Help! Posts flagged as spam!

Report technical problems here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Help! Posts flagged as spam!

Postby Kendra Spring » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:10 pm

No emoticons, no links, no attachments. I have no idea why. Do I have to post on other threads before starting a new topic?

Super confused.
Kendra Spring

Re: Help! Posts flagged as spam!

Postby Kendra Spring » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:11 pm

Well, that worked, so I guess not. Still, no idea why my other post was flagged.
Kendra Spring

Postby Kendra Spring » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:14 pm

Hey, all! I've stalked this forum for the last 3 months and finally decided I would post.

I'm an American ex-pat living in Japan and we are trying for our second child. Our son will be 4 in November and was a surprise, so the first time it just happened.

I'm 38 and my husband is 30.

This time I've been trying to get a handle on my cycle. Since going off the pill in January, my cycle went from it's clockwork 28 days to gradually getting shorter. I've had cycles as short as 24 days but my app is averaging it out to 26 days.

The first month we tried (May), I had every symptom in the book. It was REALLY strange. I thought for sure I was pregnant, but got AF on CD27. Last month I had fewer symptoms, but did have ovulation spotting. Unfortunately, we missed that window as my husband wound up in the hospital when I ovulated. I also notice that I don't ovulate on day 14, at least I didn't last month. The spotting was on CDs 16 and 17 last month. AF came on CD26.

This month, I had a cold, so when I thought I was supposed to ovulate (and had tons of CM) I don't think I did. I didn't see EWCM, but was figuring it was close enough because I then saw a temp spike (turns out, I had a cold). On CD16 and 17, I got genuine EWCM and on CD19, my cold dropped into my chest and knocked me flat on my booty. I'm still struggling with bronchitis on CD26, which isn't unusual for bronchitis, but since I've been in Japan, I've managed to kick most colds before they progress this far. Better diet, cleaner air, more exercise, etc.

I'm currently CD26 and according to my app, I'm due for AF tomorrow.

However, and this is the tricky part, my app is counting the last 5 cycles to give me my average, which starts before my cycles started getting shorter. If I adjust it even one month, to count only the last 4, it changes from a 26 day average to a 25 day average, with AF being predicted today.

Ugh . . . I SO wish I was still regular!

Anyway, here is a listing of my symptoms. I'm assuming ovulation occurred on CD17 (Friday June 30) which puts me 9dpo. Since I was sick, BBT is pretty pointless this month.

Some of the "love" indicators count as two, as we often BD after midnight (because of our work schedules) and then again later in the day.

I know some people say too much BDing isn't good because it lowers the sperm count and, at least for my husband, that's bogus. When I got pregnant with my son, we were BDing AT LEAST once a day. Very often twice. Haha! So. Much. BDing.
Kendra Spring

Postby Kendra Spring » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:14 pm

This is the offending post.
Kendra Spring

Postby Danaa » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:04 pm

I want to wish you good luck and I hope you get ur bfp really soon.
You could always take a test and see what is going on.
As for the apps they are not really reliable,trust your body and ur symptoms.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Technical Issues