Hubs on HCG

TTC using injectible FSH or LH? Share stories and ask questions in this forum.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Hubs on HCG

Postby lakabear » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:20 pm

Hi all,

Just wanted to get a quick "hello" and introduction in. We are having issues with TTC, as my husbands testosterone and sperm count have been severely impacted by a benign pituitary adenoma as well as three unsuccessful surgeries and a round of gamma knife (last surgery and gamma knife seem to really have done a number on his pituitary gland, resulting in extremely low testosterone and sperm count in addition to a bout of depression)

He tried Clomid with no luck. Now the urologist has me giving him HCG injections three times a week. We are finishing our 2nd week of treatment. i expect it will be a long journey, but I am glad to have found this forum. :D

Edit*
I just realized this post may not be appropriate. Not sure if this Injectables forum is specifically for women who are TTC? If this post is in the wrong place, I apologize!
lakabear
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Hubs on HCG

Postby Danaa » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:04 am

Welcome,this site is filled with wonderful and supportive women.I have read good things about hcg shots in men.Good luck.You may want to join one of the buddy groups for more support and informations.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Hubs on HCG

Postby lakabear » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:07 pm

Thanks for the welcome Danaa! And I will definitely look into the buddy groups
lakabear
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Injectibles