IUI - August

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: IUI - August

Postby madmarmar » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:14 am

Good morning y'all! I'm 6dpiui. SLowllly ticking by. These next few days are going to be busy, so hopefully I'll blink and already be at 10dpiui or something! Doubtful though!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Busybeeme » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:06 pm

I'm debating testing at 10dpIUI but I know 11 dp would be safer....
Busybeeme
Friend

Postby Jedi Woman » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:26 pm

Busybeeme. I’d wait that extra day if you can poss handle it lol
Jedi Woman
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Jedi Woman » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:36 pm

Well, I’m out this month :( I wish everyone else the best of luck x
Jedi Woman
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby 2mamasttc » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:24 pm

Aw Jedi sorry to hear you out. Everything happens exactly when it's supposed to. Keep your Hope's up, your mental state plays into fertility more than you think.
Me and my wife got pregnant on our 3rd iui with our son who is now 11. Are you going straight into another?

I'm only 4dpiui and 6dpt I tested this morning and got a very faint line so hopefully by tomorrow it show be a neg. I like to know my trigger is completely gone. That way when I test around day 11 I'm not wondering if it's a positive or the left over trigger. Last summer I knew I was pregnant the moment I left the office I cant even explain it. I turned into a hound dog who could smell anything a mile away with in a week, them my boobs got sore. This time I feel nothing and after our miscarriage at 16 weeks I'm having a hard time staying positive or getting excited. I'm afraid of disappointment.

This forum helped me so much last time. Thank you ladies.
2mamasttc
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby madmarmar » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:00 pm

Jedi I’m so sorry! I know how much a negative cycle sucks, what a roller coaster this whole process is. Good luck to you in your next cycle!
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby madmarmar » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:02 pm

2mamasttc I wish I did that this cycle. I think by the time I get home and to my Wondfo tests it’ll already be 9 dpiui and I’ll be in that inbetween zone where I can’t even test out my trigger shot.

So....many.......days! (7dpiui, on my work trip, at least I’ve been super busy the last two days)
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Jedi Woman » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:17 am

Thx for your thought madmarmar and 2mamattsic.
Sorry to hear about your miscarriage 2mamattsic. We have a 13 month old and hoping to have them close together but my wife and I only have two tries left. We can’t wait too long as I’m 37. That’s how much sperm we have stored. We going to skip the next cycle to clear our heads and try again after that.
I hope this cycle works for you both. Pls let us know. Also I know what you mean about having a feeling. I knew after our son that he was in there.
Jedi Woman
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Busybeeme » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:45 am

I'm sorry Jedi Woman :( Hugs!

I am testing tomorrow, can't take it anymore!!! I will be 11dpIUI.
Busybeeme
Friend

Postby Jedi Woman » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:21 pm

I hope it’s positive busybeeme:)
Jedi Woman
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby madmarmar » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:49 pm

Good luck busybeeme! Please keep us posted!

8dpiui over here. I got home from my trip and decided to see if my trigger shot was out of my system by POAS, and yes, it’s out (i.e. BFN, which is good for now). Now i’ll Try and wait until 14 dpiui ( :rofl: ) to test again. I laugh because...I probably won’t be able to wait that long!!!
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Busybeeme » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:41 am

Madmarmar I will be amazed if you can wait until 14 dp haha

Well I tested this morning and I think it's a BFP?! Don't know if it will show
Attachments
rps20180907_110644.jpg
(30.35 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Busybeeme
Friend

Postby Jedi Woman » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:32 am

Busybeeme congrats :) that’s awesome
Jedi Woman
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby madmarmar » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:39 am

Busybeeme!!!! I see a faint line! I hope it’s a BFP!! When are you going to test again??? Please keep us posted!!!!!!

9dpiui. I’m having a rougher morning today, my gut is starting to tell me this is another no cycle. We had really good stats this cycle, with my follicle size, lining thickness, and husband’s semen analysis, I just feel like maybe it’s not going to happen. I think if this is a no we’ll try one more IUI and then maybe move on to IVF. I’m worried this is a No cycle because I really don’t feel anything, don’t feel any symptoms, have just been gassy but who knows that could be from all the La Croix i’ve Been drinking. I’m so frustrated that it’s so easy for others to get pregnant so quickly, and me and my husband have been trying since 2011 with no success, even with help from meds, doctors, acupuncture, diet, exercise, etc. Even people in our own family who accidentally got pregnant and then complain to us or clearly shirk off their parenting responsibilities, it makes me want to say “this is just not fair!” But i guess it’s not about fairness, is it?

OK. Pity party is over. I need to get my head back in a positive place. Thank you for listening to me vent internet TTC friends!
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Busybeeme » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:36 pm

Madmarmar I was finishing my bottle of La Croix as I was reading your post. It sucks that some of us have to go through all this trouble to get pregnant. My husband sperm is bad that we would never get pregnant without the assistance. But also know that a lot of people that get pregnant didn't have such easy time as it appears. Hugs to you for a better rest of the day.

I am going to test again on Sunday. I have beta scheduled for Tuesday
Busybeeme
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to IUI