Anyone on their 2ww???

TTC using injectible FSH or LH? Share stories and ask questions in this forum.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Anyone on their 2ww???

Postby praying for angel #2 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:20 am

Hi in new to this site:) I wanting to see if anyone Is on there 2 ww also I just injectected myself tonight with pregnal 5000, then I have the booster in 4 days.. Love anyone to share their stories and keep me company on this roller coaster:))
Last edited by praying for angel #2 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
praying for angel #2

Re: Anyone on their 2ww???

Postby eyenatz » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:08 pm

Im on my two week wait hoping for baby number 3, pure agonny isnt it? Im gonna be bald before the 17th (the earliest I can test) I have exerted maximum control thus far and not done a hpt yet although I keep thinking about it and Im only 3 days past ovulation so crazy to even consider it lol. Im pretty new to all the pregnancy terms and fertility aids as both my previous babies were concieved whilst on contraception the second one was whilst I had the implant in and it still had 11 n half months life left in it. We have been trying since June but seem to getting nowhere. This month we have used ovulation kits and tracking bbt as that was advised by many and seems to be good indicators of whats happening.
Sorry for being blunt but Im clueless, what is pregnal? when are you going to test?
Goodluck and lots of baby dust your way x
eyenatz

Postby praying for angel #2 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:15 pm

Hi eyenatz, glad you are joining me I hate the 2 ww it drives me crazy...... Wow u have been very lucky with conceiving your first two babies :D that's awesome I'm sure the next one won't be far along..... Ok I'm super new to all this website slang...... I have a ds he will be 3 in January and we having been trying natuarly since January, and the last 3 cylces I have had to take hormones to give me a better ovulation, so for me after ovulation I have to take booster injection which is just all pregnant hormones to help support any embryo to stick. It makes me feel pregnant and I'm bad for pos (peeing on stick) and my last two cylces I was getting a positive result from pos and they were both bfn :cry: :cry: which was s**t but thats what happens when u take the hormone drugs. So this cylce I'm trying really hard not to test at all....... Because of the boosters that I have I don't get to have my bt till the 25 th so all the drugs can leave the system and hopefully my own hcg will start rising due to pregnancy.....well good luck hope this 2 weeks flys by for both of us. With your other two prgnancies did u have any early symptoms???
praying for angel #2

Postby eyenatz » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:51 am

Um with my first one I had nothing other than chocolate tasted and smelled really fishy like smoked kipper fishy and its never tasted right since lol. But on my second I went docs thinking I was ill but didnt know what with, I felt drained and constantly had a fizzy belly if (that makes sense) and bad heartburn when I got there she gave me an examination and told me she thought I was pregnant and roughly 4 mnths in to it, which was a massive shock. Since trying again Ive been trying to work out when those symptoms started and from what i can remember and from old calanders Ive dug out I think the dodgy belly started right after conception. I know some say thats not possible cuz of no hcg but Im sure it was instant.
I would hate to have a BFP and then found out it was due to meds, I feel for you. If I had known it was gonna be so stressful trying to concieve im not sure i would have agreed to have another one lol I am way stressed and have started suffering with insomnia this last few nights when i normally sleep like a baby (excuse the pun). I have to wait till the 18th to test but im sure im going to cave before then and end up doing about 10 tests before there is even a chance of getting a positive. I think im turning in to a ovulation,conception and implantation junkie.
eyenatz

Postby praying for angel #2 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:46 am

hahaha i say I'm not going to do any more testing but then i find my self at the chemist buying boxes and boxes of tests ahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: if you dont laugh you just cry......its so hard when the only thing you really want is the the thing you cant control and it just happens when its meant to be.it sounds like you know your body every well, and everyone is different and feels different symptoms.... both of my gorgeous friends are pregnant and both where trying for a little while and one went on a holiday and the other gave it break one month and bang they both feel pregnant..... some times its best not to think about it and it just happens all by it self. i wish i could do that but with all the bt and meds its a little harder to forget;( so if this month is not successful which im being super positive that this is the month, I'm going to give it a break til the end of the year. we are moving into a new home next month and work always gets super busy at this time of year.so crossing my fingers for both of us and get the positive bfp this month x :luck: :luck: :luck: :babydustb: :babydustb:
praying for angel #2

Postby coyfishmom » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:51 am

Hello ladies! I am in my tww as well. I have been TTC for almost 7 years after the birth of my daughter. I have had 3 chemical pregnancies and have done MANY rounds of clomid/IUI. I am now on our second round of injectibles and this time we did back to back IUI's. That's my story in a nutshell :) We did our IUI last Monday and the next one the following Tuesday. We had 3 good eggs and my husband's count was great both days. I am trying to remain positive this month. I am supposed to test next Thursday (18th). So we are definitely in the TWW together. Let's do this thing together. It always helps to walk this journey with someone. :D :D :D
coyfishmom

