Blighted Ovum

TTC using injectible FSH or LH? Share stories and ask questions in this forum.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Blighted Ovum

Postby Rome1985 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:44 am

Hi There Ladies,

I've been trying to write so many times here, however the ttc journey is exhausting and I was trying to get a little bit of courage. I'm 32 years old and we've been trying to have a baby for the last 3 years. I have anvolutary cycle so basically I need help for my ovualtion to happen, so my gyneprescribe the following- metformin x 3 (1500mg) + Femara (3-7) + profertile tablets + vitamin D and injectables of Menopur and Pregnyl Trigger Shot 10,000- but my af came and we were devasted we went again to our gyne and he prescribed same things but added the dose of menopur two 2x daily and instead of Pregnyl it was Gonal F, after this cocktail of tablets and injections we decided to take a break even to find each other as these thing makes you feel like a robot - timings and everything.

We went to rome and I felt very exhausted and with lack of apetite and I even drank some wine which I thought tasted funny, I decided to take a test and there was a BFP :-), we were so excited and crying at the same time. We returned back to our country and went to visit my gyne were he prescribed duphaston and aspirin not to miscarry, while we were there we scheduled another appointment to hear the heartbeat and we could not wait for that day.

The day arrived and we went in for our 1st scan and they found that although the sac was perfect, there was no baby- no heartbeat nothing. My gyne told us to wait for another week and to go back again- we went in again but still the same, went to another gyne for 2nd opinion and was told the same thing, they told me to wait to miscarry on my own however I did not, so I was admitted to hospital and the started me with the tablets which I did not manage to miscarry aswell so they had to do a DnC to remove the sac and everything. I felt so down and empty inside you cannot describe the feeling when you get out of the theatre.

Now 10 weeks have passed and we are starting again on this journey- my gyne stopped the metformin and gave me P.Costil sachets and profertile apart from Gonal F, Menopur and Gonasi.

I'm sorry for the long story, but was wondering if someone have a similar story to mine and if you had any success in conceiving, also if you changed your diet etc.

Thanks and Good Luck to you all
Rome1985

Re: Blighted Ovum

Postby Danaa » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:50 am

Hello and welcome!Im sorry to hear about ur loss:(is not easy.I read a bunch of stories with happy endings after a blighted ovum.Regarding diet changes what can I say,no coffee,no cigarettes,no alcohol,overall a healthy life style.
Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Injectibles