Clomid/Ovidrel No Symptoms Loosing Hope

TTC using injectible FSH or LH? Share stories and ask questions in this forum.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Clomid/Ovidrel No Symptoms Loosing Hope

Postby jrsmith » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:12 am

HI Ladies, this is my first time posting and my first round of treatment. My husband and I live in different states so TTC has been very difficult. Anyways, we just did a round of clomid, followed by a trigger shot, (at the time of the trigger shot I had an ultrasound and the doc located a big follicle, he said it was my "lucky day"). I didn't have any side effects on either medication and haven't had any symptoms since. It has been 5 DPT and about 3 DPO. I have some very light cramping but nothing unusual. Does this mean that it didn't work? Should I be feeling something by now? I am loosing hope as the days go by and I feel as good as ever :( Thanks for any input!
jrsmith
Friend

Re: Clomid/Ovidrel No Symptoms Loosing Hope

Postby frankme1 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:04 am

Jrsmith- I never felt a thing when I got my BFP :) It's way too early to lose hope! I don't like giving false hope either, though, so I like to remind people that even in the most prefect condition there is still only a 20-25% chance that the sperm fertilizes the egg. So I know it's impossible not to, but don't lose hope even if you get a BFN. Hold on to the fact that you had a really good follicle! That means the clomid is working and it may take a few rounds for that sperm to fertilize the egg! Good luck!
TTC for 17 months
8 rounds of 50mg Clomid = BFNs
2/14 - started first round of Follistim, trigger, and IUI.
Me=28, DH=41
frankme1
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Clomid/Ovidrel No Symptoms Loosing Hope

Postby jrsmith » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:51 am

Thanks frankme1 for sharing your story and your encouragement! I am still holding hope as I am on the second week! Can't wait for it to fly by and just know one way or another. Still no symptoms of anything, not even PMS which is a bit wierd by now.
jrsmith
Friend

Return to Injectibles