Postby coyfishmom » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:52 am

Hello ladies! I am in my tww as well. I have been TTC for almost 7 years after the birth of my daughter. I have had 3 chemical pregnancies and have done MANY rounds of clomid/IUI. I am now on our second round of injectibles and this time we did back to back IUI's. That's my story in a nutshell :) We did our IUI last Monday and the next one the following Tuesday. We had 3 good eggs and my husband's count was great both days. I am trying to remain positive this month. I am supposed to test next Thursday (18th). So we are definitely in the TWW together. Let's do this thing together. It always helps to walk this journey with someone. :D :D :D
coyfishmom

Postby eyenatz » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:09 am

Hi Coyfish, hopefully you will have success this time and only 6 days to wait till you can test!! not long at all. Im due af on the 19th so am using all my strength not to test inbetween that time even though I know it will be bfn if I test before I just cant help myself lol Good luck and keep us posted my life is lived through this website atm and everyone elses stories. Baby dust your way x
eyenatz

Postby praying for angel #2 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:17 am

Hey coyfish welcome, do u need to have any pregnal in this 2 ww?? I had to have 1500 pregnal today and 3 more of those in the next 2 weeks. It kills me coz it makes me feel pregnant.....

Any symptoms yet girls ??
praying for angel #2

Postby eyenatz » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:05 am

Ok sorry if this is tmi but I have started doing cervical examinations so its about to get gross lol. I am 6dpo and have noticed that my cervix is getting low and soft yuk! Everywhere I look online goes on about it being high and soft or low and firm. Does anybody have any advise? on top of that I have started feeling nausea in the mornings then again around tea time. Also I have a fair amount of lotiony white-ish cm. I used to think I was in tune with my body now i am aware i dont have a clue so any info would be much appreciated. x
eyenatz

Postby coyfishmom » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:32 pm

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. It helps knowing we are all cheering each other along. I have been doing ovidril shots. I had to do two shots to boost my progesterone. However, I am having major cramps (dr says its probably cysts). But the good news is the dr said I had 4 really good eggs, so I am praying this time it works! Other than that I'm feeling nauseous, but again I think thats the shots. Keeping everyone in my prayers!
coyfishmom

Postby praying for angel #2 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:40 am

Eyenatz: ok loving all the info right now hahaha I wish I could give u some advice but I'm pretty clueless in that area I have never checked my cervical position:( sorry in not much help, how many day dpo are u? Good sign u ate feeling nausea:)))

Codfish: how many dpo are u? Hopefully the cramps are inplatation cramps , it sux when the
Meds give u all these symptoms:( hopefully they are reall symptoms and that is awesome u had 4 good size eggsdo u know what size they were?

I'm day 6 dpo and I'm feeling a little crampy and really tired but I have had a busy week and I work all day Saturdays so Im buggered from work.. These next two weeks are going to kill me
praying for angel #2

Postby eyenatz » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:28 am

Sounds like it could be good news for you implantation should be happening about now for you so fingers crossed, its that thats causing the cramps. Im 8dpo I thought I had pms yesterday but feel calmer today. I have woken up with a stinking cold courtesy of my 3yr old lol, so it may have been that making me feel a bit sick. Im kind of ruling this month out as being my month as I have to many af symptoms but good luck ladies and keep posting x
eyenatz

Postby praying for angel #2 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Eynatz: please don't give up hope, stay positive:)) I just never know what af symptoms are u getting? I remember when I found out I was pregnant with ds the nurse that took my blood at the clinic asked how I was feeling and I was saying I gel like af was coming lots of cramps and dull aches she said well it can either be af coming or be a pregnancy... It really felt like I was getting my af but it was a bfp..... So keep positive and rest up and get rid of that cold.. ( gotta love the kids passing there germs)

U know, when I wrote in my last post I had light cramping, it's more like a dull ache not so much cramping.. Is that what u are having?
praying for angel #2

Postby eyenatz » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:10 pm

Yeah its a bit like aching and the occasional sharp sort of pain but not in the same place. My main af symptom is pms but also this may sound weird but since having my last baby about a week before af comes I lactate slightly and that started the day before yesterday. Ive spoken to a girl who had the same lactating thing and she says she knew she was pregnant because the month she bfp(ed) she didnt lactate so im kind of expecting the same thing to happen to me. I only have 3 more days till I can do an early response test so not too much longer and thank christ because I might self combust from the torturing wait lol.
eyenatz

Next

Return to Injectibles