IUI - August

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: IUI - August

Postby Jedi Woman » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:55 pm

Madmarmar: My thoughts are with you. I truely hope you get pregnant soon xoxo I know it’s so hard seeing everyone else around you getting pregnant. Best wishes xo
Jedi Woman
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby 2mamasttc » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:58 pm

Busybee congrats!! That looks like a big fat Positive for sure!! I'm so excited for you!!

Madmarmar I think we are on a very close cycle I'm 7dpiui today....it is killing me!! But I trigger tested this morning and got a bfn. Good for now like you said, But I feel nothing. Other than super moody. Diaper commercials once again make me cry. Dont know if i can make it to Monday which will be 10piui. Have you tested yet? Dont lose hope please remember it only takes one the rest are just cheer leaders! We got pregnant with our son and the counts were very low. We didnt know it at the time. At least your husband produces sperm. We have to buy it off some stranger. I hope I made you laugh. ((((Hugs))))) ******baby dust******

Jedi oh wow congrats on the yummy 13 month old. Boy or girl?
Try not to stress the 2 tries, fingers crossed and you get a sticky one this cycle. Me and my wife used a different donor sperm both tries. We originally planned of having our kids back to back. But life throws you curve balls and after having our son at 25 we waited way too long. I'm 36 now when we got pregnant last year we thought it was our last chance, but life throws you curve balls and in the famous word of Dori we " just keep swimming" We found seattle sperm bank to be the best pricing. This time around they were out of our donor from last year so we went with his cheap batch 200 dollars less but still 30 million swimmers. Fingers crossed.
2mamasttc
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Jedi Woman » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:58 am

Hi 2marmartisic
We have a lovely 13 month old boy. He’s our world :). We were lucky enough for him to work first iui. So we are a bit bummed this time round as this cycle hasn’t worked either, so that’s 3 failed iuis this time. But I’ve heard it’s hard to conceive your second child at my age, 36. We are using a known donor.
I wish you all the luck with this cycle. Fingers crossed!! Let me know how you get on :)
We are going to take a break next cycle and probably go with the cycle after that.
Jedi Woman
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby madmarmar » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:51 am

2mamasttc that did make me LOL!

This will be our first if we get a BFP. Today is 11dpiui. If I was trying to symptom spot I still haven’t really noticed anything different. My boobs aren’t even sore which happens before AF every month.

I’m gonna try and enjoy today and not worry about this tww and check back in tomorrow.
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby madmarmar » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:28 am

12 dpiui over here. I decided to test tomorrow morning. I'm so nervous, I really don't feel like any symptoms at all. Tomorrow morning can't come soon enough!

2mamasttc how are you doing? What dpiui are you now?
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Busybeeme » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:16 am

Madmarmar I am amazed you managed to wait that long LOL

I tested again yesterday and the line was definitely darker. I am still careful an I had a chemical pregnancy before. I think I will feel better after I get my beta tomorrow.
Busybeeme
Friend

Postby madmarmar » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:16 am

Busybeeme, good luck with your beta, please keep us posted!

I'm losing it today and can't wait until tomorrow morning. I thought about it and I guess my one "symptom" is the absence of symptoms. What I mean by that is, usually a few days before AF arrives (so now) I get really irritable, my BBs are sore, no CM, I have back pain & cramping, and get backed up in the bathroom department. I haven't really experienced any of that yet. So maybe that means something?!

On the positive side, I've been debating for a few months whether or not to get a second dog. I decided that if this is a BFN cycle I'm going to go through with it and get another dog! :D
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby madmarmar » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:50 pm

Nooooooooooooooo i just went to the bathroom and I am spotting and feel just a little crampy. Last IUI i spotted for a day and then AF came. 12 dpiui seems late for implantation bleeding, right? OH geez. What a bummer. Unless full on AF starts I'll still test tomorrow morning, or maybe wait until Wednesday if this IS implantation bleeding.

Seriously,,, going nuts over here. I thought 5+ years of TTC would make me used to this but nope, the TWW still drives me crazy.
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Jedi Woman » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:49 am

Sorry to hear madmarmar. I hope there is still a Vance for you x all the best.

Congrats busybeeme! I hope the line keeps getting darker :)
Jedi Woman
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby 2mamasttc » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:59 am

Aww madmarmar, this sucks. Dont lose hope till it's full on I spotted during bot my pregnancies one was a late implantation. I dont think anyone ever gets used to the disappointment that comes with each no.

Busybee....keep us posted, I'm so excited for you!! You bring me hope

I'm kinda of bummed this cycle and trying to stay positive because I have been feeling crampy since yesterday which I'm guessing means this cycle is a bfn. I caved and tested this morning. I'm just a little bummed because this time last year we lost baby Lucas. We were really hoping our angel would send us some baby dust for our rainbow baby, to make September a happier month, But I'm going to stay positive till AF comes knocking. ((((((Hugs and baby dust*** to all you girls
2mamasttc
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby madmarmar » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:29 am

Well it was AF. I already refilled my next clomid prescription. Going to roll right into this next iui cycle. I think I’m going to do acupuncture this cycle and see if that helps.

2mamasttc please keep us updated! My fingers are crossed for you.

Thank you everyone else for your support this month. :) <3 you’re the best
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Busybeeme » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:07 am

Madmarmar - I'm sorry but glad you are getting back at it! You go girl!
Busybeeme
Friend

Postby Jedi Woman » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:27 am

So sorry madmarmar :(.
I tried acupuncture this cycle. Didn’t work for me. I hope it helps you.
All the best for this round xx. We are going in for a review meeting today to see what’s going on. We are going to miss this cycle and see what she thinks we can do to help. Im also going back to the acupuncturist to get some herbs and stuff to take.
Good luck. Keep us posted :)
Jedi Woman
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Busybeeme » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:13 pm

Jedi Woman good luck! My friend did apucuncture and it helped her.
Busybeeme
Friend

Postby Jedi Woman » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:56 pm

I’ve been advices to get s saline scan done because there might be complications from my c sections. So we will get that done before trying again.
Jedi Woman
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to IUI