Anyone on their 2ww???

TTC using injectible FSH or LH? Share stories and ask questions in this forum.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Anyone on their 2ww???

Postby praying for angel #2 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:29 pm

:shock: I Have noticed that also lactose coming out the week before af only if I squeeze them.. Well u have three days till u can test so u never know?? It might be your month :) :D the next three days are you to drag like they always do so keep busy and hopefully if passes quickly... Keep us updated on any symptoms so tests

I have to have a blood test today to see if I o'd and see my levels are going?
praying for angel #2

Postby eyenatz » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:24 am

I will keep you up dated, and wish you good luck for today and the dreaded needle lol. :doh:
eyenatz

Postby mcbride » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:50 am

I injected myself on October 21st - Im dying to test - I have felt twinges on and off but nothing like my first pregancy.
Anyone have any luck the first time around using Ferma 5mg and injection
<strong><em>McBride</em></strong>
mcbride
Friend

Postby eyenatz » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:49 pm

Sorry mcbride Ive only just came back to this site had a break from the ttc stress just to start it all again this week lol. How did you get on have you had a bfp yet? baby dust x
eyenatz

Postby veruzki » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:35 am

I am!!! And I hate it...

Hi all! New to the site :) I am currently on my 2ww, we are trying for baby #1. Our first round with Clomid was a complete failure so we moved on to injectibles...I did 15 (I think?) days of Gonal-F, 112.5 and my response was great...When we did the trigger last Sunday, I had at least one follicle at 20mm...I am not sure if there were more, doctor was so happy to see that 20mm that he didn't mention any others :) We went for timed intercourse and this is my 3rd day on the 2ww...I am hating every minute of it...

Of course, I've had every single symptom of early pregnancy already and I couldn't help it, I had to test (even though I knew I was going to get a false positive)...I don't know how I am going to make it until 12/11...

I am not going to lie...I've had a lot of weird symptoms but I know I am not pregnant...The odds are definitely not on my side so I am thinking the worse. Symptoms so far? LOTS of cramping and sharp pain and very tired (it usually hits around 3-4PM), I usually go to bed at midnight and since the other day, I have been passing out in the couch at 6:30PM!!!...I also noticed (sorry, this is TMI) that my panties are VERY WET, you would think I peed myself, anyone else experienced that???

I won't bore you any more with my rambling. Good luck to you all!!!
veruzki

Postby eyenatz » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Hi veruzki, well im out this month but most of the time it is a relief when the witch shows up(for me anyway) I hate looking at bfns makes me feel like poop and she always brings me hope with the start of a new chance lol. Sounds like you do have it complicated I havent been docs or taking anything so dont really understand all the medical stuff but hey if it works take it all lol Myself and partner have been trying since april so this is our 8th failed month Im not too down on it as I already have two beautiful boys who are my world but would give anything for a girl lol.
This tww business feels like murder dont it? but this site and a few other places are great for talking about conception non-stop as we are all baby mad lol. Its hard not to think about the fact there may be a bean growing inside you all the time. Keep me updated as I love happy endings even when they arent mine lol and regardless of my cycle I love coming on here to read how everyone else is and that Im not the only nutcase in the world lol.

Babydust and lots of luck
eyenatz

Postby veruzki » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:02 pm

Oh eyenatz! The wait is killing me! I am going nuts!!! I know, deep inside, that there is no way that this may be our month...heck, it is our first month, so I am not getting ANY hopes up...but you still wish for the best (even if secretly). I honestly don't know what to do with myself. I try to keep myself busy but even being at work doesn't help because I am constantly distracted. I really think I am about to have a nervous breakdown...
veruzki

Previous

Return to Injectibles