EVERYONE PLEASE READ! :)

Report technical problems here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ! :)

Postby darinefawns » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:08 am

hi guys! I wanted to share my if experience cuz i'm still so excited with this! Well we've been trying to make a bb like for 5 years or so, we thought it was just some minor problem whatever. Finally I went to the doctor to make ALL analyses and figure things out, and the result was that i wasn't fertile, I had NO eggs at all, just empty folices. We live in Malmo and u know it was expensive to do IVF here, so we started to look for clinics in Chech Republic, Russia and Ukraine and finally we chose "New Life in Ukraine... u know, we came there, made all analyses once again, and they found a perfect egg for me like within a month! Yeah, so i went under the procedure of IVF and in May I gave birth to my son Andreas**** We are so happy now, it was way cheeper than it would be in Sweeden. I only have their e-mail, i don't remember the website unfrtnly eko@eko.clinic
darinefawns

Postby Julelabee » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:51 pm

Hi! My name is Julie. I read a great book called. The impatient women's guide to getting pregnant.(I finished last week) It is a great read!!! This message board is suggested in the book. Happy to have a place go to and vent or see I'm not the only one being impatient! I'm ttc after MC in November :( its been tuff. Currently at my tww. Crossing my toes and fingers!!!! :)
Julelabee

Postby MrsWright31617 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:33 am

Hello. I am currently trying for my first child. This is my first cycle since stopping BC. I'm excited and nervous. I am currently on CD 17 and am 5DPO. Like many, I am going crazy during The TWW so I decided to join this blog to keep some of my sanity lol. Look forward to the journey with everyone.
MrsWright31617

Postby acaldwe54 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:41 am

Hi All,
My husband and I got married in April 2017 and shortly after I decided to go off birth control in July. We started trying right away as we are very excited to be parents. The first month I had very little expectations and we went into it with more of a fun "let's see what happens" mentality. My first cycle was 31 days and 4-5 days so very regular. I had been on birth control for almost 15 years so I was very happy about this. Going into month two I decided to purchase an OPK as I've heard they can be very helpful with tracking especially with your first and going off birth control. I used the ClearBlue and I can tell you I'm already tired of that darn blinking smiley face :) I never got the solid smiley face and after 10 days of testing I figured I had not ovulated or had missed it. Since then I've been pretty emotional and stressed and I'm so glad I found this site as I'm hoping you will have some thoughts or words of encouragement. As I've been having the issue with tracking when I ovulate I've been thinking my cycle will be around the 31 day mark well I was wrong as I'm now on cycle day 38. Ofcourse a few days ago I got very excited and got a BFN so I waited until this morning and same thing. I called my doctor as I was hoping maybe they would have me come in for a blood test or atleast see what was going on. I unfortunately got some disheartening news as the response was I should test again for another week and if I don't get my period missing one month is fine. They told me if I miss again next month to come back. Something keeps telling me that this isn't right and that if I am pregnant and my HCG levels are to hard to detect I would like to atleast get a blood test to know this for sure. I have felt nausea more so in the last few days and crampy but I'm not sure if that might just be period symptoms. I'm hoping that others of you have some experiences you can share with me so I don't feel so alone...
acaldwe54

Postby Ritikaj » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:20 am

Hello people… I would like to share useful information with all of you.
This is about my friend. She completed her 5 years of marriage this year, yet she is facing complications for pregnancy from past one year. She got to know about Nova IVI Fertility from her friends and she visited there, now she is very happy as she was under their fertility treatment procedure and the result is positive. Nova IVI have Fertility Centre in Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Indore and Lucknow.
Checkout their website : https://www.novaivifertility.com/
Ritikaj

Postby Lovelyladi » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:18 pm

gofundme.com/8bvb7-ivf-treatment
Lovelyladi

Previous

Return to Technical Issues