Testing out HCG Trigger Ovidrel

TTC using injectible FSH or LH? Share stories and ask questions in this forum.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Testing out HCG Trigger Ovidrel

Postby ABelle » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Hey Nichole,

Having a rough night. Just got thru with a mini tearful meltdown. Having a hard time seeing my BFN's today. Just waiting for AF to show up so I can start my next cycle to meds & injectibles in prep for IUI. Trying to be strong but it's hard. I know I have a ton to be thankful for and I shouldn't complain about what I don't have, but I'm only human...

Did you have a doctor visit today?? Did you convince them to do an ultrasound?? How are you feeling??? Hope to hear from you soon.

I apologize for not writing more, don't feel good at all :( bad headache, guess I put too much stress on myself...
Me {Anne}- 33 :hi: (Hypothyroidism, Single A1298C MTHFR, Endometriosis, ANA neg)
DH- 42. (amazeballs) :wiggle:
Married since 2005. TTC 60 months before finally getting our positive!

2 Lap Surgeries, 3 HSGs, 4 rounds of Clomid, 3 IUI's, 1 IVF cancelled (cysts) = all :bfn:

ABelle
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Charlie'smom » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:00 pm

No worries I understand, I am sorry your bfp hasn't come yet. What is your protocol for next month if bfp doesnt come this time?

They wont do an ultrasound until after Christmas unless my tests look wonky. I found a place in Cozumel that does them so if I have any weird symptoms then I will go there to get the ultrasound and if it is bad news I will be high tailing it home asap.

Please take your time getting back to me I totally understand. Waiting for bfp sux .....and so do headaches. I am here if you need me but I understand if you need a few days forum free as well.

Still wishing you good luck tomorrow! It isn't over till the witch shows.

Feel better & take care
Charlie'smom

Postby ABelle » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:22 am

Well Nichole, got my official :bfn: this morning and :af: came this afternoon. At least she didn't make me wait around and wonder when the hell she would show up. So at this point, I will go in Friday at 745am for an ultrasound to make sure there are no ovarian cysts. If all clear, I'll get my plan for the month (assuming oral meds starting friday night followed by injectibles for a few days). Please keep FX that there are no ovarian cysts!!

Oh & do me a favor and swing by Louisiana and pick me up. I need a vacay to Mexico ;) When are you leaving again?? Yall are going to have so much fun. Are you still POAS to see progression? Post pics if so! Any new symptoms?? Fingers crossed that this baby sticks in the sweet spot it needs to and you have a healthy, stress free pregnancy! Keep me updated!

Anne
Me {Anne}- 33 :hi: (Hypothyroidism, Single A1298C MTHFR, Endometriosis, ANA neg)

2 Lap Surgeries, 3 HSGs, 4 rounds of Clomid, 3 IUI's, 1 IVF cancelled (cysts) = all :bfn:

ABelle
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Charlie'smom » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Oh Anne I am so sorry, I how hard you guys were trying this month.....and those lines on the tests were sooooo playing tricks on you...and me..I really thought this would be your month. :doh: You are right...at least the witch didnt play even more tricks on you.

Please keep me updated on your upcoming cycle and protocol. I am hoping you can just jump right back in!!!!

my beta from mon was 141 and progesterone was 45.5...I got more blood work today but wont find out the results until tomorrow.

My frers have stalled their progression. They are almost as dark as the control line but they are not getting any darker. Guess tomorrow will tell...ugh

We are leaving on Fri...lol you are too cute...I will tell the pilot to make a pit stop for ya hee hee

no new symptoms...still just the same as pms.

L/O was sick today and dh is out of town...I just got a chance to get on the computer...would have replied earlier... so sorry Anne

Thanks for all the support!!!!! I really appreciate it!!!!!!!!

Good luck on sono Friday...crossing every extremity I have for ya!!!! :wink:
Charlie'smom

Postby ABelle » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:14 am

Hey Nichole,
I am so excited that your HPTs were confirmed with that beautiful beta. So how does it work at this point with the labs? Are your betas supposed to double with this second lab result? Please tell me your results as soon as you know something! :fingersx:

Sorry to hear your little one is sick...Anything serious? It seems like everyone is sick over here. This weather change gets to everyone. I swear, I'm so thankful I live in Louisiana and don't get much of a winter. Cold weather is not my favorite. I would like to see snow every once in a while, but I can deal with not seeing it.

I don't think that you leaving on Friday is really a good time for me, LOL. I need you to be there so I can talk about my ultrasound results. This is my favorite thread to check when I get off work and I wait until last to check it because I want to give it my full attention. By the way, my ultrasound is Friday at 7:45 so the pilot can come anytime after that ;) Oh my, what to pack?!

Honestly, I have been having some right sided pressure since cycle started. Kind of feels like it did with I had a large follicle in right ovary right at ovulation. I am imagining that it's a cyst. I will sh*t twice and die if I have to get on freaking birth control pills for a month or more to treat the cyst. I feel like any delay in getting a :bfp: is a huge setback. It's like I want to tell my uterus, "ok, it's time to sh*t or get off the pot"... let's get pregnant already. ugh

Thanks again for listening to me & taking time out of your busy day to chat with me. I'm sure my DH is glad I'm on here venting too. Praying for great beta levels tomorrow!!! Keep me posted.

