Please help!! BFP or no?

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Please help!! BFP or no?

Postby Steeny82 » Fri May 04, 2018 10:03 am

IUI#1 with Clomid 50g and
HCG trigger shot 10,000 units.
74 million post wash with 98% motility. 2 follicles 18mm on left side and 17mm on right side, but doesn't matter because right tube is blocked :(

I caved and took a hpt and got a bfn. Hoping for a miracle bfp tomorrow when I get my beta test. Hoping to get some answers from others with a BFP with similar symptoms. I will be getting a beta test 14DPIUI which is also the day I am suppose to get AF.

1DPIUI:
Slept a lot. Extremely bloated fingers. Dull pain in uterus when walking

2DPIUI:
Pulling sensation in uterus

3DPIUI:
Moderate cramping all day. Feels like af cramps. Uterus feels heavy

4DPIUI:
Mild cramping on and off all day

5DPIUI:
A little nausea and headache upon waking from nap

6DPIUI:
Peed 2x in the middle of the night, lower back pain, cramping on and off all day, books starting to feel a bit sore, temperature 98.5

7DPIUI:
Cramping, stuffy nose, feels like I'm getting sick, shooting pain in uterus, sneezing all day, runny nose, temperature 97.7, progesterone level 26

8DPIUI:
Woke up 2x middle of the night due to hot flashes and dying of thirst, af type cramping, right nose clogged all night, pinching sensation in uterus, boobs getting more sore, irritability in the morning

9DPIUI:
Bad cramping, lower back pain, TMJ pain (which was the first for me, ever), no appetite

10DPIUI:
Woke up middle of the night with hot flashes and dying of thirst, restless sleep all night, weird vivid dreams, sunny nose in the morning, sore boobs and nipples

11DPIUI:
Woke up 4am to go pee and could fall back asleep until 5am. Sore boobs and nipples, fingers extremely bloated, runny nose, very bad cramping at night

12DPIUI:
Woke up 3am to pee and couldn't fall back asleep until 430am. Sore boobs and nipples, cramping
Last edited by Steeny82 on Sat May 05, 2018 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Steeny82
Friend

Re: Please help!! BFP or no?

Postby madmarmar » Sat May 05, 2018 8:31 am

You are so close to being able to test! Just hang on a little bit longer, binge watch a new show if you have the time, and 14dpiui will be here before you know it!

AND keep us posted! Good luck!
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Steeny82 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:44 am

Thanks madmarmar! I caved and took a hpt an hr ago and I got a BFN. I'm supposed to get AF tomorrow and get my beta test as well. I'm praying I will have a miracle BFP. I will let you know what the outcome is, either way.
Steeny82
Friend

Postby madmarmar » Mon May 07, 2018 7:15 am

Hi Steeny, any updates?
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Steeny82 » Mon May 07, 2018 2:08 pm

Hi madmarmar. I didn't even go in for the beta test cause I got AF that morning :( I am now going to be starting my 2nd round of clomid tomorrow (CD3-CD7). This time I'm taking 100mg clomid instead of the 50mg. Hopefully I will have more eggs on my left side.
Steeny82
Friend

Postby efforttostaypositive » Tue May 15, 2018 10:21 pm

Hi Steeny, hope the next cycle goes well for you. Good luck and stay positive.
efforttostaypositive
Friend

Postby Steeny82 » Wed May 16, 2018 9:29 am

Thanks efforttostaypositive! I will be posting my 2nd round of symptoms in a couple weeks!
Steeny82
Friend

Return to IUI