May 02, 2018 9:50 pm

I’m on day 8 post iui, so still in the tww... seems more like the two month wait tbh..
newandanxious

Postby Pickles222 » Thu May 03, 2018 5:23 am

newandanxious wrote:I’m on day 8 post iui, so still in the tww... seems more like the two month wait tbh..

Good luck to you!! Only a few days left.
Pickles222
Friend

Postby Emcbee » Thu May 03, 2018 2:47 pm

Good luck! We are going for insem tomorrow. Low expectations from me (this is our 5th cycle), just pending the green light for IVF in August, but who knows!
Emcbee

Postby merepek » Tue May 08, 2018 10:36 pm

I did my first IUI on 2nd may, already been waiting for 1 week... Feeling giddy after progesterone, hopefully BFP next week with blood test~ *fingers crossed*
merepek

Postby mamati » Wed May 09, 2018 12:44 pm

Hi. I'm on my 6th IUI, and had one IVF. IVF resulted in twins m/c before the 7week checkup. :(

The 6 IUI's, one canceled the day of due to MFI (husband) had Zero sperm that day after cleaning. So, here we are on 6th one with donor sperm who seems to be a brother from another mother to spouse as similar interests, looks a lil like him, same interests, hobbies, etc.

I got mayday as my IUI with 25.8Mil after cleaning. We used him 3x so far. The last was explained as m/c unknown. Not sure what that meant. So, here I am in my tww with ya'all. Here is to sticky seeds. :)

I'm 8dpiui with follies 20mm, 19.5, 19. and 18 on the right side and 1 small one that ARMP said most likely won't release at 16, but said it was possible since 16 is a keeper in some cases. That was on the left. Lonely in the left side, party on the right. It's the most I've ever had with the femara day 3-7, and gonal-f at day 9. Odd change was u/s day 10 or 11 with trigger at day 13 was delayed this round. At day 11, I was told to hold out to trigger till d13 in which gave me these numbers above to trigger at. Then 36 hours later to do IUI. Did I make sense?

Up until this point ladies or anyone with surrogate... I didn't bleed or have any cervical mucus on day. On the drive there, I felt ovulation (or 1 follie) as it's a 3 hour drive to my clinic, then another 1/2 way there. She said she saw it and had no problems inserting catheter. Irritation after, but fine. I laid down for 5-10 minutes this time. All that money... I didn't leak (sorry TMI). 2dpiui I bled. It was more than spotting bright pink. Scared the living poo out of me. It was only when I used the restroom, I wiped and lots of CM and bright pink. I messaged dr office and they said just irritated cervix most likely. And, if it got worse or UTI occurred, to call. OK, it stopped. Whew!

I've had lil to anything as symptoms this time. I'm thinking I'm out of game, but ARNP was so positive, my husband and I feel bad if she isn't right. Ha. She's like there are risk of multiples, you're healthy, the follies look awesome, blanh blah blah... OK, I just want a baby. I'm older and haven't had one yet. Stressful time. right?

Day 3dpiui to present (8dpiui) I have right side ovary to groin cramping, stretching, annoying (period like) cramps. It's when I sit, stand or move and not constant. Just pops up outta nowhere and stops me with a deep breath. Other times, its present, but nothing but that thought "crap AF is coming". I've had a couple headaches around either day 3 or day 4 that come and go, but not a migraine. When I cycle it's always a horrible headache the day before AF or 1st day and disappears. My back was injured in March, it was getting better, but this IUI the pain came back and I have a minor UTI. Oh the fun. I have had no weird dreams, just 1 dream that wouldn't go away one night... I dreamt of planting tomatoes. I know it's the dumbest thing on earth, but there it is. When I was prego with IVF twins I dreamt of my husband falling while we were hiking, I woke up crying and begging him not to climb while I was pregnant. The last + we had I dreamt crazy dreams nightly from 3dpiui till m/c. This time tomatoes. That's it. I dream, but nothing I can really recall. I have a super smell, but work around some poor hygienic folks. I can smell rain more distinctly this time (but ovulation and 1 week before AF I can too). I eat more around 3-4 dpiui, no aversion way too early but I'm beat. Last night I crawled in bed at 7pm exhausted woke up at 2am and back to sleep and up at 4am and again at 445am, thinking enough get up and go. I pee a lot but that could be the UTI. Last night I woke up tasting like metal or something odd. Never had that before. Could that be a side effect of UTI? I am not taking any meds. I'm slightly gassy. DH waved me away when I tooted near him noting something crawled up there and died. Heheheh. Sorry hun. So, my breasts are tender ever so slightly, but not painful. Far more worse during AF. I'm also irritable. I can be perfectly content and if anyone says anything my brain misinterprets as sass, I lay it on thick to point that my normal directness is vicious. Keep the leash on, I go straight crazy and seconds later I'm fine. That's been like that for a few days now and scaring my community. :) I hope that subsides quickly.

And, like porky the Pig says, That's all Folks! Please help with advice or if you're with me. Anyone want to be TWW buddies. I test on the 15th. I always have AF come late after IUI, so just waiting.
mamati
Friend

Postby mamati » Wed May 09, 2018 12:47 pm

FYI, right ovary pain is suggested that because of multiple follies pain afterwards is possible, so it could be just that and nothing more.
mamati
Friend

Postby rachel17 » Thu May 10, 2018 4:40 pm

I am currently in my TWW and I am going CRAZY!! We had our IUI on May 4th and won't know for sure until May 18th. Trying to keep myself super busy!!!
rachel17

Postby mamati » Mon May 14, 2018 7:17 am

Hi Rachel. Good luck. I kinda feel like I may be out of the game as my symptoms stopped.
mamati
Friend

Postby enigm8a » Tue May 15, 2018 7:26 am

Good lucky everyone!!! sending you lots of love. Also, I just read this very interesting article about polycystic ovary syndrome: https://www.newscientist.com/article/21 ... d-at-last/
enigm8a
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby efforttostaypositive » Tue May 15, 2018 10:32 pm

Has anyone here got A BFP? Praying for you all.
I'm on my 8dpiui and have no symptoms. Its really tough waiting for each day to pass.
efforttostaypositive
Friend

Postby rachel17 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:54 am

Take a look at this???? What do you think? I am 12 dpIUI. :sticky: :noaf:
Attachments
Maybe.jpg
Maybe.jpg (28.21 KiB) Viewed 579 times
rachel17

Postby Emcbee » Wed May 16, 2018 12:53 pm

Yep that looks a pretty clear BFP!! Congratulations!!!!
Emcbee

Postby efforttostaypositive » Thu May 17, 2018 9:50 pm

Yes, pretty postive!

Big Congratulations!
efforttostaypositive
Friend

Postby rachel17 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:59 pm

I went to doctor today for my HCG levels and it is a BFP! WOOT WOOT!
rachel17

Next

Return to IUI