Anne

ABelle
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Charlie'smom » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:28 pm

Hee hee I love that you are so funny!!!

Well not the greatest beta news today but not the worst either...dun dun dun ...beta 264 prog 47.5. So the beta didn't quite double.

Unfortunately those beta numbers are right on par with my M/C and ectopic numbers...well until they started going down. The progesterone is pretty strong though this month.

I guess I am going to experience what Mexico's medical field has to offer. AAAAAHHHHH On the bright side I am told that they get beta results back to you in a half hour and the sonograms are only $85...we shall see

Please keep me updated!!!

I sure hope that you do not have a cyst. Sometimes when I o a really big follie I will have the kind of pain you are describing during AF. Did you o on the right this month?

I am with you....the only thing worse than the witch spoiling your baby party is having to take a few months off (decades in infertility time)

I am going to try and private msg you...so that if you would like you can keep me updated. I am not sure if the internet service is that great at the hotel though.

I am wishing you the best of luck on tomorrows ultrasound. I will check in before I leave for the airport!!!!
Charlie'smom

Postby Charlie'smom » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:17 am

We are headed out...just wanted to let ya know. FX for great news!!!!!
Charlie'smom

Postby ABelle » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:14 pm

Hey Nichole,
I emailed you earlier, not sure if you will get this first though. My appointment this morning showed that I had two cysts on my right ovary just as I had suspected :( Birth control pills for a month. BOOOO

I hope you have a blast on your trip and hurry home so we can chat lol. I think I must have missed the plane to Mexico earlier. I didn't see yall swing by! lol

ABelle
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ABelle » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:38 am

So you come back home tomorrow and I can't wait to hear about your trip! Hope you are feeling great and very pregnant :wink:

I have 13 days left of BCP. Counting down and praying these cysts are drying up. Do you think it would be expensive to get an ultrasound machine for at home? LOL

ABelle
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KIMMY2012 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:38 am

Hello,

I'm goiing through the same thing. 15 DPO and still a BFN. I'm on Femara and Ovidrel and tested on Christmas Eve and Nada. Ughh will it ever happen for me? I had some Tubal issues that were corrected in October and this is my second cycle now off to injectibles and more meds. This is so frusterating, I could've sworn I was pregnant. Does anyone else have any insight on IUI? This is the next step for my DH and I. I'm ready to throw my hands up. Only because we have been ttc for over five years. I lost a son to SIDS almost ten years ago and now unable to conceive. Thanks
2004- Clomid
2006- DX with PCOS
2009- Ovarian Drilling and Lap showed one tube blocked
2009-2010- Clomid, US, and Trigger
2/11- Lap showed both tubes obstructed
2/11-8/12 Took a break
9/12-RE suggested Tubal Recanalisation
10/12- Procedure Successful
11/12- Femara & Ovidrel, 1 Good Follies= BFN
12/7/12- Femara & Ovidrel, 2 Good Follies
12/9/12-Ovidrel Trigger
6 DPO-9 DPO- Spotting
13 DPO- BFN
15 DPO- BFN
No sign of AF- see Doc on Friday 12/28/12
KIMMY2012

Postby ABelle » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:22 pm

Hey Kimmy,
I have only done IUI once but plan on doing it again next month if all looks good on next ultrasound. How long are your cycles usually?

ABelle
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KIMMY2012 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:14 pm

Hi my cycles vary, I've been at 32 days now for the last 3 months. Ughh I go to the doc tomorrow to see what the heck is going on.
2004- Clomid
2006- DX with PCOS
2009- Ovarian Drilling and Lap showed one tube blocked
2009-2010- Clomid, US, and Trigger
2/11- Lap showed both tubes obstructed
2/11-8/12 Took a break
9/12-RE suggested Tubal Recanalisation
10/12- Procedure Successful
11/12- Femara & Ovidrel, 1 Good Follies= BFN
12/7/12- Femara & Ovidrel, 2 Good Follies
12/9/12-Ovidrel Trigger
6 DPO-9 DPO- Spotting
13 DPO- BFN
15 DPO- BFN
No sign of AF- see Doc on Friday 12/28/12
KIMMY2012

Postby ABelle » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:32 pm

Well keep up updated! You've got a cheering squad here!

ABelle
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Tamy07 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:34 pm

hi everyone,

I had my iui 6 days ago, trigger shot 8 days ago. I test BFP this morning and got xcited, but realize Ovidrel may be in my system still. So I tested again 13 hours later and got a faint positive. Is the ovidrel getting out of my system? why is it that if ovidrel is in my system, will i not positive anytime of the day i tested? if the BFP gets darker tmrw, what would that mean?

pls help. iam losing my head :(....
my fertility clinic staff are not easily reachable to answer my questions. iam depending on u guys to help me understand whats going on and what to expect.

Love
Tamy
Tamy07

Postby ABelle » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:47 pm

If it gets darker, then it's real!

ABelle
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Injectibles