11 Days past trigger BFN

TTC using injectible FSH or LH? Share stories and ask questions in this forum.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

11 Days past trigger BFN

Postby positivethinkin » Mon May 04, 2015 9:34 am

Hello eveyone! I'm new to this board but definelty not new to the two week wait. I have PCOS and after several failed clomid and femara cycles, Menopur and Ovidrel injections have finally made me ovulate! so exciting. so i have heard that if you take a pregnancy test too close to your trigger shot , you'll get a false positive. So i've been testing out the trigger and 11 days later, my positive pregnancy tests have finally turned negative. So I figure its safe to assume the trigger HCG is out of my system right? I still have some pregnancy symptoms like bloated, sensitive nipples,crampy. I'm 9DPO so I have a few days to go until my blood test.....so i guess my question is, if I get a positive pregnancy test from here on out, does it mean i'm really pregnant?? Has anyone else tried to test out their trigger shot? any menopur/ovidrel success stories out there to help me get through my two week wait?

My Ovulation Chart
positivethinkin

Re: 11 Days past trigger BFN

Postby Danaa » Tue May 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Hello,yes if you tested out ur trigger and u got a bfn if ur next one is positive it means is the real deal,my Ovidrele lasted for 12 days this cycle:(
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amandai » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:23 am

Hey guys
i just pulled the Ovidrel trigger today....does that mean 14 days from today I should know?
Amandai
Friend

Postby Amandai » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:56 pm

Hey there
I know i am really late on this but did you find out the answer? I just pulled the trigger and am 7 DPO and am dying to know if i can test at home. Otherwise i need to wait until going to the fertility clinic next week! Tomorrow they will make sure i ovulated with blood test and the works :(
Amandai
Friend

Return to Injectibles