First IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

First IUI

Postby MommyOf6 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:02 pm

HI ALL!! Im extremely nervous about my first appointment in December to meet with my ob about my IUI treatment. Im going in for a consultation to see what I need to achieve my goal in having another child. I have 3 beauties already. I always dreamed of having a big family and Im praying IUI will be all I need to achieve my dream. I also wanted to go natural but im afraid that it won't go as planned. Has anyone had any luck with Clomid?
MommyOf6

Re: First IUI

Postby Alana90 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:22 am

Just wanted to drop some good wishes for you. I was so happy to hear that you already have three beauties in your life. No doubt you are a bless person. Though I had never been to what you asking. But I am so sure that you would get the success in this thing. A big happy family was my wish too. But I am on the boat where if I would even have one child. I would feel bless.
I just want each and every person to live a happy life. Best wishes.
Love.
Alana90

Postby shenny12 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:25 am

hi dear Just needed to drop some great wishes for you. I was so upbeat to hear that you as of now have three delights throughout your life. Almost certainly you are a favored individual. In spite of the fact that I had never been to what you inquiring. In any case, I am sure to the point that you would get the achievement in this thing. A major upbeat family was my desire as well. Be that as it may, I am on the watercraft wherein the event that I would even have one tyke. I would feel favor. in any case, if regardless you would not be fruitful you ought to go for surrogacy
shenny12

Postby hannahdavid » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:21 am

I think you should try naturally. Clomid does help a lot of people. However, it is a good thing that you are opting for a doctor's advice. Seeking help from a professional is really important. I think even IUI would work for you. Best of luck with the process. I hope your dream comes true. Sending baby dust your way.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby DoriaBrown » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:33 pm

Hello. Hope you are doing well. I haven't personally experienced IUI. I have heard it is a great procedure. I hope it works out for you too. Keep your hopes high. Don't be nervous. Stress is not good for you. I wish it turns out to be successful. I also prefer to go naturally. IUI is a great procedure for you. Keep struggling. Never become desperate. Stay strong and happy. Good luck to you!
DoriaBrown
Friend

Postby cindywoolfe » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:27 am

Hey, there. Good luck to you! Exciting times, ahead. IUIs have a great chance of working out. I hope your dream of a big family is fulfilled. Lots of love and baby dust for you. It'll work out, I'm sure!
cindywoolfe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Janeen1 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:01 pm

Hey, honey. You've got great times ahead. IUIs are really fantastic. You should be excited, not nervous. Good luck to you. My prayers are with you. I hope it all works out.
Janeen1

Postby mimimama » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:40 am

Good luck, keep my fingers crossed
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby sosij » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:08 am

Hey there! I am so glad that you are trying to find the best option for you. It is also the great news that you have three beauties before. As you are going for clomid it may not be good. Clomid is the chemical process of having the baby. It could harm your internal functionality of a womb. As already you have three babies you have to wait for some time. If you get any desired result then move towards my treatment. I will suggest you about IVF and surrogacy. Because both of these treatments have a high success rate. The chances of the good result are high in both of this treatment. There is a clinic in Europe who offered both of this treatment. They soon organize their event at a suitable place. You should get ready to go there. So register to yourself on their website. Update us with good news. BABY DUST TO YOU!
sosij
Friend

Return to IUI