Problems after injectables

TTC using injectible FSH or LH? Share stories and ask questions in this forum.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Problems after injectables

Postby SF_Special_K » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:14 am

Had baseline ultrasound for this cycle yesterday. Got told I have 5 left and 2 right hemorrhagic ovarian cysts. Now I have to sit this month out. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this using injectables TTC. If so, who long did it take for your cysts to resolve? What treatment if any did you have?
TTC#1 since Sept 2010
ME-low ovarian reserve, possible uterine polyp
DW-Lisa
Using donor sperm=no problems
IUI #1-3 natural + opk = BFN
IUI #4 & 5 clomid + opk = BFN
IUI #6- lupron + menopur + HCG trigger shot + progesterone suppositories post IUI = BFN
IUI #7 - same meds as #6 = BFN
IUI #8-with new donor--lupron CD19-CD2 + menopur CD3-11 + hcg trigger-BFN + AF D10PIUI

The greatest part of our happiness depends on our dispositions, not our circumstances.
--Martha Washington
SF_Special_K

Re: Problems after injectables

Postby teacher30 » Tue May 07, 2013 6:58 pm

My doc just found 4 cysts and I have to sit the month out. I was on Menopur. I go back on day 12 to see if I have an egg growing. Very frustrated and worried they won't go away in time for next month's cycle.
teacher30

Re: Problems after injectables

Postby arlenberte » Thu May 30, 2013 11:48 pm

I too came across some of the problems existed after injectables. The main problem after injections is that the child born is having HIV positive right from the born stage, There may be many reasons for this. The proper care should be taken at the time of giving injections for the lady who is a pregnant and should be very careful with the baby ready to born.

private std testing center
hiv from mother to child
arlenberte

Return to Injectibles